❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Suk, and more captured filming for 'Running Man'

Ck5a5MDUUAAjbwt.jpg
Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Suk, and Yun Kyung Sang are the next guests to join 'Running Man'!

On June 14, the show's official SNS announced 'Running Man' was filming its 304th episode titled 'Oh My Goddess' with the four special guests. No other details have been revealed regarding the upcoming episode, however, excitement is continuing to rise. 

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye talks chemistry with Kim Rae Won in 'Doctors' and more

Make sure to tune into 'Running Man' with the hot stars on June 19!

Ck5a42UVEAEwTSb.jpg

cr. allkpop.com/article/2016/06/park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-kim-min-suk-and-more-captured-filming-for-running-man 

animated-thank-you-image-0023

• Like 12

Welcome to all  "new posters". . So happy you decided to be part of our community in this thread, to share your love for Shin Hye ,  with others  Park Shin Hye's fans, in a health way. Also, if you have not, joint her  IG , Weibo, Facebook, and more. There are a lot delicious thinks to enjoy. We know you here to support her , in a health and positive way, what we all here and anywhere,  that love Park Shin Hye and her projects, appreciate. And, for the bottom of this ahjumma's heart, that love to visit this thread, and share my (motherly)love ,in a peaceful way, for this beautiful, wonderful entertainer and Human being, I am Shouting, WELCOME . God bless you all.:wub::heart::wub:

• Like 9