❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest AbyBlue

Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye,中chunwan accompanied in?

20141106_1415255525_37172600_1.jpg?14226

[TV Report = bakseol this reporter] drama 'Pinocchio' couple Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye is a special holiday show, Hunan Satellite TV chunje China Wan Hui (春節 晩 會, chunwan below) appeared on the news, but it turned out to be not true electrolysis.

China Sina Entertainment and Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye is 30 days heroine of the drama 'Pinocchio' reported olryeotdago the name on the guest list chunwan Hunan Satellite TV. Good news is the end of the Hunan TV crew personnel played a starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong-seok request to the side, was reportedly put a certain problem talking.

However, Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye bilateral official has denied this. Lee Jong-seok agency officials have a TV report was "not true. There was no conflict of requests," he said, the Chinese side of Park Shin Hye officials also said, "chunwan does not appear there. Than five."

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong-seok has recently ceased breathing matchumyeo of SBS drama "Pinocchio" is, of course, the domestic drama couple who love hot in Greater China. Greater China towards the two men, including a message that never ending requests from Asian countries, even public relations.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is the first half of the Asian Tour and fans mannamyeo, Lee Jong-seok will also be digesting the various overseas fan meeting schedule.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=648200

Guest AbyBlue

Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye I ran a couple taken with Gonzo ... "like lovers."
ldh141220150131174137_X_01_C_1.jpg
"Park Shin Hye, Lee Couples Gonzo ' Actress Park Shin Hye, Lee Couples Gonzo is the Talk of the past had a lot of Love Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye 2013 is an Outstanding acting, starring as the main character in the drama ' heirs' attracted a Big hit. There is a Public Park Shin Hye and Lee photo fondly in the Car and staring at the camera. Especially Playful Smile off your face and Shape the Eyes of overflowing Gently Park Shin Hye, Lee built. It netizens Faced "Park Shin Hye Lee POV couple, lovers as" "Park Shin Hye, Lee couples Gonzo, goes well" "Park Shin Hye Lee POV couple, cool," such as showed the reaction.

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201501/dh20150131174227139020.htm

=================================================================================================================

Between the girl group "Eiko word 'actor Park Shin Hye's it like?childhood, Park Shin Hye, and Eiko word 'es' childhood best friend trainee
39237_27795_430.jpg

[World Economic Daily reporter Lee In-yeong five-member girl group - Eiko control (A.KOR) has certified the album photo taken with actress Park Shin Hye topic.

The last 30 days Eiko Air Instagram's Park Shin Hye's second single album, 'Earl Airways (Always)' sine Park Shin Hye is holding ssidieul unveiled a smiling picture clears it with Eiko control member. 

"Jung's all of the shooting encounter with infinite emotion. A.KOR friends a surprise visit our temper. Signs and messages written to the album and delicious cakes, thank you> _ <your dreams with childhood dream factory kiwoon jeongda yayang is member Always in the group A.KOR was released today. Thank you for your interest and love "with the support article that was posted.

Park Shin Hye's childhood and Eiko's all I have cider From best friend as much time as a trainee status.Park Shin Hye and boasts a thick friendship Eiko's it is a topic I'm pyeolchimyeo competencies in different areas to spend lavishly cheering for each other.

Eiko word of the song "Earl Airways (Always) 'is a bad man, but always the same excuse as wrong as the title' anymore, I will hwidulriji 'and declared that straightforward lyrics are emotional and delicate melody of the chorus and rough rap met harmony The song achieved a.

Can be found in the second single song is cute geuchim Green Eiko I a bad guy 'Earl Airways (Always)' is 30 days KBS 'Music Bank' today and February 1 SBS 'Inkigayo'.

http://www.iwet.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=39237

Guest AbyBlue

B8rh0rmIUAAGSur.jpgB8pYii3CEAAeWat.jpg

beautiful fan art
credits to the owner
and just now have voted for our princess..she tops at #10 place from the votings so far...so lets all support her by voting and make her more from #10 to #1...FIGHTING :D

Guest AbyBlue

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Introduction to Architecture” and “Dating Agency: Cyrano” to Be Remade in Chinakokoberry January 30, 2015

“Introduction to Architecture” and “Dating Agency: Cyrano” to Be Remade in China

Popular films “Introduction to Architecture” and “Dating Agency: Cyrano” will be remade in China through a collaboration.

Production company Myung Films stated on January 30, “We are currently preparing for the remaking of these films. Myung Films is collaborating with a Chinese production company. We are working on the Chinese scripts now.”

In 2010 Myung Films released “Dating Agency: Cyrano” and gathered 2.68 million views while their 2012 film “Introduction to Architecture” rounded up 4.11 million views. Currently romantic comedies and melodramas are being box office hits in China. Many are curious as to see how the remakes for “Introduction to Architecture” and “Dating Agency: Cyrano” will do.

Miss Granny” was remade in China into “20 Once Again” and has been met with great success in China. “20 Once Again” was released on January 8 and has made profits over 3.48 billion won (approximately $3.1 million USD).

Through the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Korea and China, Korean and Chinese entertainment relationships have become closer and there is a lot of interest in whether remakes will do well in China.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/30/introduction-to-architecture-and-dating-agency-cyrano-to-be-remade-in-china/

Guest shinn15

Oh... @AbyBlue , you have posted this... but its with another dimension. A Big hope,  they can interact in an advertisement(s) or film in one frame together.
Embedded image permalink
And wow.... She endorses Mind Bridge with Sung Joon.. the hottest guy...na..na..na..na ;;) ;;) ;;)... Ok, i am excited! I saw Shinhye and sungjoon first time together when presented an award in the KBS drama Award 2013. Correct me, if i'm wrong. 

Ranking of the Most Buzzest Stars in China:Our Beloved Park Shin Hye is in the first half of the list in the N°20http://koalasplayground.com/2015/01/31/look-back-at-the-most-buzzed-about-stars-in-china-in-2014/
tumblr_ndqv30lbM31qbh321o1_500.gif
credit to the Owner Tumblr gifs

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=047&aid=0002080457

Park Shin Hye  "I Lost To Lee Jong Suk's Aegyo and Eyelashes

[interview] Park Shin Hye Who Finished 'Pinocchio'…"If I Really Was A Reporter? Interested In Shantytown Stories"

IE001795475_STD_99_20150129163604_jpg_type_w430.jpg

SBS <Pinocchio> is Actress Park Shin Hye's was a drama where she could report the growth of her career and her life. This is because she had met Jo Soo Won PD before through his first directed theatrical work <Tree of Heaven>. Ten years from today, Park Shin Hye was scolded all the time by Lee Jang Soo PD who was the main director of <Tree of Heaven>, her debut drama. Whenever she got scolded, Jo Soo Won PD would come to her and tried to comfort her. Lee Jang Soo PD really cared for her, so he scolded her so she can improve on her acting. However, since she was still a child, she got a lot of emotional wounds and the one who always comforted her was Jo Soo Won PD.

So, <Pinocchio> to Park Shin Hye was an opportunity to show Jo Soo Won PD the true appearance of Park Shin Hye rather than the inexperienced 17 year old Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye's opportunity to show her true image was helped with Park Hye Ryun writer's ability to create the real world of a reporter's life. Park Shin Hye said, "Throughout filming the drama, I was happy. It was really fun filming." and "I still can't believe that the drama ended. If I just look into space, I feel that the filming set would be right in front of my eyes." She said while laughing, "During the time, I filmed <Tears of Heaven>, Jo Soo Won PD called me 'Strawberry Princess', but now he says 'Now, You Have Grown Up' while also telling me, 'Our Strawberry Princess Is Pretty'."

"The Collaboration Between Her and Lee Jong Suk? This Is The First Time I Lost To A Male Actor Through Aegyo"

"It was also because of Dalpo, but they were problems affecting my mom's (portrayed by Jin Kyung) family. Therefore, I decided to become understanding.  Also, Inha won't hiccup anymore if the truth is found quickly for the one I love. In reality, it won't be that easy. Since, lives are at stake. However <Pinocchio> is a drama, so it's okay! (Laughter)"

In <Pinocchio>, Choi Inha even gives up on being a reporter, an occupation that she has always wanted to do since she was young, to find the truth related to Choi Dalpo/Ki Hamyeong (portrayed by Lee Jong Suk). Also, there were other problems that led to a lot of crying.

Park Shin Hye said, "I have good vision and I see the world more clearly, so I didn't know, but after a while I found that I got dry eye syndrome." and "However, except for times when my tears dried up since it was so cold, due to the help of the atmosphere in the filming set, it wasn't hard for tears to fall." It was all thanks to the family in the drama script that made it seem that Choi family was her real family. She said, "Dad (portrayed by Shin Jung Keun) and Grandfather (portrayed by Byun Hee Bong) treated me as their real daughter and real granddaughter. I was told by many peope that Mom who is too young to be my real mom looked like me." and "In particular, even if I don't have to act the sentimental feeling of losing my mother, the feeling is a feeling I have buried in my body."

"Meanwhile, Jong Sukkie and Jo Soo Won PD were really close to each other. Jong Sukkie filmed <I Hear Your Voice> with him so they harmonized really well. I also met him when I was young, so I would also cling or follow PD-nim all the time. I would call him 'PD-nim' 'PD-nim' and look for him. However, Ha…It is the first time I lost to a male actor. Even losing to aegyo, losing to eyelashes is the first. It is also the first time for me to call a male actor 'pretty'. (Laughter)."

IE001795473_STD_99_20150129163604_jpg_type_w430.jpg

IE001795479_STD_99_20150129163604_jpg_type_w430.jpg

In particular, Park Shin Hye was happy to portray the character of Choi Inha of <Pinocchio> even while crying tears throughout the drama, because she was able to calm down and figure out situations by being able to speak what’s on her mind as well as other comments she wants to say. She said,  “People think that I can only portray characters who act happy in front of others and hide their pain in the inside.” and “It was refreshing for me to act the scene in episode 10 in <Pinocchio> where I as Choi Inha was able to say what was Dalpo said to her about people with Pinocchio syndrome to her mom.”

At the end of <Pinocchio>, Park Shin Hye wore a wedding dress. To see that Choi Inha married at such an early age was similar to Park Shin Hye’s dream.  She revealed, “Recently, I met with some of my friends, but one of them said that will go on a blind date.” and “I always wanted to marry quickly at the age of 25 like my mom, so I can happily live like my parents are living right now. However, as I get more projects to do, I want to see and feel more in life and due to that, my thought of marriage becomes more distant.”

She added, “If I think as human Park Shin Hye and not as actress Park Shin Hye, then my first dream that comes up to mind is ‘family’. When I am in my 30s, I will be really be thinking of marriage.” and “I have always wanted to marry a man who is like my dad, but nowadays I believe that a woman like my mom makes a man like my dad. A man becomes what a woman wishes him to become.”

She said, “My mom is the one who supports such a fine man. Therefore, rather than trying to find a man like my dad, it is much quicker for me to become a woman like my mom. I still think becoming a woman like my mom is a bit distant.  I am really selfish when I date. Since my schedule always changes, it is difficult for me to find time to meet and I don’t know how to solve problems to match with the other’s ideal time. Each time I come by a similar situation like this, I think, ‘If I was my mom, what would I have done?’.”

We asked her, “Is is alright for you to reveal your dating stories publicly?”

She replied, “I have my experiences dating without the public knowing. If I say I never dated, then isn’t that too much of a lie? (Laughter)”

IE001795471_STD_99_20150129163604_jpg_type_w430.jpg

Park Shin Hye said that if she were to have been a real reporter, she would be interested in shantytowns stories.  She said, “Nowadays, there a lot of stories of child abuse and school violence. These stories make me feel the victims’ pain and worry about their health. I believe that children are the leaders of our future. I would like to have a child and protect them from all the evils of the world and show them only good things in life.”

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit.

Park Shin-Hye, actively promoted the new album of A.KOR… What relationship?

2015/01/31

Source:innolife.com

13084_1.jpg

The album picture of A.KOR with Park Shin-Hye is making news.
ON 30th Park Shin-Hye posted a picture, with the mention “Now shooting Agatha. Meeting with A.KOR. With signature message, album, and sweet cake! Thank you. Always is released, the album of A.KOR which Jung Da-Ya my friend belongs to. I ask your love and interest.”
In childhood Park Shin-Hye and A.KOR Da-Ya became close friends as the trainees of same entertainment.
The new song of A.KOR ‘Always’ is a song with straightforward lyric, emotional melody, and tough rap. [Photo=Park Shin-Hye’s Instagram]