❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

The Royal Tailor at MBC

credit video to uploader

B4zyWhWCcAEopRF.jpg

credit pic to the owner

EDIT :

@nistymaj01 ....I change my mind....I joined with you...right now I really like YYS....(not sure though for how long ..kekekeke)

and here's for you to enjoy, I caps from the video....YYS's back...woaaah so sexy....drooling

YYS_back.jpg

To be honest I think that shin hye has her first bed scene in this movie, why? Remembered when she said she was very nervous about the movie because she will play an other role than normal? But in 2007 she played also a historical movie, some feelings of mine tell me she will do a bed scene hahahahah lol :\">

I can not help LOL - ing at BTS Lotte Duty Free photo shoot....She looks gorgeous with red dress, but look at Shin Hye foot...she just wore slipper....heheheB4vifzZCMAE5WHx.jpg:large

credit pic as tagged