❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye promotes Korean shampoo in China

Updated : May 22 2015

Park Shin-hye attended the promotional launch of Korean hair care brand Ryo in China on Thursday.

Ryo, owned by Korean beauty empire AmorePacific Group, focuses on Eastern herbal ingredients such as ginseng in products like its staple shampoo and conditioner.

(Park Shin-hye's Weibo)

"Thank you to those who attended the celebratory event," said Park to her Weibo followers.

It is unknown whether Park has started to advertise Ryo, but she is a model for another cosmetics brand Mamonde, also owned by AmorePacific Group.

Park shared a selfie photo on Thursday holding a Ryo shampoo product.

Park has appeared in popular TV dramas "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio."

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505221444394571061_2  

• Like 7

Guest purpleismycolor

Annyeong Starlight Angels :D it's me again lolz :sweatingbullets: , I just want to thank you all again so much for voting our princess at Baeksang's Hallyu Popularity Award Poll :) Through this poll, once again, I saw our fandom united and did their very best in voting for our princess :wub::wub::wub: 

Because of this poll, I came to know a lot of new chinggus and eonnies, who also gave their very best in voting for our girl.. To all my new chinggus and eonnies, thank you all so so much and I'm glad to have met you all :wub::wub::wub:

I'm really proud to be a starlight angel. We starlight angels always do our very best when it comes to supporting our girl. Although sometimes, we have disagreements or have different opinions when it comes to different topics related to our girl, but when it comes to supporting her, we are one... we are united.. so let's give ourselves a pat on our backs for another job well done :D  

Our princess' victory wouldn't be possible without all of you guys, so group hugs

tumblr_m103jxg8jR1qe5x4p.gif