❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest simply_dream

i was going through her stuff, and then there's like news of her.. and the picture looked TOTALLY weird!!! and is the following:

2007052800771_0.jpg

image_readtop_2007_276936_1180404134.jpg

i was think WTH IS SHE DOING?!?!?! she was on the 'vitamin' show and they had this split contest when she did that there's a whole buncha news talking about how first it scared people watching tv and it shocked everyone, but then those are actually shorts >_< not underwears, or pantiehose... so i was like THANK GOD! cuz it would've been totally weird x_x

here's a link to the news article with a video of the newclip..

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200705291218437704

here are new videos of her

her in the new show she is hosting that i mentioned before... SHE IS SO CUTE! haha

http://qtv.freechal.com/Viewer/QTVViewer.a...#49888;혜

ohh, this is the vitamin show where she did the split, and how she showed she was wearing shorts XP and yea... for those who's wondering, that guy is choi shi won, altho it was cut out... it seems like he can do splits pretty well too =O, or maybe it's just cause he's tall and he have long legs haha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7CRS_JKmVhM

another video of her in mnet being the 완소녀*sry, dont know howta translate that into eng XP something like most precious girl... yea 97 x_x they have it for guys too, sometimes it makes me wonder why they even put em on*

http://qtv.freechal.com/Viewer/QTVViewer.a...#49888;혜

and there're whole bunch more vid of her on the site if yall want to see it

Guest TheHunBun

LOL..ive watched the split vid like a week ago..i myself was shocked at the beginning of the show..kekeke..^_^..thanks for the videos..anymore links?

Guest celestialxangel

Can anyone tell me where to get the episode of Park Shin Hye on the Vitamin show? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Guest sang_woo_always

she looks soo awsomely CUTE in those clips..thanx for sharing!!! I miss her soo much!!!

Guest jimmylee78

she acts way better than song hye kyo even at her age.

yea i agreed with u there she act better then song hye kyo and she still young who know how great she can be come when she at song hye kyo age :blush: i love her in Prince Hours she look so pretty :blush: cant wait too see park shin hye in another drama :D

Guest AlecRuby

Does she have any new works coming up? or commercial? I really liked her in Heaven Tree that is like the saddest serie I ever saw, and she was great as Hana. I still love her ads and commercials with JJH. They are so cute!!!!!!!

Guest A.lee

i think she was in goong s.. my sister told me she acted as se7ens gf lol.

i think shes really prettttty i saw her in are you ready that shows so funny hehe and shes so young!

she was cute in stairway to heaven too .. she should go out with baek sung hyun in realy life!! and hes only 1 year older. they would look so cute together :lol:

Guest laiyiwen

She's so cuute and charming ^^ I love her in Stairway to heaven, especially in heaven's tree~

Lee Wan & PSH <3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bubbles02

wee. im so happy when i found her thraed here in soompi. hehe. i really like after i saw her in stairway to heaven. sung hyun and shin are sooo cute together. hehe,.

i think she was in goong s.. my sister told me she acted as se7ens gf lol.i think shes really prettttty i saw her in are you ready that shows so funny hehe and shes so young!she was cute in stairway to heaven too .. she should go out with baek sung hyun in realy life!! and hes only 1 year older. they would look so cute together :lol:
waah. it totally agree with you. hehe. she should go with sung hyun in real life. they are soo cute.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x3DOLPHiN

PARK SHiN HYE [:

i love her in STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN .

she so GOOD , but doesnt get alot of awards than Go Ah Ra .

&& no offence to Go Ah Ra , i really think tat park shin hye should have played Go Ah Ra's part in SNOW FLOWER !

right ?