❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Rough Trans-141218 FA cr.念念念清 #ParkShinHye Today accompanied unnie to come and see Park Shin Hye..

oripic%28490%29.jpeg

[Rough Trans-141218 FA cr.念念念清 #ParkShinHye Today accompanied unnie to come and see Park Shin Hye..totally a passer-by mentality~ Her real self is super slim, super beautiful, her voice is super nice & most importantly she treats her fans really very good~ Although I'm not her fan but really admire her! Also..the passer-by me got to shake hands with her [heehee] Perhaps because I'm just passer-by hence daringly rushed up in front of her to greet and talk to her..the distance was so near & this lady kept looking at me~ Her eyes are super beautiful [heart] [cry] ☆

Original FA:#朴信惠#今天陪欧尼来看朴MM真的是以完全路人的心态说的 真人超级瘦超级漂亮声音超级好听还有最重要的对粉丝真的真的很好 虽然不是饭但真的欣赏她!还有我这个路人也握手了[嘻嘻]大概因为是路人粉所以胆子特别离场时候大直接冲到她前面各种问候离超级近姑娘也一直望着我眼睛超 级美[爱心][大哭]

cr: to Jinjja Wintercherub

BluenB said:

[Rough Trans-141218 FA cr.念念念清 #ParkShinHye Today accompanied unnie to come and see Park Shin Hye..

[Rough Trans-141218 FA cr.念念念清 #ParkShinHye Today accompanied unnie to come and see Park Shin Hye..totally a passer-by mentality~ Her real self is super slim, super beautiful, her voice is super nice & most importantly she treats her fans really very good~ Although I'm not her fan but really admire her! Also..the passer-by me got to shake hands with her [heehee] Perhaps because I'm just passer-by hence daringly rushed up in front of her to greet and talk to her..the distance was so near & this lady kept looking at me~ Her eyes are super beautiful [heart] [cry] ☆

Original FA:#朴信惠#今天陪欧尼来看朴MM真的是以完全路人的心态说的 真人超级瘦超级漂亮声音超级好听还有最重要的对粉丝真的真的很好 虽然不是饭但真的欣赏她!还有我这个路人也握手了[嘻嘻]大概因为是路人粉所以胆子特别离场时候大直接冲到她前面各种问候离超级近姑娘也一直望着我眼睛超 级美[爱心][大哭]

cr: to Jinjja Wintercherub