❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Happy 1300 pages wowww thanks to all friends here we hope to reach 1400 soon . And I want to see Ceci photos very quickly look at my sweet shin hye always beautiful and charming princess of nature lovely concept . @branwen I missed you why aren't you come here ????? Please I want to see your posts . @maris1 thank you dear friend the voice of wisdom when the problem comes , you , @nistymaj‌ and @resrimith hahaha I missed you all  :)>- :x :\">
tumblr_inline_miwvt3uWwX1qz4rgp.gif
Daebakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk allllllll dear friends :)>-

cr: to the owner 

class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; text-align: start; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"                            New model for Rapido China #ParkShinHye's Greeting Message

10408117_980171755345130_563718930902721

New model for Rapido China #ParkShinHye's Greeting Message

credit to the owner psharab8graphics-thank-you-193702.gif

Kim young kwang on Parkshinhye

10427291_1564256100481976_82729692576890
B87C4xxCYAEipWQ.jpg

"Shin Hye is a chingu who can do everything very well, she is very good at taking care of people,whoever mood is down she will go take care,acting wise..she will give suggestions & help out a lot. When the casts at scene can't focus and felt tedious, she will always complete her work first, chat and play with the staff, building up a very good atmosphere, and something even more admirable about her is she has a dashing character whereby she will said out her own views decisively~" ☆ Original trans cr.tripleEdoubleLU:"信惠是什麼方面都做的很好的親孤.也很會照顧人,誰心情不好她都會去照顧到.演技方面也會提出建議也幫助很多. 現場演員都精神不濟很辛苦.常常會先將自己的事做好,跟STAFF 們聊天玩,會把氣氛製造的很好. 還有更了不起的是會將自己的想法很果斷說出的帥氣性格."

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PINOCCHIO AND THE PHOTO @PSH_SUPPORTERSgiphy.gif

Tablo, Park Shin Hye, and SALTNPAPER (MYK) release collaborative single 'Perfect' February 4, 2015 @ 12:09 am

SALTNPAPER (MYK), Park Shin Hye, and Epik High's Tablo's collaboration for their digital single, "Perfect", is nothing but sweet! "Perfect" is composed by SALTNPAPER and written by Tablo with a featuring by Park Shin Hye. According to her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment, Park Shin Hye worked hard for the featuring since she's a fan of SALTNPAPER's music.
It sounds like her effort was totally worth it as the song's mellow and gentle vibe is very easy on the ears. Listen to their collaborative song above!

Allkpop

Congratulations on reaching 1300 pages everyone!....... <:-P <:-P <:-P

imagejpg2_zpsefb0a0dc.jpg

@NileRose‌ : Thanks doc! It's great to be here together celebrating 1300 pages with you and all the old and new familiar faces. Thanks everyone for making coming here worth it each time......
>:D<
Plz imagine this post as being very colourful......since I can't seem to know how to use color even after more than 2 years of being here...
The heading in blue
The body of text in burgundy
And the rest in green ... ;);))

LOL...@maris1...what can I say but that Soompi kicked me out so I had to trick it just to get the chance to continue soaking in this thread  :)) kodus to your hardwork my dear friend in the different SH threads. I always enjoy reading your post...
@NileRose...Doc....awww....you're so sweet in mentioning me....gives me joy to always see your colors... :x and of course to our growing family here who work so hard in updating about our dear girl's activities...group hug chinggus >:D<
I like one comment I read in the link you posted @NileRose... 11 awesome kpop covers of actors at allkpop. She said that "What can Park Shin Hye not do?" Now here is another song she lent her Angelic voice to...as well as beautiful pictorials. 
Oh...I would also like to mention @Kate_USA and @Resrimith....I always LOL at your preoccupation and guesses about our girl's next project. But my ultimate dream really is for her to pair up with Song Joongki now rumored to seriously considering the Descendants of the Sun of KES after his release from the military. Hah! we have so many dreams for our princess...no wonder ...girl is working like a cow to please us [-X :))

class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                           PARK SHIN HYE 2015 ASIA TOUR 'Dream of Angel in Japan' 30秒告知

1607007_1614079738825908_799788624651716

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE VIDEO AND PHOTO3041266axeooa0f3d.gif

I thought that after Pinocchio that things would quite down for PSH and that she'll have a nice vacation (I recall her saying that, I think) and take things easy for awhile, and that we wouldn't hear from her much.

Yet just over a month into the new year and she's joined quite a few new endorsements, with tons of nice photos. She's been in 2 songs this year, her second Pinocchio OST and a feature in a lovely indie song (her voice is perfect for these songs, do more please!). She's done a number of interviews, including the most recent and most insightful one on her dating, love life and struggles in finding a partner. And when she's done frequently uploading IG photos, there always seems to be some news on her regularly, such as attending events or shows with her former co-stars.

PSH has made a great start to the new year and I'm excited for what else she has in store for us :x

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

tumblr_nj9dsqAyhR1td6bwno1_1280.jpg

23. [Translation of Interview] ‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin Hye, Cinderella’s Transformation She always got hurt or backstabbed. She had to secretly cry. Then, every time some handsome male lead will run to her and embrace her. Then, he would say, “I will protect you.” When, we asked Park Shin Hye what her characters were like, she gave us this answer. Therefore, she and her viewers were happy when she got a different role in the drama ‘Pinocchio’. Unlike the weak image of Cinderella, she showed us in ‘Pinocchio’, a reporter who is a confident female figure who bluntly speaks what is on her mind. This character was different from all the characters she had to act so far. Park Shin Hye said, “I want to be a woman like Choi Inha.” She added, “While filming this drama, I kept on thinking and wishing, ‘If I could be like Inha, then I would be so happy.’ Inha speaks so beautifully even when she is just reporting the truth. If I could be like her normally, then I feel that I would receive a lot of love. (Laughter)” Even though Park Shin Hye is lovely enough, she was still envious of Choi Inha. This shows that the character, Choi Inha is that refreshing of a character. She said, “Writer-nim created Choi Inha as such a lovely character. Writer-nim wrote a lot of details on Choi Inha. My past roles were not that irritating, but I felt so refreshed with this role. My personality has always been similar to Choi Inha. I like to say what I want to say, so with this role, it was invigorating and refreshing. In fact, in my script all the places where I needed to hiccup were noted. I couldn’t hiccup whenever I wanted, but rather it was all noted on my script. This was really fascinating and fun. Even the setting and the background was so lovely.” Through Park Hye Ryun scriptwriter’s detailed script, Park Shin Hye appeared even more lovely. The script also helped radiate the chemistry between her and her partner, Lee Jong Suk.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

tumblr_nj9dkqON051td6bwno1_1280.jpg
Kim Young Kwang talked about Park Shin Hye in his interview “Shin Hye is a chingu who can do everything very well, she is very good at taking care of people, whoever mood is down she will go take care, acting wise..she will give suggestions & help out a lot. When the casts at scene can’t focus and felt tedious, she will always complete her work first, chat and play with the staff, building up a very good atmosphere, and something even more admirable about her is she has a dashing character whereby she will said out her own views 

Kim Young Kwang talked about Park Shin Hye in his interview “Shin Hye is a chingu who can do everything very well, she is very good at taking care of people, whoever mood is down she will go take care, acting wise..she will give suggestions & help out a lot. When the casts at scene can’t focus and felt tedious, she will always complete her work first, chat and play with the staff, building up a very good atmosphere, and something even more admirable about her is she has a dashing character whereby she will said out her own views