❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest callmeunniiieee

GUYS!! HER BIRTHDAY ISN'T OVER UNTIL THE 18TH IS OFFICIALLY OVER ALL OVER THE WORLD! KEEP IT COMING AND LET'S KEEP SPAZZZZZIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!LOVE Y'ALL.

imagejpg5_zpscce0b0fb.jpgimagejpg1_zpse25650c5.jpg

#ParkShinHye26thBirthday Tranding Topic

There are 15.4k tweets upto this point in time........great job celebrating by Shinhye admirers all over the world.....
<:-P =D> \m/ :-bd

May I also acknowledge the creative, colourful and beautifully unique way in which everyone is expressing their wishes and sentiments for Shinhye on her birthday. Irrespective of which forum one visits that love and admiration is clearly visible for everyone to see......I read that even Other artists fans are sending their wishes too...... It makes my heart full of warmth .......sharing and being part in a small way with everyone on this occasion.
>:D<

Awww..Shinhye's gift to Kang Sora..

imagejpg1_zps0082de57.jpg Via khjpearl

imagejpg1_zps8ddce39a.jpg
Ctto

My Note: Just could not resist posting her lovely pic above........naturally beautiful.
it's great to see their blooming friendship. They share a birthday and the birth year. They also shared the limelight when accepting Baeksang popularity awards standing on the stage together......Shinhye for the drama and I thing and Sora for film.....here's to wishing both of them a wonderful life ....

@resrimith: khamsahamnida, chingu.......you warm me with your words....
you guessed right ......BUT......I am not just a small part of the wonderful community at PSHIC only..........I also love going wherever Shinhye's name is mentioned.....mostly where I find myself on the same wavelength as others about her..........(too many wonderful people to name individually)..As you can see I love it here also......
I like the way you are spot on topics related to Shinhye
@NileRose: wish you well for your coming exams. Inshallah .......you will do great there. I am just happy to see you @nistymaj here whenever.....wherever @Narjess... Great seeing you here too.......@jasmine1213: welcome to Shinhye's thread... >:D< have been reading your posts at other thread did not realize that it was your first post here. You could not have chosen a better or more significant day to post your first post here. Do hope you keep frequenting this thread too and enjoy being here

Guest missgaara

happy birthday park shin hye!!

Actually i've alrealy watch many k-dramas before Psh drama.. those are full house, sassy girl, my girl, n goong.. after that i search for another dramas and found tree of heaven but at that time i dont know that park shin hye is the main lead.. as i watch the show i found that this girl is really pretty... she's the sweetest when she smile... her face is really sweet for me... n her acting in that series is really superb, makes me cry alot n i can really feel the pain...good job shin hye!!

then i just stop watching k-dramas because i'm the most busiest student at that time... then accidentally, my friend introduce me to YAB drama and i watch it with my friend... n i dont realize that is park shin hye again... i watch and fall in love with that girl again... but this time i've become serious... i started doing some research about her... youtubing, googling... only then i found that the person who i fall in love in tree of heaven is actually her.... park shin hye!! Now i know her name... i was surprised and i realized that she has an 'aura' that attract me to love her... because as i watch other dramas before shin hye's drama, i'm not that attracted to them but shin hye is different... i dont know why but i think the uniqueness and softness of her beauty is the main factor that attract me to become her fan... she has a beauty like an onion... the more you peel the more beautiful it is.. the more and the longer you look at her the more beautiful she is... n i think i'm more attracted to this kind of beauty.. because it doesn't get bored...n her flawless porcelain skin is a plus mark to her... that makes her beautiful in real life/in person....

And of course i love her even more after when i know about her personality....having a good heart, maintaining a good rapport with fellow co-stars, easy going actress, multitalented actress, can sing dance , good in sport n so on.... n the fact that she doesn't do plastic surgery makes me love n respect her more.... wishing you a successful years n dont stop acting..also i want to see you dance again...please...

Ok i think i should stop now... i just want to share how i first know her n falling in love with her... sorry for my long post... i just love her so much...

Thank you Miss Park Shin Hye for your present to Kang Sora !  :x   
18 february 2015 (2 minutes before 19 february), Kang Sora posts in her Instagram ( http://instagram.com/reveramess_/  )...image
From @ssinz7 
내 방에.. 고급진 향이..난다..

Translation by Kangsora_TH : From @ssinz7    I can smell.. high-class aroma.. in my room ..

WOW.KSHDC has 5 messages for Shinhye on her birthday....
gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id…
9:30am - 18 Feb
Similarly, LJSDC also has a number of messages posted for her......
:)
Via khjpearl

khamsahamnida, chingu.......you warm me with your words.... 
you guessed right ......BUT......I am not just a small part of the wonderful community at PSHIC only..........I also love going wherever Shinhye's name is mentioned.....mostly where I find myself on the same wavelength as others about her..........

I checked shin hye's DC as many starlight angels posted in twitter relating the birthday wishes from other DC to our girl. :)
B97MgX0CAAAdmbf.jpg:large
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV9NHNTi8kT2A-F14WvHHcredit:SALT twitter
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAhQmRiPWyhK9Ukc4MoAs
Below are the list oF DCs that sent birthday greetings to our girl. :)images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAhQmRiPWyhK9Ukc4MoAsSong jae rim DC
Kim soo hyun DC
Singer younha DC
TVXQ DCF(X) DC
Lee jongsuk DC
Lee seung gi DC
Joo sang wook DCYoo yeon seok DC
Kim woobin DC
Lee minho DCYoo seung ho DC
Choi Daniel DCGo ara DCKang sora DC
Note: Many of the guys DC have several messages.If i may have missed out anyone, please feel free to mention it. :)

omg omg better late than never!!!! it's still 10:40 pm here at my place.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR STUNNING PRINCESS PARK SHIN HYE!!!

i hope you'll grow into an amazing woman and an actress the future generation will look up to. may you achieve all your set goals in life and most importantly: ALWAYS BE HAPPY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES!!! GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL!!!!

<:-P

myinnerbattles

said: omg omg better late than never!!!! it's still 10:40 pm here at my place. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR STUNNING PRINCESS PARK SHIN HYE!!! i hope you'll grow into an amazing woman and an actress the future generation will look up to. may you achieve all your set goals in life and most importantly: ALWAYS BE HAPPY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES!!! GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL!!!! <:-P

Hi guys!! :xWOW...I haven't posted anything on here in ages... :( life wasn't too easy lately and i just didn't had time or will power to post anything...and this week I started a new semester and it's kinda killing me, but it's a first week so I hope that with a little time I will adjust to my new schedule.
ANYWAY it's now 11:17 pm of February 18 so I came here to
WISH MY FAVE GIRL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :x :x :x :x :x :xI LOVE YOU MY ANGEL!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x
I'm so in love with her that it's kinda scary 

I love this fancams :x :x :(( :(( :((
LIKE HOW IS SHE EVEN REAL??!!!!SHE'S AN ANGEL SEND HERE TO SHARE HER BEAUTY WITH THE WHOLE WORLD!!!I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! :(:(:((
Dean-Winchester-Sheds-A-Tear-On-Supernat
tumblr_nbv9aqIXEC1s2ypeso4_500.gif

a little Dean spam to convey my feelings :((
I just freaking love her
ok I will now try and get a gripdean-cry.gif

once again HAPPY BDAY ANGEL!!!!

Guest twingals

Wishing more happy birthday celebrations for PSH....btw, what is DC ,another SNS site? And open to public that people can just see to what and for whom? This is interesting if all those k actors/ actors post in public, isn't it? Also, would be nice to have English translations ;)

@resrimith. ... I become more and more lazy nowadays hahahah....I feel content just sitting at the corner and reading all the post in this thread without posting....Thanks to all Starlight Angel here who really diligent and active updating news, pics and everything about Shin Hye 

Look what I found when I'm just lazying around hehehe...I love Hongki and Shin Hye friendship...no wonder Hongki likes Shin Hye"s instagram posting...because they have the same sweater....LOL...correct me if I'm wrong...I think Kang Sora, Hongki and Shin Hye knew each other right...probably they will post their pic together wearing those sweater :)B-JJb90IgAAS7-e.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Shin Hye in SBS Flirty Boy and Girl Ep 1....waiting for the full Video....anyone know what kind of show it is??

credit video to the uploader

itemprop="name"Happy Birthday! 7 Reasons we look up to Park Shin Hye

by Tanya Rodriguez on Wed, Feb 18, 2015

Source:dramafever news

PSH_birthday.png

Besides being an award-winning actress, an accomplished OST singer, and queen of endorsement modeling, Park Shin Hye is impeccably sweet and giving. In honor of her 25th birthday, which she celebrates today, here are the reasons we aspire to be like her!

4. Despite her success, she is still incredibly humble.

Park-Shin-Hye-2014-Photoshoot-park-shin-

When asked to give advice to junior actors at the celebration of her 10-year debut anniversary, Shin Hye could only say, "Even though I have debuted for 10 years, I think I am too young to share advice to my juniors. If there's one thing I must tell them though, it is to make sure to not lose themselves."

5. She is happy to represent her culture.

rleeweeple.net_2014070215515992411.jpg

Shin Hye has been the PR ambassador for several campaigns and causes, including the Seoul International Cartoon and Animation Festival, the Jeonju Film Festival, the "Stop Hunger" Campaign, the Grand Bell Awards, the Anti-Counterfeit Goods Campaign, and Chung-Ang University.

6. Charity. Charity. Charity.

20111006_13178298691_1.jpg

Other than her highly publicized ambassadorships, she also actually goes out to work for charity. In 2009, she ventured to Nepal and gave Christmas gifts by donating items to help children's education. In 2011, she went to Ghana with Korea Food for the Hungry International and sponsored a child, as well as building Shinhye's Center, which includes a library. In 2014, she donated to support the Sewol Ferry relief efforts, including the fund for victims' families. While this could have been highly publicized, a representative from Korea Disaster Relief Association Hope Bridge stated that Shin Hye made the donation without letting her agency know.

7. No, really. She's incredibly giving! 

bgo6rmvcmaa4_mb.jpg

In addition to all of her other charitable work, she has been part of several showcases to raise money for various causes, such as the Children's Leukemia Foundation, international aid for fair trade, and many more. She has even held several fan meetings with the intent of raising food donations, including birthday fan meets from 2010-2014 where all profits were donated to charity (above).

Even at such a young age, Park Shin Hye has become a role model for all. Happy birthday, Shin Hye! We hope 2015 brings you the best opportunities!

itemprop="name"Park Shin Hye's 10 most strikingly beautiful ads

by Nancy Z on Wed, Feb 18, 2015

Source:dramafever

PSH_nDJUMDY.png

Happy Birthday, Park Shin Hye! The beautiful and talented actress turned 25 (Korean age 26) on February 18. For her young age, she's had a string of popular dramas. Actors like Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun may still lead in ad endorsements, but Park Shin Hye is not far behind. As we wish her happy birthday, let's also take a look at some of her most strikingly beautiful ads.

1, Lotte Duty Free

016_LDF.jpg

2. Mamond:

PSH_1_AQZhMbL.jpg

6f28779atw1epbbzkrm2aj20hs0eyq3c.jpg

3. Mind Bridge fashion selected her as its new brand ambassador in 2015:

abc37840gw1eoeyzzgvuvj21kw28gtw7.jpg

4. Millet Sport: (click on the link for more photos of her with Lee Jong Suk)

008_zps0mnrsqck.jpg

5: Viki, also just added for 2015

park-shin-hye_1421637441_af_org.jpg

6. Bruno Maglio:

park-shin-hye_1416275046_20141117_parksh

7. VISA

Park_ShinHye_iIwNXke.jpg

tumblr_nezq3hQoZv1rdz2lzo4_500.jpg

8. Agatha Paris jewelry:  (The bracelet in the second photo is only $76.)

park-shin-hye-agatha-paris-valentines-da

park-shin-hyes-76-agatha-paris-duo-brace

9. Rapido China:

tumblr_niqqidTDMr1td6bwno1_1280_HM7G1Cs.

B77ZDEpIcAAHO9X.jpg

10. Median Dental Care

etc0120140303160335.jpg

Clearly the advertisers love her, and we love her too!

Happy Birthday, Park Shin Hye, and we wish more successes for you in the coming year!