❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/video/1482069.htm
Lee Jong Suk - Park Shin Hye, Starring In A Special Chinese Holiday Show? Netizens Are Wondering "Is It True?"
There are rumors that drama 'Pinocchio' Couple Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will appear in the special Chinese holiday show, Hunan Satellite TV.
However, the rumors turn out to be not true.
Both of the actors' agencies were shocked to hear reports of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk being in the invitation list.
Lee Jong Suk's agency officials revealed, "This is not true. There were no invitations sent to us." Park Shin Hye's agency officials explained, "She won't be able to attend."
Park Shin Hye will be meeting her fans in through are Asian Tour.
Lee Jong Suk will have a fanmeeting as well as performs some projects overseas.

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

Park Shin-hye's perfectly proportionate body even with flat sneakers on

2015/01/31

photo558528.jpg

Park Shin-hye is leaving for Bangkok, Thailand through Incheon International airport on February 1st to film commercials for 'Millet'.

She is headed for the departure hall.

Park Shin-hye has been showing great acting performances throughout the film "The Royal Tailor" as well as SBS drama, "Pinocchio", which completed recently.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v.../hancinema

PSH has “Visa” endorsement worldwide and Kim Soo Hyun has “Hana Bank” (largest bank holding companies in Korea) endorsement.  There is a drama called “BANK”. A historical drama about the love, revenge and success of the people who established the first National bank of Korea, the Cheonil Bank.  Hmmmmm, I wonder if these two will consider this drama OR Descendant of the Sun OR the Hong Sister drama....8-> 8->

PSH has stated that she wants to play a "Doctor" role...hmmmmm 8-> 8->

PSH will not start school until Sept so I think there is a possibility she will take on another project again :x :x :x

PSH has stated that she has been keeping in contact with writer Kim Eun-Sook.hmmmmm 8-> 8->

I wonder if PSH knows writer Kim Won Suk...hmmmmmm 8-> 8->

Why did Descendant of the Sun get push back again?  This drama will not be aired until Sept (pre-produce and not live shooting) which means filming will have to take place during the Summer months oversea (May to Aug). This is an extensive overseas shooting in a disaster zone setting.  The drama described as an uplifting humanist story about people and “doctors” who work in dangerous disaster zones and love blossoms.  Last year, rumors that Kim Eun Sook wants Hyun Bin but now there has been no updates.  What is interesting is that  Kim Soo Hyun have tons of "Food and Drinks" endorsements and PSH have "Cloths" endorsements.  I have no doubts all these companies will sponsor them if they will be in disaster zones.

Strange, there has been no news regarding the Hong Sisters drama lately but I just have a feeling Lee Min Ho might consider this project...hmmmmm 8-> 8->

Park Shin-hye reunites with close K-pop friend

February 01, 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020 Hit drama "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye released photos Friday of herself posing with close friend singer Jung Da-ya, while on set filming an ad campaign for French jewelry brand Agatha.

Jung, together with K-pop group A.KOR bandmates, paid a surprise visit to the Korean actress and presented her with a cake and a signed copy of their second album "Always," which hit shelves Friday.

"Filming for AGATHA ... so touched by your surprise visit ... met A.KOR friends ... thank you for the signed album and delicious cake ... I remember my Dream Factory days with Jung Da-ya ... Her group A.KOR's 'Always' (album) was released today ... Please show them a lot of support," Park wrote in the caption to the Instagram photo.

The 24-year-old actress was previously signed to Dream Factory before she joined her current management, S.A.L.T Entertainment. Rookie group A.KOR, who debuted in summer last year, is managed by agency DOO Republic.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.eto.co.kr/news/view.asp?Code=20150129140940273

‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin Hye, “Endlessly I Felt The Freedom To Express My Emotions”

N2015012914094027301.jpg

Park Shin Hye looked like she was about to cry whenever reporters asked her questions about ‘Pinocchio’. Even though it has been a few weeks since ‘Pinocchio’ has ended, she seems to not be able to forget the role of Choi Inha. During the interview, she had a hard time to talk about the drama, but she couldn’t hide her affection for ‘Pinocchio’ while remembering all the happy memories she had while filming ‘Pinocchio’.

When asked about the numerous praises Park Shin Hye received after ‘Pinocchio’ ended, she modestly answered, “Of course, I love the praises, but I still feel a little embarrassed. When I receive praises like ‘You are pretty’, I can happily call out, ‘Thank you!” However, if I receive more excessive praises, I feel a bit uncomfortable because I am still not used to those praises even though I am grateful and happy to hear them. I have to try harder to not feel this way.”

During filming, Park Shin Hye was caught on camera laughing and widely smiling which shows how lively and sunny the atmosphere was on the set was like even without checking the filming set. She didn’t even know that she was laughing so loudly and smiling so widely that her teeth were showing until she saw the pictures. She said that she didn’t have to care what others thought of her and could be her usual self because everyone was having a good time and thought of each other as one big family.

She said, “During the year 2009 when I filmed ‘You’re Beautiful’, the filming set was really fun. Even if a leaf fell, I would be laughing. Therefore, I had so many NGs that I got yelled at from the director. However, ‘Pinocchio’ was a whole another level. The filming set of ‘You’re Beatiful’ was nothing compared to ‘Pinocchio’. I had such a good time and had a hard time breathing because I was laughing so much. However, PD-nim didn’t care as much because he was laughing, too. I understand and 200% agree why Jong Sukkie said that he had missed the filming set of ‘I Hear Your Voice’. I was happy and thankful during ‘Heirs’, but ‘Pinocchio’ is really an ideal filming set. The feeling, I should say that I get is of when you are trying out many famous restaurant but on the way, you find an even more “jackpot” restaurant that serves the best food in the universe. I really was happy and had so much fun.

C201501291408136041.jpg

There were lots of laughter between actors that led to a lot of NG’s during ‘You’re Beautiful’, but during ‘Pinocchio’ there was much more laughter and a lot more NG’s. Park Shin Hye said, “Before, I barely had any NG’s and there were always scenes that only needed two actors, so there were barely any scenes that needed 4 people (Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Yoo Bi).” and “Therefore, whenever the four of us gathered together, a chaotic situation would always occur. If we gather together to film a scene, we chatter, eat, and continuously explode with laughter as if we are still in break. A making film shows the fun times the four of us had together. We burst into laughter after Kim Young Kwang who was supposed to call Lee Yoo Bi with her character name Yoon Yoo Rae instead called her with her real name. Our stomachs growled, so we had trouble trying to hold in our laughter. I had such a good time that I watched the making film numerous times by myself."

Then, who is the atmosphere maker in the filming set of 'Pinocchio'? Park Shin Hye said, "I don't get charmed easily with aegyo, but Lee Jong Suk and Lee Yoo Bi have the best aegyo." She added, "It was all thanks to the drama script." Park Shin Hye said, "Park Hye Ryun writer couldn't be together with us at the filming set, but the drama script was the most significant contributor to the atmosphere of the filming set." and "There wasn't a side script. The drama script was so detailed that we just had to act just as the script says to do. Therefore, all us actors were able to have leisure even in the filming set."

Park Shin Hye believes that 'Pinocchio' is a "project that helped me feel the freedom of expressing my emotions." and "I was able to experience diverse relationships through family, socially, friend, and lovers. It is true that I spend my time to not make a scene awkward. I could freely express a variety of emotions such as the assertiveness of a reporter, the childlike actions in front my dad, the love for only one man, as well as the feeling of friendship. Choi Inha is such a lovely friend to me, so I cannot express the emotions I feel of meeting this wonderful character."

C201501291408376135.jpg

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

class="titleNews"[interview] Park Shin Hye Talks Having Good Luck with Men, ‘Pinocchio’ and More2015.02.01

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Park Shin Hye truly has a pure looking face. With flawless skin and clear-cut features, everyone who meets her in person says she has a ‘pretty face.’ It’s a face that looks graceful.

But despite having a graceful face, Park Shin Hye has a very cheerful personality. Watching the actress who is full of aegyo and laughter, it only makes sense why Park Shin Hye was chosen as the lead actress in numerous projects.

She recently added another to her filmography. It is SBS’ Pinochio, which ended on January 15. In Pinochio, Park Shin Hye acted as Choi In Ha who suffers from the made-up disorder called ‘Pinocchio Syndrome,’ which makes her hiccup each time she lies. Acting as the reporter, Park Shin Hye showed fantastic chemistry with her costar Lee Jong Suk as well as her secret admirer Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang).

From the ‘rising star’ Lee Jong Suk to Kim Young Kwang, Park Shin Hye received love from such fabulous men. As the envy of all the female viewers, Park Shin Hye spilled on having lived as Choi In Ha for the past several months.

[interview] Park Shin Hye Talks Having Good Luck with Men, ‘Pinocchio’ and More

- The drama is over. How does it feel?

▶ It still doesn’t feel real. I still feel like the drama will air on Wednesday and that the oppas will be there if I go to the set. More than anything, we were close to all the staff members. I can’t believe that it’s already over.

- Pinocchio was successful in terms of both quality and popularity. What is your secret?

▶ Things that are currently happening coincide with the situations in the drama. I think the viewers sympathized with the situations of looking for the one responsible or media manipulation in terms of various accidents, including the fire accident. When things that might happen in real life were made into a drama, it brought out great sympathy from people. I think that’s what they found to be interesting.

- You acted as a reporter. Does it feel different now when you read articles about yourself?

▶ There are so many people who write good articles about me. But there were times when the things that I said were conveyed differently than what I really meant. I felt bad when that happened but I thought that I should speak clearly in order to not confuse them. I thought that I should choose my words carefully.

- Park Shin Hye seems to be an actress who has a lot of good luck when it comes to men. What do you think?

▶ I agree, hahaha. I really had a lot. It was luck. I just think the timing worked out well. Good scenarios came to me and it really was a blessing. On top of that, I acted alongside rising stars such as Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Jong Suk and more. I’m actually worried about my next project. (smile)

- You had great chemistry with Lee Jong Suk in Pinochio. You had a deep kiss scene in the final episode.

▶ The drama has many kiss scenes and although I feel embarrassed about them now, I didn’t have any thoughts when I was filming them. I was busy discussing which angle would look the best with the PD or deciding what to do with my hands with Lee Jong Suk. I was embarrassed when I was filming the kiss scene in front of the udon restaurant because there were so many people watching.

[interview] Park Shin Hye Talks Having Good Luck with Men, ‘Pinocchio’ and More

- All the drama you have appeared have been earning good scores. Do you have your own standard on selecting projects?

▶ First, I choose the project that I feel most confident about. After I read the entire scenario, I think about what I can show through the project before I make the decision. This drama showed the life of a character who took her first step into the real world, which was similar to my situation as a 26 year old. I think that’s why it matched well.

- Wasn’t it hard to act out hiccupping?

▶ It said ‘hiccup’ in between the lines. I just had to memorize them, so it wasn’t that hard.

- Is there anything you learned or developed through this project?

▶ The emotional details got better compared to the time I did The Heirs. Many people praised me saying that my eyes have changed compared to that time. They also tell me that I look less childish. (laughter) I feel like I got rid of the ‘Candy character’ and people tell me that they didn’t know Park Shin Hye had such a cheerful side. I feel like I’ve gained a lot of things.

- What are your goals as an actress?

▶ I would like to be an actress who can turn people’s steps. Anyone can watch the drama but a film has to turn people’s steps to the movie theatre, where it is played. I think I lack the energy to lead the audience because I haven’t acted in many films. I would like to work harder, learn and challenge myself to I have become an actress that can draw people’s attention.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2015/01/30/0200000000AKR20150130005700005.HTML

'Pinocchio' Kim Young Kwang "I Was Envious and Jealous of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye"

"I am not greedy, but while filming this drama, I was envious of the scenes showing Inha and Hamyeong together. I was extremely jealous."

Born in 1987, Kim Young Kwang is 28 years old this year.

AKR20150130005700005_01_i.jpg

He acted as a second-generation chaebol broadcast reporter Seo Beomjo in the SBS TV 'Pinocchio' which ended on the 15th. In the drama where Lee Jong Suk (Ki Hamyeong) and Park Shin Hye (Choi Inha) were the main leads, he acted as the man who has a one-sided crush on Park Shin Hye. His role was to break off the chains of the corruption running throughout the whole drama.

Truthfully, he was greatly disappointed.

"I was disappointed that I couldn't have a love line with Inha. I had to become a character that the female lead can lean on to in order to induce love triangle conflicts. However, it seems it was too difficult to place Beomjo and Inha together because of the intense support for the love between Inha and Hamyeong. I couldn't approach Inha."

However, such a feeling of disappointment is a normal emotion felt as an actor. In addition, he felt that it was an honor to act alongside with Kim Hae Sook who was his mother in the drama.

"I got goose-bumps while watching Kim Hae Sook teacher acting. I am extremely grateful to receive acting advice from her. She kindly explained each point in acting in detail."

AKR20150130005700005_02_i.jpg

Kim Young Kwang debuted as a model in 2006. His height is 187 cm.

"Seo Beomjo in 'Pinocchio' was different from me. I was not wealthy and it was difficult growing up. My father passed away when I was in the 6th grade, so I lived with my mom and my older sister. I worked in a lot of part-time jobs. Convenience store, glass factory, 'laborer', gas station...Then one day, when I was 19 years old, someone told me that they will give me 100 million won if I film a commercial for two days showing only the back of my head. It felt like it was a once in a lifetime chance for me back then. That opportunity really made me start modeling."

This Incheon boy did was not interested in dressing up or in fashion and wanted to spend his life owning a DVD store while watching his favorite animations all the time.

However, through the 'back of my head commercial', he was introduced to a fashion designer a few days later and was able to stand on a runaway stage.

"At first, I thought that all the luxurious clothes that I wore at the fashion show were all mine to take. (Laughter) After learning that it isn't like that at all, I started to wear similar clothes as imitations. While watching the stunning model hyungs I met at the show, I said to myself, 'I want to become stunning like them." It was from then on that I dreamed of becoming a model."

"The model job that 'I started without thinking much' was successful. Through modeling, my name started to become known, and while standing at stages overseas, I was able to walk in a different path from owning a comic store."

AKR20150130005700005_03_i.jpg

Then again in 2008, he started acting in a rush. 3 days before a photo-shoot, I got a proposal to appear in the drama 'Worlds Within" starring Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo.

"In the drama, I played an actor who was starring in a historical drama. I was a cameo. At that time, I felt alienated since I was only a cameo, which was a stimulus for my desire to act. I began to think thoughts like 'Why do I feel like I am being neglected?' and I wanted to overcome these thoughts. I began to believe that to overcome these thoughts, I have to come in first place in acting in a project."

While starring in 'Love Rain', 'Good Doctor', and 'Plus Nine Boys', he slowly started to get bigger roles. He said, "While acting, I feel refreshed and proud. It feels like I am releasing all the emotions I have kept inside me. I really like that feeling."

"Above all, after becoming an actor, I am mostly amazed at how people like me. The viewers' reactions were no joke. It is also different from working as a model. Even now, I receive a lot of love in such a degree, but I wonder how I would feel if I receive a lot more love. I want to become an actor who a lot of people like. I don't know how the start will be like, but right now, I am sure that I want to become a good actor.

AKR20150130005700005_04_i.jpg

I might create a blog (maybe on Tumblr or Wordpress) where I post stuff (mostly and usually translations) and if I do finish creating the blog, I hope all of you will visit and follow the site. I will most likely post all the translations I ever did in case anyone of you didn't read some of them yet or just want to see how I improved in translating compared to the first article I ever translated about Pinocchio. Pinocchio really made me like translating for people and create my first ever social networking account - Soompi which led me to translate about Park Shin Hye and even make me think of creating my blog. Well, thank you everyone for reading and loving my translations. I still cannot believe that I have some fans. Really, it is an honor for a normal high school senior to have fans and readers for articles that are not that greatly translated compared to professional translators. Thank you, really. Again, if I happen to finish creating a blog, I hope you will visit and follow my site. Thank you for all your love and support. :x

Park Shin-hye's perfectly proportionate body even with flat sneakers on

Park Shin-hye is leaving for Bangkok, Thailand through Incheon International airport on February 1st to film commercials for 'Millet'.

She is headed for the departure hall.

Park Shin-hye has been showing great acting performances throughout the film "The Royal Tailor" as well as SBS drama, "Pinocchio", which completed recently.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

CREDIT TO THE OWNER HANCINEMA