❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[TV] Park Shin Hye on Hong Kong J2's 'Star Talk' interview trailer

Shin Hye will appear on Hong Kong TV channel J2's 'Star Talk', and will talk about work, marriage and her ideal family. In the trailer, she is seen saying that because she has a lot that she can do now (work) and needs more time to work, so she will likely postpone marriage to a later time.  Her ideal family is one that she can have a very comfortable, friendship-like relationship with her spouse, and a very sweet and harmonious family. As for her ideal husband, she is looking for a person who has leader capabilities, has a good sense of humor, so the family can smile and laugh a lot. 

This interview will be featured in June 21's episode of Star Talk! 
Posted by PSHIFC at 11:20 PM
  • Like 8

[TVB J2 Star Talk Preview] Interview with Korean Female Star – Park Shin Hye

Qns: Ever talked about wanting to marry at earlier age, her thoughts now are….?

PSH: As I have a lot of things which I thought of doing, and there are more things which I could do now, now I wish to have more time, hence, marriage matter should also be postponed now.

Qns: Though Park Shin Hye is not thinking of marrying so soon, but she’s still full of dreams for a family

PSH: Being comfortable & at ease just like friends, warm hearted family has always been what I dream of wanting…Blissful and sweet kind of family, very simple and normal type

Qns: Park Shin Hye is many people’s goddess in heart, so what’s her criteria for her other half?

PSH: Hope that is one who has leadership skills and talent, have a fine sense of humor, hope to have a life where the family can live together with full of laughter~ ^^

Source:- http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7_T3COh-IGc/

cr. jinjjja wintercherub  
  • Like 8

InStyle Offers Backstage Look At The 51st Baeksang Arts Awards

By Elsa B. | June 18, 2015 11:08 AM EDT

Park Shin HYe Kim Sa Rang Lee Jung Jae InStyle Magazine July 2015 Issue
(Photo : InStyle)

InStyle magazine gave readers an exclusive look behind-the-scenes at the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards. The style publication featured several of the best dressed stars at the event in a special photoshoot during the live awards ceremony.

ADVERTISING

Among the spotlighted stars was Park Shin Hye, who wore a sparkling Jenny Packham gown from the brand's Spring 2016 collection. In her photo, Park clutched a microphone-shaped trophy that celebrated her on-point style. Later on in the evening, Park won the Female Popularity Award for her work in The Royal Traitor.

Another features star was Kim Sa Rang, who wore the most expensive dress from all the attending stars. Her Jenny Packham by Atelier Ku dress is worth more than 100 million won ($890,000). Concerning the event, the beauty told the magazine, "Since it's my first time attending an awards ceremony in a long time, it feels somewhat unfamiliar."

Assassination actor Lee Jung Jae was chosen as the best dressed male star. In fact, he won the InStyle Fashionista Award in the award ceremony! He attended the star-studded gala in a classic black suit with a bow-tie and traditional pocket square.

In total, the magazine photographed more than twenty of the top film and television entertainment stars. To check out who else made the list, remember to pick up the July issue of InStyle!

---

About the Author: Elsa is the founder, head writer, and editor of KPopBreak.com. She's a coffee addict, K-pop enthusiast, fashion lover and one of the few remaining members of the Church of Kristianity.

© 2015 KpopStarz.

http://dlvr.it/BFhj8d 

• Like 5