❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

12224486_1667026573512246_1709714482_n.jpg2015.11.20 #ParkShinHye Greeting Video for #Lushnew song "please don't do this" . . ---------------- . ویدیو پارک شین هی برای حمایت از گروه lush برای البوم جدیدشون . . . . . #ssinz7 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #shinhye#hallyugoddess #pinocchio #TheTailors #theheirs#hallyuactress #beautyinside #hyungmovie#olderbrothermovie

• Like 7

October 25, 2016

Actress Park Shin-hye cast for crime thriller

SEOUL, Oct. 25 (Yonhap) -- Actress Park Shin-hye has been cast for a new crime thriller that also includes other star actors such as Choi Min-sik and Ryu Jun-yeol among its main cast, the film's production company said Tuesday.

The movie tentatively titled "Silent Witness" revolves around a finance magnate's daughter who is embroiled in the murder case of her father's fiance, a famous singer, according to Yong Film Inc.

The flick will be helmed by Jung Ji-woo, acclaimed nationwide for his hit debut film "Happy End (1999)" and award-winning "A Muse (2012)."

Park's character is the lawyer defending the daughter while veteran actor Choi will play the role of the tycoon who firmly believes that money makes the world go round.

Park has become an icon for actresses in their 20s after attracting considerable attention in the drama series "Pinocchio" where she was a news reporter who passionately pursued justice, and "Doctors" where she portrayed a neurosurgeon also skilled in martial arts.

Meanwhile, Ryu who has given memorable performances in the hit series "Reply 1988", plays a character who holds the key to solving the film's mystery.

The filming is currently under way in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi Province, with the domestic release set for sometime next year.

This photo, provided by Yong Film Inc., shows behind the scenes of crime thriller "Silent Witness," which is currently filming in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi Province. (Yonhap)

This photo, provided by Yong Film Inc., shows behind the scenes of crime thriller "Silent Witness," which is currently filming in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi Province. (Yonhap)

deserts@yna.co.kr

• Like 6

I have a question...

Is anyone else bothered by some of Shin Hye's  IG comments by certain 'fans'? Like in her posts there are always some users demanding for selcas/selfies and even getting angry over the fact that not every one of her posts contain her face thus giving rise to accusations towards her for not caring for her fans. And some users turn the comment section into shippers thread, I mean I get it that you like a ship, but are they really that stupid to comment that on HER pictures? And then there are people who always comment that she's lost too much wight and should go back to Heartstrings days' looks. Some of these weight concerns probably come from a good place, but it is incredibly rude to mention it all the freaking time, maybe her weight loss is due to a role, or maybe she can't stay forever looking like a 21-22 year old self. In addition there are always certain users commenting that she, a Korean actress, should write in english because of international fans *sigh*.... It's not once or twice, this has been going on for quite a while in her comment sections and it's so damn annoying. I try to mark these comments as spam though, but it really doesn't help

• Like 5

KPOP HERALD

Park Shin-hye cast for crime thriller

•  
Updated : October 25 2016

(Agatha Paris)
Actress Park Shin-hye has been cast for a new crime thriller that also includes other star actors such as Choi Min-sik and Ryu Jun-yeol among its main cast, the film's production company said Tuesday.

The movie tentatively titled "Silent Witness" revolves around a finance magnate's daughter who is embroiled in the murder case of her father's fiance, a famous singer, according to Yong Film Inc.

The flick will be helmed by Jung Ji-woo, acclaimed nationwide for his hit debut film "Happy End (1999)" and award-winning "A Muse (2012)."

Park's character is the lawyer defending the daughter while veteran actor Choi will play the role of the tycoon who firmly believes that money makes the world go round.

Park has become an icon for actresses in their 20s after attracting considerable attention in the drama series "Pinocchio" where she was a news reporter who passionately pursued justice, and "Doctors" where she portrayed a neurosurgeon also skilled in martial arts.

(CJ Entertainment)
Meanwhile, Ryu who has given memorable performances in the hit series "Reply 1988", plays a character who holds the key to solving the film's mystery.

The filming is currently under way in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi Province, with the domestic release set for sometime next year. (Yonhap)
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, ryoya9 said:

I have a question...

Is anyone else bothered by some of Shin Hye's  IG comments by certain 'fans'? Like in her posts there are always some users demanding for selcas/selfies and even getting angry over the fact that not every one of her posts contain her face thus giving rise to accusations towards her for not caring for her fans. And some users turn the comment section into shippers thread, I mean I get it that you like a ship, but are they really that stupid to comment that on HER pictures? And then there are people who always comment that she's lost too much wight and should go back to Heartstrings days' looks. Some of these weight concerns probably come from a good place, but it is incredibly rude to mention it all the freaking time, maybe her weight loss is due to a role, or maybe she can't stay forever looking like a 21-22 year old self. In addition there are always certain users commenting that she, a Korean actress, should write in english because of international fans *sigh*.... It's not once or twice, this has been going on for quite a while in her comment sections and it's so damn annoying. I try to mark these comments as spam though, but it really doesn't help

Welcome to Park Shin Hye thread!

PSH has many fans and their age range is diverse. I believe many of her long time fans have seen it before. I don't get annoyed with those comments anymore. I remember PSH did say she doesn't post so many selfies in order to keep a mysterious side to her. My belief is we all miss her 'presence' and each one of her fans deal with it in a separate way. As to shippers, again she has such awesome chemistry with all her co-stars. She must be the single actress with the most shipping threads on Soompi. Just keep writing your positive comments below her IG posts.

Talking about PSH IG, she is now following Beyoncé, Adele and two band mates of We are the night. Cool!

• Like 9