❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

itemprop="name"CASTING NEWS: Lee Jong Suk confirmed to co-star with Park Shin Hye in Pinocchio

by KrisE

on Fri, Sep 12, 2014 lee_and_park.jpg 0 Comments

It's official! Lee Jong Suk has signed on to play the lead in the upcoming K-drama Pinocchio alongside Park Shin Hye. It was only a few days ago that Park Shin Hye was confirmed to star in the drama. Now that Lee Jong Suk has joined, this drama just became even more exciting!

ljs9.jpg
First off all, this drama is written and will be directed by the same two who wrote and directed I Hear Your Voice, which not only contained a fabulous storyline from beginning to end; but it really showcased Lee Jong Suk as an actor. Now, Lee Jong Suk will be playing the role of Choi Dal Po, but as of right now, his name was all the information given about his role.

Pinocchio itself is about Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye), who works as a rookie reporter with the unfortunate "Pinocchio disorder," which causes her to hiccup every time she lies! The writer of the drama specifically had both Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in mind during the creation of the characters.

psh_4.jpg
At first I couldn't see these two together and never even paired them together in my mind, but after I saw a few photos of them from past photo shoots, I'm really excited, and I can't wait! If you doubt the coupling of these two, check out a few of their photos below!

lee_and_park2.jpg
Can exes sort through old feelings and new relationships to find true love? Find out in Discovery of Romance

lee_and_park3.png
What do you think? Are you totally excited for this new drama couple?!

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

(Source: mwave.interest.me)

Staff Accounts about Jongsuk  (shin  hye is mentioned too) :)

Just reading things on weibo and this made me smile like an idiot so I thought I’d just share.

Credit: xina5959 Weibo

The staff said that the 2 leads of Pinocchio already had a meeting a few days ago. Jongsuk was very casual, wearing just a T-shirt and jeans. Their height and jeans were very compatible. She/he said Jongsuk has always been very good at everything he did, and that Shinhye had a cheerful personality and was really friendly to the staff. The staff all “melted” after meeting these two because the atmosphere was really good.

Guest ParkS1430294123

Attending fashion show with fellow Prince Hours cast Park Shin Hye & Kang Du

seoul-collection-show.jpg

seoul-collection-show1.jpg     seoul-collection-show4.jpg

fw-seoul4.jpg

self-cam-10.jpg

[140912 Rough Trans-Im Se-Mi IG] 
How long has this group last met ah..we're the young girls in our 10s..let us always be this way in our hearts 
Left: Sarang 
Middle: Gyu Won 
Right: Bo Won 
Trans by: Jinjja Wintercherub
http://instagram.com/p/s18-hIST0B/

이얼마만의 조합이던가 사춘기 소녀들이었는데 마음은 쭉 그럽시다 추억 돋는#넌내게반했어 #사랑선배 #이규원 #차보운 #피노키오 #화이팅
http://instagram.com/p/s18-hIST0B
10354752_888551157840524_239035694793817
cr: to the owner 

CASTING NEWS: Lee Jong Suk confirmed to co-star with Park Shin Hye in Pinocchio by KrisE on Fri,

Sep 12, 2014 19 Comments It's official!

Lee Jong Suk has signed on to play the lead in the upcoming K-drama Pinocchio alongside Park Shin Hye. It was only a few days ago that Park Shin Hye was confirmed to star in the drama. Now that Lee Jong Suk has joined, this drama just became even more exciting! First off all, this drama is written and will be directed by the same two who wrote and directed I Hear Your Voice, which not only contained a fabulous storyline from beginning to end; but it really showcased Lee Jong Suk as an actor. Now, Lee Jong Suk will be playing the role of Choi Dal Po, but as of right now, his name was all the information given about his role.

Pinocchio itself is about Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye), who works as a rookie reporter with the unfortunate "Pinocchio disorder," which causes her to hiccup every time she lies!

The writer of the drama specifically had both Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in mind during the creation of the characters. At first I couldn't see these two together and never even paired them together in my mind, but after I saw a few photos of them from past photo shoots, I'm really excited, and I can't wait! If you doubt the coupling of these two, check out a few of their photos below!

Can exes sort through old feelings and new relationships to find true love? Find out in Discovery of Romance What do you think? Are you totally excited for this new drama couple?! Pinocchio will air on DramaFever in November. Sign up for new episode alerts HERE.

Source :

http://www.dramafever.com/news/casting-news-lee-jong-suk-confirmed-to-co-star-with-park-shin-hye-in-
pinocchio/

nistymaj said: @teeina5...your name kind of deceive me...thought you are a teen :)>-  anyway welcome chinggu....have fun staying in this thread...glad to welcome Shin Hye lovers anytime.... :):)
Oh....@jennbee dear please stay here all the time....just adore your giffs..... it cracks me up... great choice of Shin Hye moments.... ;))

Guest dreamcatcher7

Staff Accounts about Jongsuk  (shin  hye is mentioned too) :)

Just reading things on weibo and this made me smile like an idiot so I thought I’d just share.

Credit: xina5959 Weibo

Im really really excited to watch Pinocchio!! Thanks for this!!