❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

“The Chemistry Continues”…Lee Jong Suk – Park Shin Hye, Similar Pose tumblr_inline_nj75fsq6M61sp3v51.jpg

The ‘Pinocchio’ couple embarked on an accompanying photoshoot. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have encountered each again through advertising. Their chemistry still stands out like those between lovers. In the past three days, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have both linked two pictures on their Instagram account.

Both had similar poses. They both made a cute “V” sign while displaying art-like modeling poses. Park Shin Hye posted a comment that said, “The Thailand weather is really good. Thailand’s fall is warm and refreshing at the same time.”

Lee Jong Suk revealed his thoughts on the beautiful landscape through his comment on his post saying, “I am working on an overseas photoshoot. The background looks photoshopped.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk who starred together in the finished drama ‘Pinocchio’ received lots of love from the viewers and ended with a happy ending last month on the 15th.

Articlewww.dispatch.co.kr/227028

English Trans By: TheFoodMonster

11 Awesome K-pop covers by actors

They are not just your ordinary actors who are only good at reciting lines. These actors and actresses can sing, dance, and perform! It's always refreshing to see actors flaunt what they've got aside from their obvious talent in acting. 

Here are some of the best idol covers done by our favorite actors and actresses!

Park Shin Hye is no longer 'that-naive-girl'

Video cr: to the owner Source : ALLKPOP

Park Shin-Hye in Thailand … cute smile in climbing outfit

2015/02/03

Source:http://www.innolife.com

13120_1.jpg

Actress Park Shin-Hye posted her photo in Thailand.
On February 2, she posted her photo in Thailand during the commercial shooting through her SNS. She is making ‘v mark’ in the sunlight, fresh and cute like the spring.
With her photo, Park Shin-Hye wrote, “The weather is so good. Thailand’s winter is warm and cool. Look forward to Millet’s new advertisement. ^_^
Fans who saw the photo showed reaction like, “Photo makes us miss her more,” “She’s still busy even after the drama. We were happy with ‘Pinocchio’” and more.
Meantime Park Shin-Hye took the role of passionate reporter In-Ha in drama ‘Pinocchio’. [Photo=Park Shin-Hye Instagram]

--------------------------------------

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" Tablo, Park Shin Hye, MYK to release collaboration single 'Perfect'  February 03, 2015

Source:dkpopnews.net

2015020208424636503_3.jpg

Epik High's Tablo, Park Shin Hye and MYK will come together for a collaboration song.

On February 3rd, Tablo tweeted,"SALTNPAPER (MYK) ft. Park Shin Hye 'Perfect' | Composer: SALTNPAPER, Lyrics: Tablo | It will be released on February 4th at noon. Endless RT please!", and uploaded along a new photo of the three in the recording studio.

If you're the fan of the three of them, be sure to check out the song on February 4th at noon.

class="headline" id="yui_3_9_1_1_1423012759207_775" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SALTNPAPER’s New Song Featuring Park Shin Hye To Be Releasedbnt news

u8uks3l1jmtxcxf7lvavdnsyv8388b1s.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Park Shin Hye and talented musician SALTNPAPER (MYK) have come together for his new single ‘Perfect (feat. Park Shin Hye). This song will be released at noon on February 4.

MYK has been reborn as ‘SALTNPAPER’ and his first song ‘Perfect’ was written with the thought of Park Shin Hye’s voice. Tablo was involved in writing the lyrics and also recommended Park Shin Hye, naturally leading to the collaboration.

Park Shin Hye is said to have been a fan of his music before and whole heartedly accepted the offer. With SALTNPAPER’s music and Tablo’s lyrics, the harmony between the SALTNPAPER and Park Shin Hye’s voices create a beautiful sound. ‘Perfect’ will warm up the hearts of people in this still cold winter, becoming a nice present to listeners.

S.A.L.T. Entertainment stated, “As much as Park Shin Hye is a fan of SALTNPAPER’s (MYK) music, she enjoyed, cherished, and did her best for the featuring. Always trying new things, having fun, and working hard, Park Shin Hye’s collaboration with SALTNPAPER hopes to become a happy present for listeners.” 

Meanwhile, ‘Perfect’ will be released at noon on February 4. (photo by S.A.L.T. Entertainment)

For more bntnews.co.uk

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/saltnpaper-s-new-song-featuring-park-shin-hye-005707116.html

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"Park Shin Hye, SALTNPAPER New Song ‘You’re Perfect’ Featured
https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/t-park-shin-hye-saltnpaper-new-song-youre-perfect-featured/
Please check out my blog by clicking the link for the full article.  I would post the full article, but I still need to promote my blog, only have 39 followers.   Don't forget to give me(TheFoodMonster) credit if you want to repost my translations.
Please follow, share, and like my post. If you are wondering how click on these links: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/how-to-follow-my-site/https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/how-to-commentreply-like-share-and-reblog-my-posts/
https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/rulesguidelines/

Thank you. 
Not to OT, Choi Inha is singing! It seems that she is resting from her job as a reporter. :)