❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

THX!!! WSN!

I think that, here in this place, words have no borders. Shin hye and those childrens' warm smiles also tell us that love is definitely beyond language.

Hope you all enjoy the videos produced and posted by our group :)

Strelizia ;)

Hello everyone. don't be shy in posting and sharing with us about our beautiful Park Shin Hye, we always want to know more about her and her activities.

and of course, come and visit us in PSH International. B)

Thanks

Hello all

PSH International Community has decided to joint hands together to make a donation towards the Haiti appeal in Park Shin Hye's name.

Details at PSH International

This will be a part of her birthday gift. Donators name will be included in a special dedicated page in the present. You don't have to be our registered member for the good cause.

Everyone is welcome to join.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8aLj3poBcU

video link credit to: karrenstar

Hi gals and guys,

You guys are quiet today, huh

Ok, I am going copy and paste my own post form International forum to here now

This is the translation of EH CF last interview with PSH and LMH in MBC

Cr: YT- meow13131313 and DC Minho| Eng translation based on Chi sub by APRCLUB

Narrator: at a CF shooting location in Incheon, an attractive couple appears the handsome Lee Min Ho and refreshing & youthful Park Shin Hye. Oh, now they are going to kiss [NG]both seems to be amateur.

LMH: Long time no see

MC: you look the same

LMH: seems I become more mature in 2010, though its only been a few days

MC: in a new year, section TV has also changed

LMH: how its been changed?

MC: out script writers has special request for you

LMH: wink again?!

Narrator: a wink has been bestowed as a gift in previous program

LMH: writers have been working hard, Ill cheer up for you, fighting!

[Q: What is the CF concept today?]

LMH: the set up is that Sin Hye & I were bf & gf, and we are confident at each others

MC: will there be hot scene today?

LMH: what kind of hot scene?

[shooting starts]

Narrator: this is it! Shooting of LMH & PSH, I feel embarrassed too. [NG cut] Lee Min Ho NG again becoz of embarrassment

MC: LMH, PSH, nice to meet you

LMH & PSH: hello

MC: today is the shooting of make-up CF. how do you care for your skin?

LMH: I always take good care of my lips

MC: your lips look moisten

LMH: thank you

PSH: you two look like last time. At the first interview (last time), I was also ignored becoz of Seul Gi

MC: Park Seul Gi? What happen last time?

[footage of last interview]

PSH: when we were seated, SG said LMH must be seated in the middle

MC: thats your first meeting during last section tv interview, heard that its quite awkward

[footage of last interview showing the awkward moment]

MC: I'd like to reconfirm again if you 2 get closer

PSH: we become closer~ ah..Oppa~

LMH: when did you do that?

MC: LMH was crowned as CF king last year. LMH has done a lot of CF and also worked with a lot of actress

LMH: I am really unfamiliar with Sandara, though we filmed for 2-3 days but did not get close. UEE is kind and has good personality. And I have language barrier with Jessica Gomes

MC: did you talk to her?

LMH: something like you tired

Narrator: PSHs acting (as a boy) in YAB has created a lot of topics for discussion

[Q: whats your actual personality?]

PSH: Im outgoing, similar to a boy. Hong-Gi is vet shy with strangers. (he says) there wont be any rumor if Im with PSH

MC: what would LMH say?

LMH: shes good personality

MC: thats it?!

LMH: yes

MC: LMH & Jang Gun Suk are competitors in same generation, and also friends. Who do you like more? Pls tell us

PSH: GS oppa is not my partner in CF, so I choose MH oppa. Can I ask a question? Compare with Ku Hye Sun who has filmed a drama together[MH tried to stop SH] I cant die alone

MC: this is a better question

LMH: I like SH more

MC: why PSH?

LMH: she make others feel comfortable, and very cute, also shes now beside me

MC: LMHs next project has been announced, congratulations!

[on screen: Drama Personal Taste a boorish fake gay with a love idiot impetuous girl a forthright diary of living together!]

LMH: telling a lie in order to move into a house, its a drama of romantic love story

MC: but for promotion, its been quite unconventional

LMH: I was shocked about todays news reportage, LMH turns to a gay

MC: I was shocked a well

LMH: since my real sex aptitude is a male, it wont work if just pretending. Should I learn something about homosexual?

MC: lets learn it now

PSH: better let your hand off

MC: though I have good impression about PSH, Im more attracted to LMH

PSH: No! I hope therell be reporter who like me in future interview with section tv

MC: I really like you, PSH. but I just like LMH more.

ALL: Happy New Year!

Hope you all enjoy it when waiting for the clip to be subbed ^^

Guest karrenstar

Kaykaykaykaykay hiii~~

Shin Hye Jan 29 updates

1) Shin Hye recorded a promotion video for project 'Remember Haiti'.

visit the News section for more info.

2) Shin Hye's CYWorld playlist updated. 20 songs. for complete playlist, please go to the forum.

3) Please participate in our donation project to Haiti earthquake victims under Shin Hye's name. Haiti needs you!

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/community/23-...-haiti-donation

4) One more video of Shin Hye during PONY's launch. It's an interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeGB94s4Qyw

what a nice morning greeted by news about our adorable Park Shin Hye.

You're the best Karrenstar, Thao, Pjot, and our Chinese friends at Baidu April Club for thinking about us here in Soompi PSH thread.

had my breakfast fill, will be back later. :)

Guest jaimejgs

Hi Stars,

Yesterday, Shin Hye wrote a touching message on her me2day. 13sunshine was kind enough to translated it. Here's what it says:

"Remember HAITI, please remember Haiti. Help is not required but love is needed to endure. Please hold onto them, please don't let go. For them to be able to keep their dream and their hope, please hold their hands"

Because of this heart felt message, PSH International is currently doing a Remember Haiti donation. Let's come together and join hands to help Shin Hye help Haiti.

Donation is made through paypal. All donation will go to UNICEF in Shin Hye's name.

ore0_gal has set up a "paypal non account holders tutorial" on how to donate for those who do not have one. If you do not have a paypal account, please refer to the tutorial for help on how to donate. To those who do have one, feel free to donate.

Please visit the international forum for more information and to donate: www.park-shin-hye.com/home

Any amount is very important. Remember, it's the thought that counts!

Guest littleduck

OMG!!! that huggy Video........ :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks karrenstar for posting it.....

made my day.............. *i'm in heaven :blush: *

btw, this is my first posting in soompi, hellow all......... :D

I'm from indonesia....

I love YAB, JGS & PSH So much!!!! :wub:

This morning , i saw the huggy video, then i finally found a video of SBS Awards when JGS sang "Will you Marry Me".. *i've tried to search the video many times... finally found it.... yay!!!*

I'm so happy today............ :D

Hi! I can't find a video ò SBS Award when JGS sang "will u marry me". Help me, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((. I really really want to watch it :(.

Guest xbeybidollx

cute PSH actually i am a girl but i often check her thread than JGS hahaha! maybe bcuz the presonality of PSH is friendly and her face is angelic .. i just hope she is not UEE character in You're beautiful that bein angelic but liar ( as JSG call her in the drama ) ^_^ hope PSH is a real angel ahhhhhhhhh i luve her <3 hope she can have a drama very soon w/ Lee Min Ho or Lee Seun Gi :)

Guest almontel

Nice to be here again, i do try to come back here once in a while...haven't forgotten that this is where i met our felo PSH soompiers..

thanks for sharing the beautiful pics of our very 'simple' yet a natural SH and the most wonderful videos of her FC and FM vids...truly wonderful work or her fans around the globe...

thanks also for sharing those translations be in english or chinese...but of course , i can only understand the english...

great to see everyone at Intl FC busy posting here too for our other fellow soompiers who have not had a chance to join us at IFC..

See you guys soon here and at IFC!!!

Seoul 1945 (2006) PSH cut [Eng. subbed]

Part 1:

Part 2:

seoul1945_5.jpg

click thumbnail to enlarge image

th_seoul1945_1.jpg th_seoul1945_2.jpg th_seoul1945_6.jpg th_seoul1945_7.jpg

th_seoul1945_3.jpg th_seoul1945_4.jpg th_seoul1945_8.jpg th_seoul1945_9.jpg

this is for all PSH's fans, esp. those who are only interested in watching PSH's scenes in Seoul 1945 :lol:. Shin Hye had a cameo role in this award winning drama which was aired in January 2006 before she turned 16 years old, appearing in episodes 2, 3 and 4. She plays a mature and loving sister who cares a lot about her younger brother, the main character of the drama Oon Hyuk.

Guest miniejungle

cjoey, thanks for the clips. i'd love to see how she did on big screen... our girl is really good yah, starting to act from so young, and really good at it!

i heart her message for Haiti too. nice girl with a kind heart. stay the way you are now, Shin hye dongsaeng! :)

this is for all PSH's fans, esp. those who are only interested in watching PSH's scenes in Seoul 1945 :lol:.

Wooooah thanks millions cjoey for the link :D ....I've been asking in PSH International about Shin Hye appeareance in Seoul 1945...the 70 episode is too much for me to following religiously one by one....finally your post answer my question :lol: ....

Hmmmm ...maybe you know in Bicheonmou...Shin Hye will appear in which episode??? :)

Part 1:

Part 2:

this is for all PSH's fans, esp. those who are only interested in watching PSH's scenes in Seoul 1945 :lol:. Shin Hye had a cameo role in this award winning drama which was aired in January 2006 before she turned 16 years old, appearing in episodes 2, 3 and 4. She plays a mature and loving sister who cares a lot about her younger brother, the main character of the drama Oon Hyuk.

Thank you cjoey for the vid!!!

That was reall good!!!

I am crying watching it!!!

Her acting was already that great at 16, such a lovely and caring sister!!! only if her part was ... longer

... but no matter what, she did a beautiful job there!!!1

Thank you again cjoey!!! You are so kind ^^

Edit:

I almost forgot....

Hiiiiiii Karren<3

How did you do with ur exams? I hope it went well for you, Dear^^

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks cjoey for sharing this with us. Gosh it was soooo sad. Kay, my tears just kept falling down too.

Even for someone at her age, her acting skill is unbelievable. Shin Hye is amazing!! The emotion of sisterly love was so strong that it touched me so deeply. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down watching the second part.

Thanks for sharing!!

likewise cjoey, thank you for finding the vids.

PSH cut in Seoul 1945 (2006) was hearthwretching and beautiful compassionate love between siblings. Shin Hye is a very talented actress even at such a young age. She did an excellent job, I can't help but be teary eyed. Very nice, outstanding portrayals by the rest of the cast, some of which I recognized.

The drama also gave me a glimpse of when Park Shin was in Nepal doing charitable work.

wow you re great in finding 'stuffs' about our cute Shiin Hye. :)

Thank you cjoey, please keep 'em coming. we luv u lots! Do visit us at PSH International also. :)

Guest almontel

cjoey, thank you so much for sharing that short clip of her cameo role.

it was still such a great sad story...i'm crying like crazy and blowing my nose...

PSH is great at portraying roles like this and other roles like YB where she's so bubbly...I sure hope she'd get a chance to get a role this year and be given credit and given an award! we all know she's such a great actress!!!

an entirely endearing SH!!!

thank you!!!

Hmmmm ...maybe you know in Bicheonmou...Shin Hye will appear in which episode??? :)

Hi Agie,

I am working on it...

It was hard finding this drama (with or without English subbed) and SH only played a very small part so she didn't appear a lot. Finally I found one complete series but in Vietnamese and Chinese subbed... Is it ok? It's in Veoh btw ^^

I am doing a run-through of this Drama to find out which parts SH is for you :D

It's funny but this is actually a very first drama that I saw SH in^^. I didn't know her back then (it was 2005 or 2006) nor the other casts but I love the story and the main charaters there. Of course the second is YB, where I learn about and fall in love with her ... which lead me to watch almost all her dramas that I am able to find ^^

If you have time, you should watch it.... It's about a beautiful and romantic love until ... they die together. SH played a love interest of the main character son- he is cute too ( one more SH hot boy appears now^^---> so you can add to ur collection ;) )

Give me a bit more time, ok? ^^