❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Go watch the movie “ Blackened Heart”. Shin Hye rocks, not because she is our girl, but she did an excellent job, so love to see her acting, very convincing , and totally different world from the drama-world.  Be open mind, please.. Hope the movie will screen in many movie festivals around the world. It is a remake, but I found more interesting than the original one. I will not spoil. Worth.  Indeed, I would love to see her continue to challenge herself and  do more movies. Fighting warrior. Many blessings! :heart:

• Like 5

Park Shin Hye Shares Her Approach To Dating As A Celebrity 

park-shin-hye4.jpg

Spoiler

Popular actress Park Shin Hye recently sat down for an interview where she candidly discussed her kind image, future goals, and take on dating.

Park Shin Hye first touched on the ‘kind image’ she has earned due to the characters she has played. The actress expressed that she is just like everyone else, saying, “Beyond not being an energizer, I am also not a person who lives like a machine. I am just like everyone else. Sometimes I cry and get angry. It’s not that I don’t get stressed from having a healthy image. All of a sudden, I became ‘someone who seems like they would live only in an upright way.'”

skipped...

“I want to go to bars or clubs and have a drink too, and there have been times I’ve worried because I can’t,” she said. “However, there are more good things [as an actor], so I’ve learned to let it go.”

park-shin-hye-21.jpg

In another interview, Park Shin Hye had mentioned she didn’t want to be remembered as just a Korean Wave star. Park Shin Hye explained her statement, commenting, “I want to be an actor with various talents over than being a Korean Wave star. Not just as an actor, I have a desire to live well as a woman. I want to live a life not bound to certain descriptions. [I would like to be] a person who constantly grows and develops. But I don’t know how long that will take.”

Park Shin Hye also shared her take on marriage and dating, revealing, “While watching my parents, I’ve dreamed of marriage [ever since I was young]. As I work hard, I’ll develop an eye [for others], and won’t that naturally develop into a relationship?”

When the topic of relationship rumors came up, the actress responded, “I [date] in secret. I don’t think there’s really a need to date publicly. I think it’s necessary to separate personal matters from professional matters.” She added with a laugh, “I’ll just announce when I’m getting married.”

park-shin-hye-3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/22/park-shin-hye-shares-approach-dating-celebrity/

• Like 7

Wow so happy will get to see shin hye again in the even just in pictures. Is the place a mall or a hotel? So beautiful and high class match with Swarovski. I hope she'll stay Day for a day or two to be at least a presenter in MAMA . At least we can see her walk in the red carpet. Miss her so much that pictures of her in the event make me overwhelm with happiness. I'm waiting for HB to be available on line that's the only way I can watch it. Coz I'm not sure it's going to be shown here. I hope it will be like battleship and sjk came here to promote. Hope HB also and shin hye will come here to Malaysia to promote. Rain or shine I'll be there.happy Sunday everyone . Thanks to all those who always update us shin hye' s latest events and news. Really appreciate. It. 

• Like 4