❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Omg this forum, dunno want to make of it. Will the real forum be just like this? 

PSH looks fab as ever at the Median Fansign Event and the Chanel Seoul fashion show. It would have been nice to see her interact with or take selfies with some of the Hollywood stars but ofc there's that language barrier lol. 

Guest ariat

Though most of Chanel’s regular catwalk stars were in New York at the Met Ball, Karl Lagerfeld still managed to pull in some of fashion’s hottest faces for the Chanel Cruise show in Seoul yesterday, held in the Dongdaemun Design Plaza, a futuristic spaceship-esque building designed by Zaha Hadid and South Korean-based Samoo Architects & Engineers. Binx Walton, Natalie Westling, Barbara Palvin, Soo Joo Park and Charlotte Free walked in the show whilst Gisele Bündchen, Kristen Stewart, Carine Roitfeld and Tilda Swinton sat front row amongst an audience of a few hundred of the industry’s leading journalists.

Capitalising on the popularity of K-pop Chanel invited rapper G-Dragon, South Korean-American singer Krystal, and singer, songwriter and dancer Taeyang to attend the show alongside actresses Shin-Hye Park and Ah-Sung Go. The vivid collection consisted mostly of boldly coloured silk patchwork pieces (made using a technique unique to Korea), high empire lines and wide sleeves and trimmed tweeds in bright hues. The looks were completed with eye-catching headpieces made from thick braids of black hair, fashioned into crowns and double buns that resembled Mickey Mouse ears.

Always staying one step ahead of the game, whilst most fashion houses have tapped into the booming Chinese and Japanese markets, Lagerfeld wisely hosted Cruise show in Seoul, ready to make an impact on the growing area. “I think people don’t know so much about it. They know everything about China and Japan, but I think they don’t know so much about [South] Korea. I thought it was a good idea.” We think so too.

Park Shin-hye's four smiles

2015/05/05 | 217

Source:hancinema

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her beauty.

On May 4th, Park Shin-hye posted four selfies on her Weibo SNS account right before she went into her photo shoot session for a commercial to be released in China.

Her cute facial expressions catch your eyes. Her long wavy hair and pink lips look lovely.

Park Shin-hye wrote, "I'm in the middle of photo shoot for a commercial to be aired in China".

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye attended Chanel Cruise Collection 2015/16 on May 4th.

Chanel Fashion Show...

I like that PSH and LJS did not stay on after party. They responded to the invitation, watched the show, but did not want "light up" with visiting stars. They are big enough stars too. In their behavior is so much dignity and self-esteem.)  0087e245783523af5f071c4136182f59.gif