❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

12 hours ago, lduc said:

SOCIAL MEDIA, AWW

Hongki is moved to tears by Park Shin Hye's surprise gift for him sent to the set of 'Hwayugi'

By beansss    8 hours ago    14,951    7,891    31
F.T. Island's Hongki was moved to tears thanks to a surprise gift for him from his best friend Park Shin Hye.

SEE ALSO: F.T. Island's Hongki complimented for his marvelous acting skills in 'Hwayugi'

On January 30, Hongki shared an Instagram video of him thanking Park Shin Hye for a cart loaded with samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) for the cast and staff of Hongki's drama, 'Hwayugi'. He wrote, "Ah.... I'm way too touched.... so this is what it feels like.... thank you so so much Shin Hye-ya!!!!! I'll eat well and film well!!!!!!!! #Hwayugi #foodtruck #Parkshinye #loyalty #excellent." 

Check out the delicious-looking samgyetang in Hongki's hands in the clip below.

cr: allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/hongki-is-moved-to-tears-by-park-shin-hyes-surprise-gift-for-him-sent-to-the-set-of-hwayugi

These 2 are just so sweet, cute and supportive to each other :D I have watched 2 episodes of Hwayugi cos of Lee Seung Gi and Cha Seung Won. Little scary, comedy and fantasy genre as based on Chinese tale - Journey to the West! :tongue: Surprised to learn that Hongki has a role too - that of Piggy, I think. :lol:

• Like 5

18 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@Rin90 Fox Bride Star is sure in SBS but no confirmations from leads yet.

I noticed your avatar is Shinhye & Kim Minsuk :blink: I like Kim Minsuk too! He's soo good in Doctors sweeping rookie awards from SBS & Baeksang :) 

I used it since Doctors day. And i didnt check forum soompi frequently. So i was so lazy to change my avatar.

Kekekkeke..

I want to change it... Maybe change to hyunbin + shinhye's couple photoshoot.  :wub:

• Like 5

[Review]

Don't Worry I'm A Ghost (2012)

cr: http://closetnoona.tumblr.com/post/34296995949/review-dont-worry-im-a-ghost

I have to admit I have never watched Park Shin Hye in anything - yes, I am probably the only person on Hallyuland that has not watched You’re Beautiful(even if Seokie my baby was in it) or Hearstrings. But then again I’m also the sole person who has not watched a single scene of the Korean Boys Over Flowers despite Kim Bum’s radiant presence. It’s not that I don’t like her it’s just that I have an aversion for Korean idol dramas (Dream High 1 & 2 comes to mind and the recently wrapped up To The Beautiful You). But I’ve been sick for the past few days and was spending my time languishing on my bed. Bored to death was more of an understatement, so I was surfing through Youtube when I stumbled on this -

Spoiler

Do not be deceived by the adorable GIF, I had no expectations as I really didn’t hear about this made for TV movie or as they call it a drama special.  Park Shin Hye stars in Don’t Worry I’m A Ghostas the titular ghost - Kim Yeon-hwa who haunts the recent victim of a amnesia-causing-hit-and-run Lee Moon-ki played by Bong Tae-Gyu (I miss this guy!) .  I would love to write a wall’s worth of drama recap text *sarcasm* but I failed at summarizing so you can check out Dramatalk’s recap here. And oh if you wanna watch the drama on youtube DON’T READ THE COMMENTS SERIOUSLY IT WILL SPOIL THE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU. THERE’S SO MUCH SPOILERS THERE.

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

So here are my thoughts…. ASDHKJAGFDSJHASJGAHLKRWHRKAGJHAJSKGHAKGSAJFDAHSDGF

Everything starts out to be funny and light-hearted. Moon-ki is obviously freaked out that a ghost knows him better than he knows himself from where he lives to his mannerisms and even his favourite drink. At first he’s very reluctant to help the invasive ghost solve her murder but his heart somehow remembers who she is and he feels the familiar tug.

I found it sweet that he celebrated her birthday even if it’s the same day she was murdered. They went out and did couple things, like watching a movie. It was sweet of Moon-ki to buy TWO TICKETS, I mean logically since she’s a ghost it doesn’t really matter but it meant something to me when I saw those two tickets, like somehow affirming that Yeon-hwa is real. And LOL at the lady who tried to put her bag in Yeon-hwa’s seat.  During that time I was watching it I really didn’t think much about it , I just thought they were becoming close friends it was only during the latter half of the drama that I felt the sickening punch to the gut.

Through a series of flashbacks of a his and hers version we see that both of them have fallen in love with each other but were just too shy to make a move. It’s funny how they gave us Yeon-hwa’s version of “saving” Moon-ki from drowning and then a few scenes down the line we see that it was really Moon-ki who saved her. The first part of the drama showed us how much Yeon-hwa liked Moon-ki but after the BIG REVEAL (which I totally didn’t expect but was guessing that the writers are sadists to pull it off)  we get to see that Moon-ki loved Yeon-hwa just as much.

I teared a little when Moon-ki confronted Jinsu about Yeon-hwa’s murder, he said something along the lines of “We could have been blissful now”. Which says a lot, that he’s been living his mundane delivery boy life for so long and with Yeon-hwa beside him he finally feels alive but since she’s a ghost it’s not gonna be a happy ending. It’s like he hasn’t grasped the extent of  how sad and lonely he is until Yeon-hwa’s ghost began haunting him. And because she’s gone, he can never have that happiness.

But I teared more when Yeon-hwa visited Moon-ki in jail to say goodbye. The “If-onlys” that both of them had, it made me think of how much “If-onlys” I’ve been collecting myself. Here are two good people who are good for each other and the happiness that they could have had was cut short because a single decision.

I was hoping that Moon-ki would learn from his mistakes and move on, but the drama ended with him in the asylum, THIS WAS NOT THE ENDING THAT I WANTED. I knew a human + ghost storyline would not end well, but I needed to hope that Moon-ki would eventually find the strength from this experience and live life to the full. But I guess sometimes we can never recover from robbing ourselves of our own happiness, we are hardest on ourselves the most.

I know Bong Tae-gyu is not a handsome actor but his performance of Moon-ki was so believable that my heart ached for him and cried for him. He made the awkward and aloof Moon-ki come alive. As for Park Shin Hye, I loved her in this drama, most heroines usually come off as eternally optimistic ray of sunshine bordering on too sweet for me, but she was just the right amount of warmth, spunk and vulnerability in this role. Their chemistry was undeniable too.

I recommend this drama because it makes me think of my life now and the people I value but most of the time take for granted!

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------

Another excellent production by KBS featuring Park Shinhye & Bong Taekyu. The latter was more active during the early 2000s and was in 2003 MBC sitcom called Nonstop 4, where Shinhye had been one of their guest too!

In this, Park Shinhye earned Best Actress award for One act drama special at 2012 KBS Drama Awards.

It has been reported that Park Shinhye has been requested by the producers. Her agency that time 4HIM Ent. were pleased that Shinhye was able to to do it and thanked the audiences.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, rori0711 said:

[Review]

Don't Worry I'm A Ghost (2012)

cr: http://closetnoona.tumblr.com/post/34296995949/review-dont-worry-im-a-ghost

I have to admit I have never watched Park Shin Hye in anything - yes, I am probably the only person on Hallyuland that has not watched You’re Beautiful(even if Seokie my baby was in it) or Hearstrings. But then again I’m also the sole person who has not watched a single scene of the Korean Boys Over Flowers despite Kim Bum’s radiant presence. It’s not that I don’t like her it’s just that I have an aversion for Korean idol dramas (Dream High 1 & 2 comes to mind and the recently wrapped up To The Beautiful You). But I’ve been sick for the past few days and was spending my time languishing on my bed. Bored to death was more of an understatement, so I was surfing through Youtube when I stumbled on this -

Reveal hidden contents

Do not be deceived by the adorable GIF, I had no expectations as I really didn’t hear about this made for TV movie or as they call it a drama special.  Park Shin Hye stars in Don’t Worry I’m A Ghostas the titular ghost - Kim Yeon-hwa who haunts the recent victim of a amnesia-causing-hit-and-run Lee Moon-ki played by Bong Tae-Gyu (I miss this guy!) .  I would love to write a wall’s worth of drama recap text *sarcasm* but I failed at summarizing so you can check out Dramatalk’s recap here. And oh if you wanna watch the drama on youtube DON’T READ THE COMMENTS SERIOUSLY IT WILL SPOIL THE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU. THERE’S SO MUCH SPOILERS THERE.

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

So here are my thoughts…. ASDHKJAGFDSJHASJGAHLKRWHRKAGJHAJSKGHAKGSAJFDAHSDGF

Everything starts out to be funny and light-hearted. Moon-ki is obviously freaked out that a ghost knows him better than he knows himself from where he lives to his mannerisms and even his favourite drink. At first he’s very reluctant to help the invasive ghost solve her murder but his heart somehow remembers who she is and he feels the familiar tug.

I found it sweet that he celebrated her birthday even if it’s the same day she was murdered. They went out and did couple things, like watching a movie. It was sweet of Moon-ki to buy TWO TICKETS, I mean logically since she’s a ghost it doesn’t really matter but it meant something to me when I saw those two tickets, like somehow affirming that Yeon-hwa is real. And LOL at the lady who tried to put her bag in Yeon-hwa’s seat.  During that time I was watching it I really didn’t think much about it , I just thought they were becoming close friends it was only during the latter half of the drama that I felt the sickening punch to the gut.

Through a series of flashbacks of a his and hers version we see that both of them have fallen in love with each other but were just too shy to make a move. It’s funny how they gave us Yeon-hwa’s version of “saving” Moon-ki from drowning and then a few scenes down the line we see that it was really Moon-ki who saved her. The first part of the drama showed us how much Yeon-hwa liked Moon-ki but after the BIG REVEAL (which I totally didn’t expect but was guessing that the writers are sadists to pull it off)  we get to see that Moon-ki loved Yeon-hwa just as much.

I teared a little when Moon-ki confronted Jinsu about Yeon-hwa’s murder, he said something along the lines of “We could have been blissful now”. Which says a lot, that he’s been living his mundane delivery boy life for so long and with Yeon-hwa beside him he finally feels alive but since she’s a ghost it’s not gonna be a happy ending. It’s like he hasn’t grasped the extent of  how sad and lonely he is until Yeon-hwa’s ghost began haunting him. And because she’s gone, he can never have that happiness.

But I teared more when Yeon-hwa visited Moon-ki in jail to say goodbye. The “If-onlys” that both of them had, it made me think of how much “If-onlys” I’ve been collecting myself. Here are two good people who are good for each other and the happiness that they could have had was cut short because a single decision.

I was hoping that Moon-ki would learn from his mistakes and move on, but the drama ended with him in the asylum, THIS WAS NOT THE ENDING THAT I WANTED. I knew a human + ghost storyline would not end well, but I needed to hope that Moon-ki would eventually find the strength from this experience and live life to the full. But I guess sometimes we can never recover from robbing ourselves of our own happiness, we are hardest on ourselves the most.

I know Bong Tae-gyu is not a handsome actor but his performance of Moon-ki was so believable that my heart ached for him and cried for him. He made the awkward and aloof Moon-ki come alive. As for Park Shin Hye, I loved her in this drama, most heroines usually come off as eternally optimistic ray of sunshine bordering on too sweet for me, but she was just the right amount of warmth, spunk and vulnerability in this role. Their chemistry was undeniable too.

I recommend this drama because it makes me think of my life now and the people I value but most of the time take for granted!

Reveal hidden contents

-----------------------------------------

Another excellent production by KBS featuring Park Shinhye & Bong Taekyu. The latter was more active during the early 2000s and was in 2003 MBC sitcom called Nonstop 4, where Shinhye had been one of their guest too!

In this, Park Shinhye earned Best Actress award for One act drama special at 2012 KBS Drama Awards.

It has been reported that Park Shinhye has been requested by the producers. Her agency that time 4HIM Ent. were pleased that Shinhye was able to to do it and thanked the audiences.

Bong Taekyu is also playing in Return drama nowadays. Most of people knows him newly but I knew him in Dont Worry I am a Ghost. He is such a brilliant actor. I want him to be on the same drama again with Park Shin Hye.

• Like 4

5 K-drama doctors bent on revenge

por Nancy Z en Mie., Ene 31, 2018

afb02d72-e4b1-4458-ba45-ef2cd3ce95ad.jpg

1. Park Shin Hye

In Doctor Crush, Hye Jung works hard to become a doctor so that she can uncover the truth and seek justice for her grandmother's death. Will romance with her long-ago crush (Kim Rae Won) detour her from her quest for revenge?

2. Ahn Jae Hyun

3. Joo Won

4. Lee Jong Suk

5. Park Hae Jin

cr: dramafever

full article in

https://www.dramafever.com/es/news/5-k-drama-doctors-on-special-missions/

• Like 5