❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jennbee

dispatch just released that video of an event that took place months ago? perhaps... eyyy! [-X I shouldn't be nervous coz they're just saying she's pretty, right? :|
The Tailors' movie poster is up on cinemas :)B3MSZ71CUAAOpiY.jpg:large

B3MSZJlCYAAJBk-.jpg:large

cr: DC via MohamedSunbae

Guest shinn15

class="titleNews"‘Pinocchio’ Sold in China for Price 8 Times More than ‘You Who Came From the Stars’

2014.11.24 16:59 CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi Shin Ae Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Pinocchio has been sold in China for the highest export price yet.

The production team of SBS’s drama Pinocchio announced on November 24 that China’s streaming portal site Youku Tudou has bought the drama for $280,000 per episode.

This not only tops the highest export price previously set by SBS’s My Lovely Girl, which was sold for $200,000 per episode, it is eight times more expensive than the SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars, which was sold for $35,000 per episode.

Following its record of setting the highest export price in China, Pinocchio has become the most searched word on various portal sites in China.

The reason behind China’s favorable response to the drama seems to come from writer Park Ji Ryun’s experienced writing on dealing with the weight of words expressed through the romance between a man and his enemy’s daughter, strong production that perforates through the topic, and the casting members’ vivid and free acting abilities within that frame.

About this, the production team of Pinocchio stated, “The response from China and other overseas countries have been getting hotter and hotter,” adding, “We will return thanks to the viewers in and out of Korea by presenting a higher quality drama.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi is about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. It will air the fifth episode on November 26 at 10PM (KST) through SBS.

Credit : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81475/pinocchio-sold-in-china-for-price-8-times-more-than-you-who-came-from-the-stars

-----------

wow... daebak =D>

Guest jennbee

Awww, I thought he's really familiar. It's Baek Sung Hyun during Shinhye's speech at APAN star awards. Stairway to Heaven feels! Should they reunite soon? Maybe with Lee Wan too? I feel excited just by thinking about it! ;))
6f28779ajw1emlyj9yy9aj20ho0bxt9t.jpg6f28779ajw1emlyhy2n5pj20iq0ds75r.jpgcr: 朴信惠吧官方微博 

B3MUL7ZCUAEV7B-.jpg

News> Entertainment

Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye's 'Pinocchio' 中 exports earned 6.2 billion won

Hallyu star Lee Jong-seok (25) and Park Shin Hye (24) SBS TV drama starring sumokgeuk charge of "Pinocchio" has been updated to the best of the Korean drama exports to China.
'Pinocchio' is China's largest video portal site, Youku, only synagogue in the Dough to 28 dollars (about 310 million won) to promote use of this drama has been sold to more tiktok said.
This is to be renewed China's Export Processing Zone Records Korean drama, is the best ever 'World Star' Rain starring SBS was 'Lars and the Real Girl' synagogue of $ 200,000.

'Pinocchio' is a total of 20-part, reads re-exports to China was only earning $ 5.6 million (approximately 62 million USD).

The "I Can Hear Your Voice" of Park Hye-ryeon author wrote that 'Pinocchio' is a virtual youth melodrama growth of Pinocchio syndrome hiccups when you lie in the material.

(SBS New Media section)

Guest shinn15

JenniferG said:

@shinnie12 @turnerzzzz   in shinhye's thread chingus, were very much happy that the group is gaining another beautiful people who love and adore our beautiful princess. happy spazzing,and perusal in this thread....

CHINGUS..............

credit to the owner of the gifs

And @jennbee ...the man sit beside Baek Sung Hyun is Ryu Seung Soo...he played as Shin Hye English teacher in Cute or Crazy....and Shin Hye haa crush on him....just check out this : http://asianwiki.com/Cute_or_Crazy

apan-star-awards-2014-04.jpg

Sorry I can not post pic right now, because I'm using my amdroid.

Isn't it so sweet that two former Shin Hye costar sat side by side and looks so happy for her to win the award...

kate_USA said:

On November 21th, Park Shin Hye updated her Instagram with a photo of Lee Jong Seok.

[TRANSLATION] Here comes the promised gift for people who watched the latest episodes. Shots of “Soft Tofu(Lee JS)” from the heated debate scene, some trembling, some prettier-than-flower, some dosing off, some seemingly out of his mind. These photos were posted with his consent. ^-^ well, there. Have a great day everyone!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); overflow: hidden; text-align: start;"                         ♥ VIDEOS  Pinocchio (Dal Po & In Ha) | Just you and me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgQmHRLGT-0#t=73

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qp9dkiI7Ho#t=97

credit to the owners of the videosimage

Guest jennbee

omo! That's great to know @Agie :-bd I didn't recognize him! I was watching Shinhye's Cute or Crazy cuts on youtube just weeks ago! I just remember Ryu Seung Soo as the funny ahjussi guest on Runningman. kekeke Didn't he kiss Shinhye in Cute or Crazy? ;))
around 4:40

cr: Ken Ji

Nope @jennbee...actually it was Shin Hye who kiss him...Shin hye quite aggressive in Cute or Crazy...He try to avoid her...but Shin Hye win and stole the kiss hehehehe....

Hmmm If In Ha stole the kiss from Dal Po...I will be very happy...Isnt it great if the cure for In Ha hiccup is by kissing Dal Po...and only Dal Po...I bet we will have lots....lots kisses scene kekekeke

Cute behind-the-scenes photos released of ‘Pinocchio’

Updated : November 23 2014

(SBS)
Actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye looked like they were hitting it off in behind-the-scenes photos of SBS’ new drama “Pinocchio” that were revealed on Sunday.

One of the pictures shows Lee and Park smiling at the camera and making the same pose. The other photo shows the two hallyu stars posing cutely, covering their faces with their hands.

(SBS)
Along with the Lee-Park photos, the broadcaster released photos of the other main actors of “Pinocchio,” including Kim Young-kwang, Lee Yu-bi, Byun Hee-bong and Shin Jeong-geun. All the actors seem to enjoy playing their characters, smiling and looking like they’ve formed close friendships.

“The continuous support from fans is helping the staff and actors to team up and focus on making a good drama. The energy from the actors is also making a bright atmosphere in the filming site, too,” a spokesperson of the drama production team was quoted as saying.

The rom-com airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

Article credit: KPopHerald

Guest jennbee

@Agie In the video I shared, though surprised he liked it and wasn't satisfied by it so he initiated another kiss, which scared her. :P About Pinocchio kissing scenes, I don't want to have expectations coz aside from my shipper heart, trolls are monitoring her for that. [-(
Also, there's another boy who kissed her. Do you know him? I need to update my list. :)) around 11:50

cr: Ken Ji

Wow!!! Pinocchio has been sold to China for the highest export price…more than You Who Came From the Stars!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd .I have to admit, the plot is great as compare to other K-drama I have seen in 2014.  The storyline is not draggy and it’s unpredictable.  The writer really dive into “Ethics”. The writer develop each character very well.  There are 16 more eps to go so I am excited and anticipate each character to grow into a “mature role” as they deal/face with their own reality. Looking forward to this transition in PSH character.  This will show the audience PSH diverse acting skills. This drama will have many twists and turns so I hope for a happy ending. I hope the writer will not kill any characters toward the end. [-O< [-O< [-O<

I have seen all PSH dramas and I think this is one of PSH best project by far as compared to her previous projects. Her BEST role to date. I feel like the previous writers focus on the plot (storyline) and the male lead role(s) more than developing her character. This writer really pull PSH out of her comfort zone to show the audience the “fresh” side of PSH naturally. Each scene is capture brilliantly from Ep1 to Ep 4. Heck!! I laugh and get teary eyes watching each ep twice!! :\"> :\"> :D :x :x 8->