❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

20171115 AAA Asia Icon Award PSH speech

(c) yysy_

DOrnq0DUMAAtSmO.jpg

DOrnq0BUIAAnVx8.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short and sweet by our one & only. Honey, don't doubt for a second that you're an Icon because You rightfully are.

You have captured the hearts of Asia since debut, shining brighter with each production you engaged with,.

From a fine young actress in Stairway to Heaven to idol Go Minam to hardworking, stubborn, fiery, resilient Cha Eunsang to principled reporter Choi Inha to gangster turned doctor Yoo Hyejung and now defense rookie lawyer Choi Heejung.

You have made an indelible name for yourself in Asia with well known characters & productions. Just like how other Korean Icons did. 

Well done representing Hallyu. Continue to do your best and may all your aspirations come true :wub:

• Like 6

@rori0711 Thank you for such beautiful , simple and powerful words you used in describe Shin Hye's career as an actress,  that justify her being recognized and award with the title of “Asia Icon”.  

We, fans are luck to have meet such unselfish, genuine, beautiful, and classy actress and human being, that always recognizes and gives credit to everyone involve in the success of her career, but Shin Hye is also luck and deserve to have fans, like you, by her side, supporting her regardless. :)

As a wise woman that we all know well, skip the red carpet, for me, was gold! :D

We all know she has been working very hard, in promoting her new movie “Blackened Heart”, besides others commitments, a busy bee.  Keep Supporting, chingus. Blessing and love to all. :heart:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@rori0711 Thank you for such beautiful , simple and powerful words you used in describe Shin Hye's career as an actress,  that justify her being recognized and award with the title of “Asia Icon”.  

We, fans are luck to have meet such unselfish, genuine, beautiful, and classy actress and human being, that always recognizes and gives credit to everyone involve in the success of her career, but Shin Hye is also luck and deserve to have fans, like you, by her side, supporting her regardless. :)

As a wise woman that we all know well, skip the red carpet, for me, was gold! :D

We all know she has been working very hard, in promoting her new movie “Blackened Heart”, besides others commitments, a busy bee.  Keep Supporting, chingus. Blessing and love to all. :heart:

I have to admit, i kinda worried because of earthquake that shook SK earlier. Thank God she's safe & was able to make it at AAA . Belatedly, I realized she's a woman with word of honor, she will attend the event no matter what. and poof! she appeared from nowhere looking divine.

Truth be told,  your very kind words towards our angel are all over the place in this thread.:) It's clear that Shinhye, and her fans have mutual respect & adoration for each other. 

I'm overwhelmed that Shinhye got this huge recognition in her 14 yrs as an artist. Give her time...she'll be one step closer to her Icon, Audrey Hepburn :lol::blink::)

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I have to admit, i kinda worried because of earthquake that shook SK earlier. Thank God she's safe & was able to make it at AAA . Belatedly, I realized that she's a woman with word of honor, she will attend the event no matter what. She appeared from nowhere looking divine.

Truth be told,  your very kind words towards our angel are all over the place in this thread.:) It's clear that Shinhye, us, and all her fans have mutual respect & adoration with each other. 

I'm overwhelmed that Shinhye got this huge recognition in her 14 yrs as an artist. Give her time, she is one step towards her Icon, Audrey Hepburn :lol::blink::)

Thank you so much! Totally agree with everything you said. Indeed, she is very close to reach her ultimate goal, that is to be seen as Asia Audrey Hepburn, her Hero and inspirer . In my eyes and heart, she is already there. May God continue to protect her and give her strength to fulfill her honorable dream, Help others! :heart:

Hope  Everybody is health, that nobody got hurt by earthquake. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart: ShinHye OST :heart:. Park Shin Hye - Pitch Black.

@klebinhajust lovely! Indeed,  a talent woman, can act  well , dance well, sing well, modeling well, always willing and looking ways of learning and challenging  herself, a  humble complete artist. And , a fantastic human being!  :)And

I am proud to be her fan, unconditionally !  :blush:

PS= Thank you for all your posts, your faithful love for Shin Hye is commendable! :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1