❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@gia86 @luvue14@kate_USA  hi chingus welcometothegroupumbrella.gif at shinhye thread were happy to

gain more chingus, who always support our beautiful princess. luckily were able to climb in a higher level of fans who always support and love shinhye unconditonally. welcome to group chingus.... i8LZGOHjJOnHL.gif

credit to the owner of the gifthnx.gif

Guest luvue14

@JenniferG‌ thank you for the warm welcome!!! You seem to really know how to use this site. Since I'm new I can't wait to start conversing with all of you here about PSH and her new work!!!

Guest jennbee

Agie said:

Shin Hye with Zhang Yuan at abnormal Summit, anyone could enlighten me what is it all about?...What is Abnormal Summit? and who is Zhang Yuan?...thanks in advance....If I'm not mistaken Abnormal Summit wasn't in Shin Hye schedule in November...

Pinocchio - Director Jang Hangjoon will appear on 'Pinocchio' as a cameo due to "a connection with Park Shinhye"
tumblr_inline_nethtcR9WX1sp3v51.jpg

Director Jang Hangjoon joins list of cameo appearances in ‘Pinocchio’.

According to industry insiders, Jang Hangjoon completed a filming of drama ‘Pinocchio’ with Park Shinhye. Jang Hangjoon will appear in episode 2 as a director, showing up as leading a filming site.

Jang Hangjoon said on a phone call with Star News “I appear on the show briefly in a scene Park Shinhye was imagining on”, and “Park Shinhye did a cameo for SBS drama ‘King of Dramas’ which I wrote. At first, I thought to decline the offer but after hearing that Park Shinhye will star in the drama I decided to do it as a way of returning her favor”.

And he continued “I met Park Shinhye on the Pinocchio filming site, and our personalities matched well” and “The filming was very amusing”.

News article. in Korean:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014111015415632606

Eng Trans: By nevermind @ PSH Thread (Soompi)

Guest eppas05

Congratulations to our dear angel Park Shin Hye for her new Visa endorsement. We are so proud of you and pray to God that He continues to bless you coz you are so humble, kind, charitable and loving;). Thank you all for the updates, pictures, videos and gifs. This picture she is so beautiful and elegant. Park Shin Hye FIGHTING!!! wZ3204T.jpg cr to owner

Always late for the partyyyyy..!!!
[-(    Really really proud of my lovely girl.. There's a saying, 25 year is the beauty peak of a woman.. But, for my baby girl, not just her beauty but also her carreer.. I really believe for time to come, she will even better and better.. She reached all of that, not because of her beauty but incredible talent, hard work, and kind heart.. Good thing always come to the good people.. Though the road is not always easy but it will come sooner or later.. Now is her "time" to shine.. Drama, movie, endorsment.. keep on coming!!! That's why i never really bother about what hater said or did, cause i believe on "heaven work" for my baby.. Congratulation baby girl.. My pray is always for you.. May God always give you strength, wealth, health, and true love for the rest of your life.. Amien!! Love you always and fightiiing!!!!!!!   
:-*

Agie said: BluenB said: @Agie, Yes she's so gorgeous in tht blue dress and those reporters with cameras, it's looks like not a cf bt real life...
Bt is there any video for ths cf already? I do wanna watch it...
2014 is really makes me fly so high bcs of Shinye's great project...
From adorable photoshoots for some magazine, cf, fanmeeting, movie until drama...
My feels :\">