❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

"Youthful innocent schoolgirl" ... Park Shin Hye, 'Pinocchio' Still Public [Dispatch = Kim Hye-won News]

Park Shin Hye was transformed into a youthful innocent schoolgirl. SBS-TV 'Pinocchio' side three days I am shooting stills of Park Shin Hye revealed (maximum reduction station). Choein under school days were packed. Attention was focused on the right to water visuals. Park Shin Hye had appeared wearing a school uniform day on long straight hair.

Exposed the innocent charm as close to natural makeup minnat. Choein under the unstoppable nature could even glimpse. Park Shin Hye suffered harm in wearing a gym uniform skirt. Smile seemed clear to riding a bike. The 'Pinocchio' is a youth drama surrounding the Social Affairs Reporter. Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye et al., Kim Young-kwang, why it appeared like rain. As 'Lars and the Real Girl' successor, coming 12 days are ahead of the first broadcast.

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/

"Inside Beauty" Han Hyo-joo, Park Shin Hye - Yoo Yeon-seok, including 70 people with gender transcendence Romance Han Hyo-Yoo Yeon-seok-Chun Woo-Hee - Lee Beom-soo - Park Shin Hye (clockwise from top photo).

Express DB movie actor Dong-com "Beauty Inside" (working title) will be chongchuldong. NEW distributors have three days to cast Lightning public list of 'Beauty Inside'. 'Beauty Inside' is another person to sleep and wake up every day is a unique collection of films set in the planning stage since the topic of men. First hero 'Woojin Station is an actor of smoke about 70 people, including a montage scene. Do Ji-han, including Park Seo-joon Kim Sang Ho Lee Beom-soo Chun Woo-Hee Lee, Jae - Joon gimdaemyeong jeonyoungun Park Shin Hye Damier Dal-hwan Jo Lee Jin Wook Kim Min-jae Seo Kang-joon Kim Hee Won Hong eastern Oog Go Ah-sung Kim Joo Hyuk, and Yoo Yeon-seok takes on a major role yiseungchan of Wuzhen.

They wake to sleep, Woojin, who plays the young and old, regardless of nationality and is awake in the likeness of every person else. He is a person of the most special and cherished secret lonely world. Chungmuro ​​representative aristocracy of actors expected to collect birth each year, with a charming personality Woojin united. Dozens of Wuzhen and female protagonists 'complete' falling in love is Han Hyo-joo have been cast. He 'Masquerade' Love 911 '' watchers' Chungmuro ​​representatives acting through such acclaimed actresses. Han Hyo-joo is a fresh challenge for Romance in 'Beauty Inside'.

Starring no less eye-catching gorgeous also supporting cast. Moon Sook actor who reigned the 70s, take the role of a mother, Woojin 'to return to the screen in only 37 years. In addition, the way home '' Tazza - takes on a 'best friend's' sangbaek' station 'is shown Yi Dong-hwi stand out as' God's hand Wuzhen. The sangbaek play an important role in the flow of the pole to the person who knows the secret of the only "WOOJIN 'of the pole. 'New Stiller' imidoesters is joined by her sister, Eun-soo 'Station' complete '.

In addition, the director baekjongyeol a reputation as a creative director in the CF sector takes a megaphone. Under his leadership and sense of anticipation as the fresh visuals adds to the birth. The movie will begin shooting in earnest within two months to keuraengkeuin

Source : http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000277748

Wait...sounds like PSH is joining "Beauty Inside" and this movie will be release in 2015 and this is currently being film as well.  The Plot is Woo-Jin (Kim Dae-Myung) will be changing into different person when he wakes up and PSH is one of the character that Woo-Jin will change into….weird plot!!!

Anyone want to send Cheering Message for Pinocchio and Shin Hye? Please click this link : Cheering Pinocchio and Park Shin Hye

The Cheering Message for <Pinocchio> and Park Shin Hye!

① Please visit SBS "Pinocchio" official website! 

PC : http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programMainList.do?pgm_id=22000005161

Mobile : http://m.sbs.co.kr/builder/verticalBoard.do?pgm_id=22000005161&pgm_build_id=6601&pgm_mnu_id=23919

2667A434545655ED259A3D

② Then you'll get the message that you need to log in.

2120133E545653C8171E91

③ If you don't have SBS ID, please follow this step to Sign up.

(If you have SBS ID, please go ⑧.)

2644E53D5456541F303574

④ Click the "Foreigner overseas"

271FE4445456543209BA3F

⑤ Agreement of terms.

2513673E54565451345B02

⑥ Then you can move onto the next page. ->  Fill in all the blanks 

2734663F54565474266E8A

⑦ Click this link( SBS "Pinocchio" official website) again.

PC : http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programMainList.do?pgm_id=22000005161

Mobile : http://m.sbs.co.kr/builder/verticalBoard.do?pgm_id=22000005161&pgm_build_id=6601&pgm_mnu_id=23919

⑧ Please write Cheering Message for Pinocchio and Park Shin Hye.26483C3D545654EB2DDEF9

credit to PSHsupporters

Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk's "Pinocchio" behind-the-scenes stills Behind-the-scenes stills of SBS drama "Pinocchio" have been released. Lee Jong-suk is posing towards the camera with his unique and cute smile. Park Shin-hye is standing shyly with her face slightly covered. Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are smiling brightly on a ship with the sea breeze on their faces, with their knees almost touching. Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye take on the role of Choi Dal-po, a news reporter who was a former taxi driver with a special talent and Choi In-ha who hiccups when she lies. Netizens say, "I can't wait to see them", "The synopsis is very interesting" and more. Source : sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/new...

Hi, @BluenB.. You can count me in! I'm a almost 40-ish ahjumma.. Though i don't consider my self as her aunty, but i like to be her a little crazy and over protective mother...   
:P  I even check all of her co-star background (men and women) just in case.. That's how i know another Korean actrees/actors.. It's through her "friend-line".. That's how much i (crazily) love her.. That's also why i really love Pinocchio's "6 degrees line".. Btw, new movies? I read somewhere that she's gonna be one of the main lead "new character".. Looooveee it!! If it's true, it's gonna be awesome!  It's a proof that Shin Hye is very professional because she choose a movie through it's challenging acting.. Shin Hye, hwaitiiing! Please keep healthy, dear! It's gonna be colder weather.. Love u   
:-*

Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye uniforms steel cut ... 13 years old when the synchro rate hit Park Shin Hye.

Photos | broadcast capture, kids H. cue 'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye uniforms steel cut ... and when you hit 13 years old synchro rate Uniforms stills of actress Park Shin Hye (24) has attracted attention. 3 days SBS drama 'Pinocchio' side introduced the stills of the lead actress Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye radiates charm in the photo is wearing a padded dangchan a gym uniform pants into a skirt.

Aetdoen is impressive enough to believe that beauty, be it the actual high school. 11 years ago starring 'Stairway to Heaven' (2003) degrees in appearance and no significant differences compared. Park Shin Hye stars as the maximum cut station with 'Pinocchio' lies in that if the hiccups 'Pinocchio syndrome'. Netizens heard the news that "Pinocchio Park Shin Hye, synchro hit rate" "Pinocchio Park Shin Hye, really cute," "Pinocchio Park Shin-hye, hye Bulletin" responded the like. Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye Lee Jong-seok Kim Young-kwang reason appeared to rain 'Pinocchio' is 12 days ahead of the first broadcast of Melo coming to manhood grown woman who can not live with a false name and lying man.

Com online news team East / News Report star@donga.com

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000277848

Guest LadyAra

Park Shin-hye’s previous pictorial under spotlight

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye’s previous pictorial for the magazine Bazaar has gone viral.

In the picture, taken in May, Park boasts sexy and suggestive charms that are unusual for the innocent starlet. Wearing a low-cut dress with checkered pattern, she reveals her curves.

According to the interview that follows, the actress said it was the most drastic photo shoot ever. [more]