❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

writer_bori IG updated

시작부터 끝까지 행복한 여정이었던
Memory of angel 도쿄에서 해피엔딩🩷

포스터도 예쁘고
영상들도 예쁘고
구성도 좋았다고 칭찬 많이 받았던 공연.
끝맺음을 하려니 너무도 아쉽😭

언제나처럼 이번 6번째 아시아투어도
즐겁고 행복하게 매번 감동받으며 잘 마쳤습니다!! 좋은 사람들과 함께할 수 있다는 것이 얼마나 감사한 일인지 또한번 느꼈던 시간들이었네요!!

사랑하는 울신혜배우, 든든한 스텝들, 멋진 밴드팀까지
모두모두 고생하셨습니다🙆‍♀️🩷
뒷풀이는 한국에서도 계속됩니다!!

#parkshinhye #fanmeeting #asiatour #memoryofangel #thailand🇹🇭 #taiwan🇹🇼 #japan🇯🇵 #박신혜 #잘끝💕

Shin-hye takes photos with the director of the 2024 Memory of Angel Asia tour fan meeting in Thailand, Taiwan, and Japan.

https://instagram.com/p/C6qjQEApDAe/Image

instyle 2024-05-08

Park Shin-hye “You’re pretty, what should I do?” A lovely shopping look from a pretty mom who is obsessed with dishes

Actress Park Shin-hye is fascinated by dishes.

On the 8th, Park Shin-hye posted on her channel, “○○ House full of colorful products! She posted a photo of her holding a bowl with the caption, "It's all pretty. What should I do?"

In the released photo, Park Shin-hye showed off the look of a baby mother immersed in a bowl with a lovely shopping look of a colorful paisley skirt and white balloon blouse.

Park Shin-hye appeared as Nam Ha-neul, a workaholic doctor who knows nothing but work in the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', which ended on March 17.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy drama depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye), whose lives were only on the upward curve but then hit the brakes.

/files/board/2024/image/o_1htbgp79bophc1m15eo16vf1n0gd.jpg

https://www.fashionn.com/board/read_new.php?table=1024&number=51142

Park Shin-hye, what happened to her older brother's photography skills? Satisfied with "I was trained by my new sister" [★SHOT!]
OSEN  Reporter Kim Na-yeon
Published 2024.05.05 12: 13

Actress Park Shin-hye praised her older brother's photography skills.

On the 4th, Park Shin-hye uploaded several photos to her social media.

The photo shows Park Shin-hye in the midst of her trip to Taiwan. Wearing a blouse and short shorts, he walked down the street as the sun was setting and enjoyed sightseeing.
Park Shin-hye, what happened to her older brother's photography skills? Satisfied with "I was trained by my new sister" [★SHOT!]

In particular, Park Shin-hye attracted attention by adding a caption along with the photo, "My older brother's photography skills were trained by my step-sister." It was a photo taken by my older brother, who went on a trip with me.

In the actual photo, Park Shin-hye showed off her long legs and 8-head-to-body ratio. Park Shin-hye expressed her satisfaction by saying, "Thank you for taking pictures of me."

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye returned to the small screen for the first time in a long time through JTBC's 'Doctor Slump', which ended in March. As for her next work, she has confirmed her appearance in the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' and is currently filming.

[Photo] Park Shin-hye’s social media

Copyright ⓒ OSEN

https://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1112329985

FASHION
Fashion trend

Park Shin Hye teleported from Taipei to Tokyo in one day? Crazy post of private server photos on the street all because of too much love for fans

2024/05/06 08:30

Text/photo by reporter Yu Chonghui/photo taken from 240506-30831-1-fSOLy.jpg

(photo taken from instagram)

Park Shin Hye posted photos of her trip to Taiwan on social media yesterday (5), and shared beautiful photos of the streets of Tokyo in the evening. This "teleportation" surprised many fans, and the result revealed the personal charm of Park Shin Hye's super fans.

Park Shin Hye, the goddess of Korean drama, shared private travel photos on social media. It can be seen that she is wearing black shorts, casual sandals, a blue striped shirt, and a small blue bag. She is standing on the railway to take beautiful photos that show her long legs. Park Shin Hye is also taller. I praise the photographer's technique for making her legs look longer in photos. The photographer is Park Shin Hye's brother. The brother and sister's sudden trip to Taiwan surprised many fans and asked for a chance encounter. In fact, this is a "Latergram", which was taken when Park Shin Hye came to Taiwan to hold a fan meeting on the 20th of last month while traveling to Taiwan's scenic spots. Even so, fans still happily left messages: "It's Pingxi!", " I hope Shin Hye has fun" and "I'm in Taiwan."

240506-30831-2-zyNZX.jpg

Park Shin Hye shared her travel photos in Pingxi, making Taiwanese fans super happy. (photo taken from instagram)

The next day, Park Shin Hye posted a new street photo, wearing a casual and exotic style. She wore an off-white lace blouse with wide jeans, and she was carrying a Valentino pink bag. She posted several photos at once and was very popular with her fans. The location of this PO post is in Japan. It turns out that Park Shin Hye will hold a fan meeting in Tokyo for the first time in five years. No matter which city she visits, she never forgets to take beautiful photos. This is a sign of sincerity for her fans. Sure enough, it became a topic of discussion online.

240506-30831-3-1mSYT.jpg

Spoiler

240506-30831-4-KXL3S.jpg

Less than a day later, I shared a photo of Tokyo streets, "teleporting" all for the sake of pampering fans. (photo taken from instagram)

【內文👉  https://istyle.ltn.com.tw/article/30831 

This is a story about a fight between the blind date man and his daughter... txt

Doctors' ruined lives CPR romantic comedy 💓
< Doctor Slump > Now on TVING

❤️Park Shin Hye Asia Tour <Memory of Angel> in TOKYO❤️

Commemorative photos with everyone published 💕

Did you have a wonderful time?
Thank you for coming! 😀

Park Shin Hye Japan Official FC