❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

^yay! im glad im not the only who thinks this way..i didnt wanna post my thoughts up over at the goong s thread for fear of the stones the people there might throw at me :sweatingbullets: everyone seems to find HYJ cute and all..but to be perfectly honest, i just dont see what they do...there is something about her face that ticks me off :sweatingbullets:

park shin hye is doing an awesome job though..it's cool seeing her play the refined yet "evil" role..

I agree too...I can't stand HYJ. Knowing that she is the lead, I begin losing interest in Goong S. But it is also good for park shin hye to try different character to open up her horizon...to show that she can also something different than what she had before.

Park Shin Hye is doing a amazing job with her character in Goong S. If people do hate her after watching, it show that she is doing her job perfectly. It shows how good her acting skill really is.

i'm glad people feel that psh should've been the lead!! i stopped watching goong s because i couldnt stand watching that other girl. lols. i was only on episode 2 i guess. the chemistry b/t seven and that girl was horrible... i think psh would've fit better as the main character cuz she doesnt suite the whole "subductress" category. she's too innocent and cutee.

yes, finally ppl that agree with me too. i can't stand the way the lead girl acts. i only started watching goong s because of se7en and psh but i also quit watching after episode 4. as much as i love se7en and psh, i can't stand the horrible acting of se7en and the lead girl. i have to say the two second leads are doing so much better with their acting and portrayal of their characters than the two leads.

Guest doremi02

I love Park Shin Hye. She's beautiful and talented..She reminds me Moon Geun Young. Hope she will get more projects to be the lead in more new upcoming series. She has a bright future and she deserves that. I am watching Goong S because of 7 and her..They can be a very cute couple ^^.

Guest chocolavie

super-korean, i'll try to reupload...i have to dig through my discs so it might take a while ;)

Phi and syah, i guess our NAMU dreams are crushed :( her first kiss isn't lee wan :(

oh well...she looks beautiful in the GS pictures...at least as the villain, she gets to dress up...and i love her hair too :wub:

Miss B....ahhh u mention abt the 1st kiss...here im about to rant!!! how can she give her 1st kiss to se7en and not leewan, this is just atrocious :tongue2: !!! how can she do this to the Namuers :tongue2: ... she must have broke wannie's heart and our hearts too!!

Guest AlecRuby

On Goong S site it said that Seven asked PSH was the kiss they share her first and She nodded her head. Then appearently it is her first kiss on and off screen isn't that embarass?? BUt that is good at least her first kiss is given to someone good looking, not someone else...

Guest sweet_treats1812

haha! im glad to see other people sharing my opinions :lol: everyone in the goong s thread is just crazy over se7en and hyj that i feel bad saying anything negative... :sweatingbullets:

anyways..psh has been awesome though..she really has been able to pull the "evil" yet refined character quite well ;) and hahaha..she got embarrassed by that question about the kiss :lol: she's so cute~

haha! im glad to see other people sharing my opinions :lol: everyone in the goong s thread is just crazy over se7en and hyj that i feel bad saying anything negative... :sweatingbullets:

anyways..psh has been awesome though..she really has been able to pull the "evil" yet refined character quite well ;) and hahaha..she got embarrassed by that question about the kiss :lol: she's so cute~

yeah i know... poor girl.... he didnt know that he was her 'first kiss on and off screen'... sooooo funny... and cute at the same time... but i'm still rooting 4 her on goong s... she's the only reason y i even still watch the drama....

Guest simply_dream

I realize i havent been on this thread for a while hehe =P BUT I'm back...

On Goong S site it said that Seven asked PSH was the kiss they share her first and She nodded her head. Then appearently it is her first kiss on and off screen isn't that embarass?? BUt that is good at least her first kiss is given to someone good looking, not someone else...

OMG! HAHA! really?? PSH's first kiss, but she does seem like those innocent girls, AWWW i find that sorta sweet but yet again not really because you SHOULD share your FIRST kiss with someone you really like. but i guess you are right, at least he's good looking, if it was some bad looking dude, i would've went to kiss some good looking guy to make it memorable for me lol

credits to bwitched on goong s thread

920.jpg

921.jpg

credits to celest on goong s thread

863.jpg

I dont care if she's not the main lead anymore in goong s i mean, she gets so much from it, all the pretty clothes! i realize in her past dramas since she acted like either a young role *STH* or like a schoolgirl *heaven's tree* (not counting all her sitcom since i cant watch it overseas) she never really got to wear GOOD style clothing but in this drama it fulfilled my dream and like someone mentioned before, she got to kiss se7en, that's all i care for. And also not to mention her future dramas and such are going to be amazing =)

YEAAA!!! that's why i dont like to post there, people would start bashing on PSH and i would get so richard simmons and type an essay *im a dedicated die-hard fan haha* BUT GET IGNORE ANYWAYS, so i dont find the point

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l93/evil...rkShinHye44.jpg ----------> who is dat boy? is shin hye's bf?

i dont think so haha, most likely not... staff members probably since this was on her homepage =P

credits to yahoo korea

magazine scan - Magazine T

img1050811zm1.jpg

n2o14126625531jr7.jpg

img105080lu6.jpg

shooting for her new CF poster i think

n2o14126551061sj5.jpg

n2o14126553061hc0.jpg

n2o14126554272dn8.jpg

SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!!! *envy* but do u guys see her bags in the last pic, woah she must get some sleep!! T.T

n2o14126353691dt3.jpg

this is the magazine i said i saw in koreantown =O I WANNA BUY IT!

n2o14125790413hw4.gif

i think this is her in gag concert =O haha she's so cute

i was trying to read this article that talked about her new movie... and yea im not exactly korean so i didnt get it lol, but i do wonder how her movie did in the box office in korea... would someone know =O it would mean a lot to us oversea fans who hardly get any info on her

last but not least, random cute shin hye XD

n2o14126356231wc6.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

bwahahaha! simply_dream, those random pics of shin hye are so cute! silly girl, posing with cauliflowers on her head :lol: she's cute with the spatula covering one eye too~ mwahahaha...

wait, back up..she has a new movie?! what???

Guest Mz.Hunz

yeaa .. o_O i was wondering too.. i tot she doesnt hav any others besides goong s which is a drama o_O" what's her new movie btw? =.="

Guest sang_woo_always

love those pics of psh....i can't wait for her to starr in a new drama or something....=]

Guest AlecRuby

So does anyone know what PSH will do after Goong S? I hope she will make another serie soon, however, I hope she gets her stuff done at school too!

I really hope she will make another ad with Prince Shin! That would totally Rock!

omg MissB! i didn't see your post until today.. sorry.. i knoww! our NAMU dream is definately crushed. :tears:

:lol: it's okay Phi, i haven't frequent this thread much too ;)

Miss B....ahhh u mention abt the 1st kiss...here im about to rant!!! how can she give her 1st kiss to se7en and not leewan, this is just atrocious :tongue2: !!! how can she do this to the Namuers :tongue2: ... she must have broke wannie's heart and our hearts too!!

:lol: celest, the one thing that would make up for this is another drama with Lee Wan... :phew::sweatingbullets:

anyway, i really hope she takes on another drama as the lead this time :D

Guest cunto

New pic of Park Shin Hye in Clr!de :blush: so cute. I'm hoping her new pics wif. Joo Ji Hoon will be released soon, there're only their individual pics so far :lol:

1172984850c5acb6f3c0ccbry4.jpg

Credit: dcblack

Guest evelyn168

Haha... I'm also a LW and PSH shipper. I really do wish that them do another drama together and with a kiss scene too. I didn't know that her first kiss was to se7en too. I knew it was her first onscreen kiss scene... I couldn't believe it was her real life one too. But at least it's with se7en... I'd prefer se7en over Kangdo when it comes to Goong S...