❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Suzy and Park Shin-hye make visits to Myeong-dong

Updated : September 21 2015

Hallyu icons Suzy and Park Shin-hye graced the streets of Myeong-dong on Saturday for their respective modeling activities.

Park Shin-hye arrived in the popular shopping district for a charity event organized by the bag and accessories brand Bruno Magli, for which she models.

(OSEN)

Suzy attended an event for cosmetics brand The Face Shop’s Myeong-dong branch to mark the store’s renewed interior design.

Both starlets wore cream-colored knee-length dresses, heralding an elegant style for the fall and winter fashion season.

(OSEN)

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 2

I usually do not comment here, keep my thoughts to myself or people I trust, but I couldn't help myself that in more than one occasion Shin Hye Official thread might symbolize a shipper thread. I loved and enjoy her interactions with her co-stars, but what disappoints me is when her performances are overshadowed by her love line especially in her Official Thread and personal social accounts. I think we can all agree Shin Hye is more than a love line we saw that in 3mad, she is so many wonderful things that I feel we can go on and on about her. What I am trying to say is I wish we would be more mindful of what we end up posting here on her thread and on her social accounts. I sincerely wish we would be a help to her and not a hindrance. And lately I have been reflecting on this that some us may be doing that, pushing her as a actress that only delivers good love lines instead of pushing all of her abilities (saying this because of the comments I have seen in her articles in the media and websites). I find it sad, that of all of her wonderful performances in Pinocchio, I mainly see the kiss scene in her official thread. Please do not disregard the other things she has accomplish. I hope all of you understand and are not offended with what I said.

Congratulations to all the of cast of Pinocchio for all the awards and recognition they have received. Very proud of Shin Hye performance- two clips that I really enjoyed of Shin Hye.

Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye really did an amazing job delivering their characters. Hope to see more projects of Shin Hye like this.

Everyone please take care! Best wishes! Shin Hye Fighting! :)

• Like 12

Congratulations to all the of cast of Pinocchio for all the awards and recognition they have received. Very proud of Shin Hye performance- two clips that I really enjoyed of Shin Hye.

Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye really did an amazing job delivering their characters. Hope to see more projects of Shin Hye like this.

Everyone please take care! Best wishes! Shin Hye Fighting! :)

well, ok to me i like all her scenes in pinocchio n the scene above i agree with u is 1 of the best. u cn see her anger, resentment, shame n frustration towards her mother here- the raw feels, that fighting spirit  n the way her body shook frm it.. to me is jjst WOW

frm the 1st time i saw this scene i hope i get to see the bts n making of it but yeah, none :( nwy i am still so happy n proud she took the drama n become choi inha :wub:  no one cn replace sh as CIH, no one!

• Like 10

Please let keep this PARK SHIN HYE  ONLY thread. If you are true fan, be by her side. Let's keep this a peaceful and enjoyable place for all SHIN HYE fans , if can not editing however page that has SHIN HYE news with others, unless the other is talking about Shin Hye , do not post it here. We all visit this page to support and learn about SHIN HYE and nobody else. KEEP IN MIND THIS PAGE IS VIEW BY SHIN HYE 'S FANS AROUND THE WORLD, we need to keep a common  courtesy , and respect . We all love SHIN HYE , there are so many things to say and post about her projects,  public life other things about her life when she allow us , by posting on her Ig. LOVE RESPECT PEACE :wub::wub::wub::wub: BE a TRUE FAN to PARK SHIN HYE IN THIS THREAD.

Edited by alcides14
  • Like 8