❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Chingus

Get ready to party. Calling all fans and non fans , Shin Hye threat wants to celebrate  her graduation on the 15, and B-Day on the 18. Show your love to our baby girl:wub::wub:

Also, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, to all that celebrate. Much Love , Peace, Health, and Success , from the bottom of my heart. Love you all:heart::grin::wub:

• Like 9

Park Shin-hye graduates Chung-Ang University after 8 years

2016/02/02 

photo682044.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye is graduating.

Park Sin-hye is getting her bachelor's degree for her major in Theater this coming 15th at the Chung-Ang University Graduation Ceremony. She admitted to the school 8 years ago in 2008.

She is the second celebrity at the school to graduate. Her fellow school mates are Kim Beom, Kim So-eun, Jeong Il-woo, Ko Ah-ra who graduated in 2013.

Salt Entertainment said, "She's finally graduating but we're not sure if she'll be attending her graduation as she has an overseas schedule".

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is considering the upcoming drama written by Ha Myeong-hee called "Doctors" which is a new SBS drama airing after "Jackpot".

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye shows her elegant charms for Roem Spring Summer 2016 collection

Jan 29, 2016
73286-391527-696x521.jpg

S.A.L.T Entertainment has today released a new pictorial of actress Park Shin Hye modeling for fashion brand Roem Spring Summer 2016 collection.

The actress was recently named as the 2016 brand model for Roem in Korea and China. In the pictorial, Park Shin Hye was dressed in professional office worker outfits that had the trendy spring colors of rose quartz and serenity, and captivated with her radiant smile.

73286-391537
73286-391531
73286-391526
73286-391535
73286-391530
73286-391534

A Roem executive said, “We feel that Park Shin Hye’s lovely image as an actress went well with our brand’s concept, and that is to inspire women in their twenties and thirties. Furthermore, Park Shin Hye’s pan-Asian popularity will help to strengthen the presence of our brand in overseas markets.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 9

Four female K-stars who played lawyers

Updated : February 03 2016

(OSEN)
With Korean actress Kang So-ra announcing Tuesday that she is poised to appear as a lawyer in KBS2’s upcoming TV series “Cho Deul-ho the Lawyer Next Door,” she joins the list of actress who have played strong-willed yet lovely lawyers.

Among the handful of such lawyers that appeared on Korean TV series or films, who was your favorite?

----

Ye-sung (Park Shin-hye)

(NEW)

Actress Park Shin-hye appears as an adult Ye-sung in the Korean movie “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” (2013). Ye-sung is the daughter of Yong-go who has mental illness. The prisoner Yong-go condemned to death on charges of a child murder case loves her only daughter so much that she was smuggled in the cell with the aid of inmates. Later, however, Ye-sung sees her father’s last moment, dragged by janitors to be executed.

Ye-sung grows up to be a lawyer, and proves that her father did not commit murder with a stern voice in a mock trial at the end of her training course as a lawyer.

----

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602031523119512423_2 

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye Graduates University

Park Shin Hye
Congratulations Park Shin Hye! The 25-year-old actress will receive her bachelor's degree for her major in theater on February 15 at the Chung Ang University graduation ceremony. Because of her busy acting schedule, it has taken her eight years to earn that degree. And she's so busy she might not be able to attend the ceremony.
Like Us on Facebook 

"She's finally graduating but we're not sure if she'll attend her graduation ceremony as she has an overseas schedule," a representative of her entertainment agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment, told the Korean media outlet Sports Donga.
With so much success in films and dramas, Park could easily have skipped going to school for theater, but she wanted to have the experience.

"I wanted to go to school and be normal," said Park in a February 2015 interview with No Cut News. "It's fun.  I can work on shows, meet new people and ride the subway. I wanted to feel that freedom since I was young."
If she had not been so busy acting, she might have graduated in four years instead of eight. What motivated her to keep going?
One of the people she credits with convincing her to continue with school was her manager at Dream Factory, Lee Sung Hwan.
"It was natural for me to be at school," she said. "He told me it was right of me to be at school at my age and put that right. He meant he didn't want my whole life to be focused on in showbiz. That's what my parents wanted, too. They wouldn't have forced me but thanks to them I have friends in high school and university."
She's not the only k-celeb who attended Chung Ang University. Her celebrity classmates included Kim Bum, Kim So Eun, Jung Il Woo and Go Ara, who graduated in 2013.
Now that she has her diploma, Park is ready to take on another drama role. Park, who recently appeared in the drama "Pinocchio," with Lee Jong Suk and the film "The Royal Tailor," with Yoo Yeon Suk, is currently considering a new drama. That drama is tentatively titled "Doctors" and is expected to air after Jang Geun Suk's upcoming drama "Jackpot."

CR.http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/113336/20160203/park-shin-hye-graduates-university.htm

animated-thank-you-image-0041.gif

• Like 10