❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[141108 post cr.火也莉] Park Shin Hye..now did I know you had a cold..schedule is too packed..do take care of your health..when the signboard kept slippping off, you considerably help the MC by holding the board..such small gesture is so warm~ When MC asked when did you become so beautiful..you replied that's because of the love of everybody..hence becoming prettier~ You have once again expressed your ambitious wish in filming an action film & you feel that the more you acted, the more you wanted to do better~ Lastly, you still tease the innocent MC..causing the MC to immediately said No No...his shy face is gonna blush..taking the signboard to fan~

Original Post:- #朴信惠# 才知道你感冒了 行程太多 注意身体 告示板直往下落 你贴心的为MC扶起告示板 小小动作 好暖 MC问你什么时候这么漂亮的 你说因为受到大众的喜欢 越来越美滴 又再次表达了你像演动作戏的野心 还有觉得越是演戏 越有想演好的野心 最后还不忘调戏纯情的MC MC连忙说 不是 不是 害羞的脸都要红了 拿着牌子扇风

source: https://twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/531107649606004736

[141108 KBS Entertainment] MC said this is prepared for fans..I like Park Shin Hye very much too. MC ask, "You're filming new drama recently?!" Shinhye unintentionally introduce "S" station <Pinocchio> saying," I'm sorry for promoting "S" station drama at "K" station..just wanna relay the message~" "K" station cutely add in caption "We are an open-minded TV station ah~"

Original post cr. rainlv小窝:- MC说这是给粉丝准备的 我也很喜欢朴信惠。 主持人问 你最近也在拍新剧 妹子就一不小心介绍了S家的匹诺曹 说:不好意思 在K家宣传S家的 只是想传达下消息 K家很可爱的打了字幕 我们是开放的电视台啊

cr: https://twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/531102632203390977

141108 [mydaily news] Park Shin Hye "Feels very satisfied when hear of praise that she's feminine" - [Entertainment weekly] broadcasted Park Shin Hye's interview~ Park Shin Hye,"Likes cycling, learning flower arrangement too" Compared to likeness for exercise, the reason for learning flower arrangement is more of because I'm not feminine~" MC asked,"What kind of praise do you like to hear?" Park Shin Hye replied, "Saying I'm very feminine..in the past I like praises such as you look young, but now I feel very satisfied when heard others saying I'm feminine~"

Original Post cr.韩国me2day微博:【mydaily】[朴信惠’’听到称赞有女人味很满足’]#演艺家中介#播出了朴信惠的采访画面.朴信惠’喜欢骑自行车, 插花也有学习’’比起喜欢运动,更多是因为没有女人味,所以去学了插花’记者’喜欢听到怎样的称赞?’朴信惠’说我很有女人味’’以前喜欢看起来 很年轻这样的,现在听到有女人味这样的很满足’

source: https://twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/531112590962065408

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 ROM-COM QUEENS 아이돌 뮤지컬 스타 BEST 5

well shin hye end up in 2nd place. but the reviews in her part are so good and longer than the 1st place.lol.. only gong hyo jin and shin hye which mentioned has natural acting.

I haven't really got to watch all the press conference videos yet, since I'm rushing for time now since I've actually been pretty busy lately. But I managed to browse through a number of the earlier pages and wow just seeing those pics/gifs posted of Shin Hye seemingly overwhelmned by the attention she got from her posing in that sexy red dress and then even when Lee Jong Suk praised her too and she was all blushing, her reactions so adorkable and priceless really haha cos Jong Suk oppa really only speak the truth. But Shin Hye's self-deprecating side here is also another reason to love her even more since it shows how down-to-earth she is really when it's clear she is one who is not used to coveting/stealing all the attention even though really who can blame Jong Suk and even the guy in the background of the video who went wooooo in this video here which I went to search - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNzYf5mgq0

Because hell not only guys, but I'm a female and I have a girl crush on Shin Hye myself hehe. Shin Hye just doesn't know this effect she has on many people keke. And regarding those haters, I remembered voicing out my opinion on them on here months back before heirs even aired and they were already present even then so I think these haters/antis either never really accepted her as a Korean A-list actress but just some idol actress who they are quick to prejudge on not being able to act when I doubt they even bothered to watch and appreciate her other works. And I really wonder if all that complaints on her character Eun Sang in Heirs was also because they just never tried to appreciate her acting in an objective way. Somehow one day, I want to see Shin Hye dance to Taylor Swift's song "Shake It Off" since Shin Hye has danced to songs like 'Satisfaction' already and I wouldn't doubt Shin Hye can 'shake it off' in those haters face.

25aogsl.jpg

I'm a bit shy but It's the first time I feel passionate about something to comment. Let me first applaud all her fans that goes to the different websites and defend this girl. I have followed Shin hye for years and if any fan is guessing I am an ajumma. I was very pleased to hear more guys like her than females. Previously, I always had the impression she was liked more by girls/ajumma. Shin hye has grown into a decent role model. The things she says and her attitude is way more positive then anyone would guess and in her industry she needs it. I am not upset by the haters because their mouth is plastered onto their face. They have the right to opinions but we have the right to be proud of this girl too. Shin hye has worked her way up there. I have read comments like 'she has normal beauty' but so what. As a viewer I don't want to watch a Barbie doll who can not move their facial muscles. Shin hye has improved with every production she's been in. As to her being lucky to be able to act with 'flower boys' I don't totally accept this comment. I have shipped her with every male partner she has acted with and this is including her very first stairway to heaven drama. Looking back, I believe it is her friendly personality and team work that shines through. I am tired of hearing people hating Cha eun sung, heirs was filmed beautifully. The cinematography was just brilliant. Just enjoy one of many productions of Shin hye. I am looking forward to her future projects since she always surprises me.

I don't know why, but I really like seeing Shin Hye interview in KBS entertainment Weekly...She's really cute there and full of smile, even though look bit tired...and she really slim down...please take care yourself Shin Hye...

I believe this interview was taken on Nov 4, 2014 base on jinjjawintercherub twitter

Look at the way Shin Hye sit, she looks so tiny here...even her feet not touching the floor unlike the interviewerHIT_20141.jpg

Small gesture, it shows how attentive Shin Hye is...HIT_20141.jpg.

.....and She even tease the interviewer, I don't know what they were talking about, but my guess Shin Hye tried piggy back reenactment  ....the interviewer a bit nervous here, he even fanning himself with his card...LOLHIT_20141.jpg

@Tiggie2‌ welcome here dear friend and thank you for your words it is supporting to us and shin hye .

I think those will get tired if we don't reply them we just need to ignore them and let them wine .

Shin hye will work and them will be unknown and nothing .

BTS Pinocchio.....How come she could be so happy when someone trying to strangle her....LOL..such a positive attitude....HAHAHAHA

B19t4kvCMAAFnhC.jpg

B19UjN2CMAAzEMq.jpgB19UjOJCMAADXAo.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Annyeoooong Hasseyo Chingus!!! I miss posting here... :)
Real life strikes. But i never fail to lurk here everyday. My daily dosage of vitamins. keke. ^__^

BTW... Thanks to all who keep this thread alive. I really appreciate ur effort chingus!. :):\">

O.M.G~ Our princess is really blooming nowadays! *~* I love her look in pinocchio Press Con... Lady with elegance,poise, anything u name it! And the last teaser... She`s indeed pure goddess. Im so touched the way LJS keep praising our Princess. It makes me proud! :)
Im getting exicted NOW !!! I hope the Drama would be Daebak! Figthing
and the The sizzling Chemistry of our princess and Go Soo! OMMO! @__@ though it`s only a few seconds, but u`ll get hook by it.
The Feels~

I love it!
Park Shin Hye Isn′t Concerned About  Comparisons to ′The Heirs′

So happy to see her again active! She looks like a real royalty during the presscon!Love her hair totally! So healthy and silky. Lee Jong Suk himself can't help but let his true feeling of how he felt whenever he sees her. It just shows how genuine her soul is. Cannot wait!!! 3 more days!!! 
I am so over the moon hehehe kept on watching the trailers. Sadly, the kbs interview video is not playing. I think it's been taken down huhu hope to see it up and about. 
Have a lovely Sunday everyone!