❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

She'not afraid to get her hands dirty! She is not vain at all! The guy whom you will marry someday is soooo lucky! Wlang kaarte arte maganda lang talaga kahit anong mangyari! ruggedly beautiful in all the right ways!

jivr.jpg
The Reporter Choi In Ha:a 20-something rookie reporter who covers local news. Choi In Ha suffers from the very embarrassing "Pinocchio syndrome." If you don't remember the children's story, Pinocchio's problem was that he could not tell a lie. Every time he did his nose grew longer and everyone knew he was lying. Choi In Ha's Pinocchio syndrome takes the form of hiccups. Every time she lies, she begins to hiccup. That may have been why she became a journalist, as reporters are dedicated to searching for the truth.

cr: to the owner 

( I just imagined her like that cool & sexy ) 

Guest annariana18

Guys, I now this will make me sound like I'm really late but do any of you have the eng sub version of Shinhye in Infinity Challenge ep 383?? I'm kind of late to watch it, but I searched everywhere and the video by Mohamed Sunbae has been blocked :(( :((

It's okay if none of you have it. Thanks in advance anyway :)

annariana18

said: Guys, I now this will make me sound like I'm really late but do any of you have the eng sub version of Shinhye in Infinity Challenge ep 383?? I'm kind of late to watch it, but I searched everywhere and the video by Mohamed Sunbae has been blocked

:(

(

:(

( It's okay if none of you have it. Thanks in advance anyway

:)

A quote:

Paulo Coelho

"I thank all those who laughed at my dreams;You have inspired my imagination.I thank all who wanted to squeeze me into their scheme;They have taught me the value of freedom.
I thank all who have lied to me;You have shown me the power of truth.I thank all those who have not believed in me;You have expected me to move mountains.I thank all those who have written me off;You have aroused my courage.
I thank all those who have left me;They gave me room to create.I thank all those who have betrayed me and abused;You have let me be vigilant.I thank all those who have hurt me;They have taught me to grow in pain.
More importantly, I thank allWho love me as I am;They give me the strength to live"

1907445_625693880861763_1140981692817573    

i'm sorry to make uncomfortable situation, but all chingu here really cheer up my mood..
seriously, i only mention about shipping berofe when @missmoon ask who do you ship shin hye with?i respect all ship, and follow SH neutral fans on twitter to keep me insight. SA in this thread are so kind and sweetheart keep posting insightful information about shin hye..so please don't break good mood in this thread..
learn from other SA, this line is reminder for me tooI dont care which your ship but pls dont make my bb n her real fans who for years supporting her be bad just cz the behavior of some ppl (SH_007)
she post 6 hours ago
buq_mwbk_ceaekxh_k.jpg

let's shin hye proud of her fans. her fans equally sweetly as her

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Vote for our angle

http://hubpages.com/hub/10-Hottest-Korean-Women

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

I love Shinhye ^^ I am new here ^^

Welcome here chingu in this family

:) :)