❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

JTBC

'Doctor Slump' Park Hyung-sik X Park Shin-Hye X Yoon Park X Kong Seong-ha Cast Confirmed!

Enter 2023.03.14. 11:18 am

0000335492_001_20230314111802750.jpg?type=w430

After confirming the casting of Park Hyung-sik, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Park, and Kong Seong-ha, 'Doctor Slump' begins filming.

JTBC's new drama 'Doctor Slump' (director Oh Hyun-jong, screenplay Baek Seon-woo, production SLL, Hijium Studio) is a cardiopulmonary resuscitation of the 'ruined life' of Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) who hit the brakes while running only on the upward curve of life. It's a romantic comedy depicting spirit. The process of the two rivals of 'hate relationship', who were reunited in the darkest period of their lives, becoming each other's light brings laughter, excitement and warm comfort. I'm already looking forward to how the happy revival of those who have been together in the most brilliant days and the most shabby days will be portrayed.

Above all, the meeting of Park Hyeong-sik, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Park, and Kong Seong-ha in itself excites drama fans. In particular, the chemistry of Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, who reunited after 10 years since 'The Heirs', is expected to be the best viewing point. Here, director Oh Hyeon-jong, who showed sensuous and delicate directing in 'Find Me in Your Memory' and 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo', and Baek Seon-woo, who boasted witty writing skills in 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim', stimulate anticipation.

Park Hyeong-sik plays the role of Yeo Jeong-woo, a star plastic surgeon who falls into the worst slump of his life. From his school days when he took first place in the school, to the best medical school in Korea, to becoming a 'star doctor' with both skills and character, Yeo Jeong-woo's life is truly solid. However, due to a mysterious medical accident, they are driven to the edge of a cliff for a moment. Expectations are high for Park Hyeong-sik's romantic comedy, which has undergone endless transformations. He said, "It's been a long time since I've been in a romantic comedy, so I'm nervous and excited. It's been a while since I met actress Park Shin-hye again and I'm looking forward to it." He continued, "I think it will be a more interesting work because the director and writer of 'Trust and See' are present. I am happy to be able to give laughter and emotion to the viewers. I sincerely ask for your interest, love, and support."

Park Shin-hye returns as 'Nam Ha-neul', an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome. Nam Ha-neul, who was called a genius since she was born, became crazy about her studies with her brilliant brain and fierce efforts, and even after she became a doctor, she became an adult who was crazy about her work. One day, when she was living her 'nojam' life, not knowing how to do anything but study and work, she suddenly looks back on her own life, which has been ruined, and vows to change her life. Park Shin-hye said, "It seems that everyone encounters a slump in life. I tend to worry a lot about how to overcome that moment wisely and live a healthy life, so I sympathized with the character 'Nam Ha-neul'. I felt a sense of identity with the situations he faced. I think my heart went even more," he said, "I will work hard on filming so that I can convey comfort to many people who are tired of life." I look forward to Park Shin-hye's passionate acting, which will draw a special romance that blooms in her slump.

Yoon Park plays 'Bin Dae-yeong', a plastic surgeon with a bluff. She has a 'alone' rivalry with the well-known college classmate Yeo-jeong Woo, but she is a person who understands him more than anyone else. He is full of bravado and has a lot of pride, but he can never be hated. Looking forward to Yoon Park's unique transformation, which will add to the fun of her play, going back and forth between her seriousness and cleverness. Yoon Park said, "I'm very excited to meet a good director and actors through the work. I will prepare well to make a pleasant drama. I hope that the drama will end well without any major accidents until the end."

The addition of Kong Seong-ha, who received attention as 'those who read the mind of evil', also adds to expectations. He plays the role of 'Lee Hong-ran', an obstetrics and gynecologist anesthesiologist who is Nam Ha-neul's best friend. As a motive with Nam Ha-neul from his college days to his major, he is a person who strangely gets involved with Bin Dae-yeong (played by Yoon Park), who has many similarities. Kong Seong-ha said, "I am grateful and feel a sense of responsibility for entrusting 'Lee Hong-ran'. I want to put all my heart into creating a good work with precious relationships with this character's bright energy. Please look forward to Kong Seong-ha's 'Lee Hong-ran'." He conveyed his feelings full of excitement.

(Photo courtesy: Media Boy, Salt Entertainment, H& Entertainment, The Way Company)
(JTBC Mobile Operation Department)

Copyright ⓒ JTBC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying and redistribution prohibited.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000335492

naver.me/xWiWkJml

-@dispatch.co.kr
최근 눈호강 조합으로 캐스팅 확정된 드라마 6

#박보검 #아이유 #김수현 #김지원

#강동원 #전지현

#박형식 #박신혜 

#배인혁 #이세영

#공유 #서현진 #드라마 #로코 #캐스팅

6 dramas that have recently been confirmed for casting

#Park Bo-gum #IU #Kim Soo-hyun #Kim Ji-won

#Kang Dong-won #Jeon Ji-hyun

#Park Hyung-sik #Park Shin-hye

#Bae In-hyuk #Lee Se-young #Gong Yoo #Seo Hyun-jin

#drama #roco #casting

cr. https://instagram.com/p/CqmziUvyNTu/

newsis
PICK guide

Song Hye-kyo and Park Shin hye also wore... Romantic women's wear 'Roem' [The secret story of the birth of a longevity brand]

Enter 2023.04.16. 7:00 a.m.

Edit 2023.04.16. 8:21 am
 original article

The first Roem store opened in April 1991 (Photo=provided by E-Land) *Resale and DB prohibited

"Fashion brand worn by the best actresses of the time, such as Song Hye-kyo, Suzy , and

Park Shin-hye ", "Romantic fashion with a lovely atmosphere" Adjectives vary. Roem, which has made a history of women's wear and young casual wear in Korea for over 30 years, has established itself as a brand familiar to us through various channels such as department stores, outlets, and street stores. The history of 'Roem' began in April 1991 when the first store was opened in Eunma Shopping Center in Daechi-dong. The brand name Roem is derived from the English scientific name of ' narcissus ' ( Narcissus tazetta L. var . chinensis Roem ). The flower language of daffodils is nobility, mystery, and self-love. It is also what we usually call 'narcissism'. An official from E-Land explained, "Roem is a brand that was created with the hope that it will become a way for women to love themselves more." Initially, Roem's concept was 'FREE&EASY ', showing feminine and comfortable style clothes.

NISI20230414_0001242428_web_20230414142519_20230416082106350.jpg?type=w647

2004 Romantic women's casual Roem Shinchon branch opened (Photo=provided by E-Land) *Resale and DB prohibited

Roem, which pursued a feminine and comfortable style, established a new brand identity in 2004 by emphasizing a full-fledged 'romantic' atmosphere and image.

Reflecting this, they opened a new store in Sinchon and started promoting 'romantic fashion with a lovely atmosphere'. It was at this point that the 'one piece' and 'blouse', considered Roem's signature items, began to be imprinted on customers.

Rather than simply chasing trends, Roem bet on a design that embodies Roem's unique sensibility. Roem’s unique romantic details and trendy colors are added to the clean and basic design that anyone can easily and comfortably wear.

Roem newly established its brand identity, and started star marketing to reinforce its brand identity by welcoming top stars representing the time, such as Song Hye-kyo, Suzy, and Park Shin-hye, as the face of Roem.

cr. @newsis.com

https://asiantv4u.com/articles/korean/top-10-most-educated-korean-actors/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Most Beautiful KDrama Actresses 2023 (Close: April 30)

VOTING RULES

Vote Timeout April, 30 2023
Vote Frequency 1 Hour (60 minutes)
Vote Status Open
More Info Vote Tutorial (Click to view)
  Turn your alarm on and set it to every 60 minutes. (As Reminder)
  Share the link to friends or your fanbase to get more vote.

15.04.2023 mojo.s.phine IG Updated

#Mojosphine_23Summer

슬림한 실루엣의 슬리브리스 크롭 재킷 스타일링,
팬시 트위드 소재의 경쾌한 핑크 컬러 셋업으로
스페셜 데일리룩 연출해보세요.

뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)와 함께 청량한 여름을 담아낸
2023 SUMMER CAMPAIGN. #모조에스핀 온라인
스토어에서 지금 바로 만나보세요.

#Mojosphine #2023Summer #Parkshinhye

cr. https://www.instagram.com/p/CrDKNQLtHSZ/

9 K-Dramas That Provide Music For The Soul

Apr 12, 2023

They say music is the language of the spirit. Very often when words fail, it is music that speaks. Transcending borders, music has a universal language which connects hearts and souls. From a group of young hopefuls aspiring to break into the world of K-pop, to brothers-turned-rivals trying to prove their talent, or young love bound by their shared love for music, K-dramas have given us compelling and poignant storylines with music as the central theme. Here is a look at nine such K-dramas that strike the right chord with their many notes.

“You’re Beautiful”

Youre-Beautiful2.jpg

Being one of the popular gender benders, “You’re Beautiful” is a favorite amongst fans of rom-coms. Go Mi Nam’s dream of becoming a K-pop idol is about to come true, but he needs to leave for the United States to rectify a surgery gone wrong. His manager comes up with the scheme to send his twin sister Go Mi Nyeo (Park Shin Hye) to join the band as his replacement for the interim period. Though initially hesitant, Mi Nyeo goes ahead with it. The band’s front man Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Keun Suk) is initially hesitant over Mi Nam being part of the group and is further infuriated on discovering her identity. But when Tae Kyung is won over by Mi Nam (who is really Mi Nyeo), the inevitable happens. As romance buds between Mi Nyeo and Tae Kyung, some of the other bandmates also find themselves attracted toward Mi Nyeo as well, setting up a comical love quadrangle.

Park Shin Hye executes her part well in a double role, while Jang Keun Suk is tailor-made for the idol life. His expressions and mannerisms are on point. The drama stars several idols such as Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki, and Uee as part of the supporting ensemble. A light-hearted and cheerful watch with lots of laughs and cute romance, this is the drama to watch when you want to drive the blues away.

Start watching “You’re Beautiful”:

WATCH NOW

Heartstrings

Heartstrings.jpg

What happens when a student of traditional Korean music falls in love with the lead singer of a campus rock band? Could it well be the recipe for a perfect ballad? Lee Shin (Jung Yong Hwa) is the lead vocalist and guitar player of the campus band “The Stupid” and is majoring in modern music. Lee Kyu Won (Park Shin Hye) majors in traditional Korean music and also plays the gayageum, a traditional Korean instrument. Though Kyu Won and Lee Shin start off on the wrong foot, Kyu Won ends up falling for him. But Lee Shin is hung up on someone else and is immune to Kyu Won’s presence. By the time he notices her, it may be too late for him since she is faced with the classic dilemma of love or career.

An apt title since both the leads specialize in string instruments, “Heartsrtings” is a feel-good series which fuses traditional and modern music. As the love story plays out against the backdrop of intra school rivalries, peer pressure, and talent vs. mediocrity, there is enough in this drama to keep one engaged. And the hummable OST is an added bonus.

Start watching “Heartstrings”:

WATCH NOW

soompi.com/article/157653