❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I like how she handles her popularity! She can separate her private land public life in just a snap after finishing another project! A very professional actress! She is genuine, honest and very humble! I admire her for being respectful and a sincere friend to her co stars! just like those actors who left their signatures in her resto after she invited them to go there! Till now we never saw any photos of them because she knows how to respect them.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Park shin hye and you are beautiful cast cover asta magazine

tumblr_lbi301dMwc1qauajd.jpg

I hope Shin Hye get well soon...in the airport she looks sunny and well to me...probably because she wore her sunglasses, that cover her sickness...but in press con we can not deny that she looks tired and and not well...she just tried to be strong I guess...we could see that in the video @StaRix post...
I hope she has enough rest tonight and could perform in better condition tomorrow in her fan meet...Shin Hye fighting....

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Pinocchio"

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Pinocchio" (2014) Directed by Jo Soo-won

Written by Park Hye-ryeon Network : SBS With Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Byeon Hee-bong, Kang Shin-il,... Synopsis A green drama of reporters who chase after truth and those who spend 24 hours with them while sharing the war together. Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/11

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...