❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I wish people will stop shipping her to Yonghwa and especially Lee Min Ho! She looks desperate and stupid because some die hard fans wants her to end up with them! Psh has been in the industry for ten years and she worked hard for it! We must learn to RESPECT her private life and focus on her works and acting instead of making her look stupid by pairing her with anyone else! it could be harmful for her love life if fans will keep on shipping her with other guys coz it's very insulting to her as a woman! How can she have a healthy love life if people especially some of her so called fans will always ship her to one of her co stars! that's the reason why we can't see now even in airports because some of her fans are desperate! And that never ending question about her and yongwa is so sick! sooo SICK! and Lee Min Ho is all about FAN SERVICE! now that the heirs is almost over abroad and in Asia he will not mention PSH again and will even stop contacting her! He is an epic player! So stop dreaming that he is in love with her because he will never take women seriously! I

NileRose very well said! I was kinda annoyed last time when they made a big deal about LMH piaget ring and cross bracelet! They made such a big deal out of it! and I was correct LMH didn't wear it now going to China! My point is granting that MAYBE they are in a relationship right now and PSH is slowly helping LMH to grow spiritually as a person that's why maybe he wore that cross bracelet to give him courage and strength! They made such a big deal like saying that he changed his religion just for PSH etc... Even if its just a joke but it wont help their relationship if anyone from the media might read it and scrutinize it by themselves! So look LMH didn't wear it anymore because of this so called fans of them! I just wish that whatever observations they have for LMH and PSH they will not post it publicly on their threads but instead discuss it on a private mode! If they are really sincere about PSH and LMH to be a real couple, they should learn how to respect them! The poor girl is not even visible on t.v and we don't know why! Who knows if they are real or not!?! Nobody knows except their family and close friends so please stop scrutinizing LMH rings etc... and connect it to PSH and post it publicly for the world to see! and sorry to say this but till now I am not convinced that LMH is a sincere person at all! But I know PSH is a smart girl and whatever or whoever makes her happy, I will support her! We as fans should SUPPORT and PROTECT them and not HARM and DESTROY them! I'm just kinda dissapointed with PSH wearing that M shirt though she looked stupid in her recent fan meeting! I can tell that she's in love because PSH is not like that she will never do that! I really hope that she will fall out of love soon! Knowing that she had past heartaches I don't know what to say if they are really in a relationship right now! Lmh is not worth fighting for! I will always pray for her guidance and happinesd coz she truly deserves a man who will be PROUD of her! I love you Psh!

@nilerose from my analysis still shin hye prepared for the question. the way she said "i have ten list of friend" and hang a note that seems showing the list..but the video got cut abruptly when showing kim ji hoon as the 11, i think she want list more than 10... :)) :)) :))
@bunnybear i just thought he is hong ki bcz shin hye always mentioning her co-star in YAB consecutively. the photo was taken from far so we can't see clearly who is he..
for TOP case, yeah maybe they aren't close enough but they send flower bucket together for millet, so they have communication in recent.. the caption "golden network" above the pic maybe the other reason why TOP in the list 
her friend list always change every year excpt hong ki, geun suk and yong hwa. we don't know those hot guy will be in the friend list of shin hye next year or not?
i'm confident shin hye can chose her friend carefully, and she has a good taste on man :)) :)) :))i mean good personality as well. at least all of her friends do not have scandal this year, excpt geun suk..his scandal just come lately after this interview
edit: not include seung gi dating scandal, bcz it's good for him and acceptable..

As a true fan of PSH, I am so proud of her for being so respectful to Lee Min Ho! after finishing her commitments, interviews connected to the heirs we never heard anything from her! She never talked about LMH even in her CF Millet interview and Agatha Paris CF! She never took advantage of the 'dating rumors'! all this time she's been very protective of him! she never accepted any photoshoots or commercials with him even if it involves big money! I'm sure there are lots of offers for both of them to do a commercial together especially in China after the drama ended but I think she was the one who refused it! Her private life is not for sale! and she is not a hypocrite! she's always honest in answering her interviews that's why she was never asked about LMH in her fan meetings and she always use kim tan instead of lee min ho! She's just so respectful and sincere to him! She doesn't want to LMH to be associated with her because it will be very damaging to his career! As for LMH, I never believed in everything that he said in his interviews anyway! he is the king of fan service!

How can she marry someday if some people will desperately connect her with her co stars! Being friends with them is the first step for her to know this people well! They will not contact her if they are not interested in PSH at all! Whatever their intentions are towards her let's not make an issue out of it! They are all young and who knows someday she will end up with one of her co stars we just don't know who! She loves tonhang out with boys and its not helping her if people will create desperate rumors about her! she's always careful of the anti fans! Her constars are all good looking and its not her fault if they love her personality! and I believed her when she said that yonghwa and her are just close friends my gosh it's so sick for the media and other fans to still force the issue! The heirs production even attempted to get yongwa as woo bin's character so that after the drama LMH's name will not be attached to her and the focus of the publicity is her and Yongwa again! See how stupid it was! good thing Yongwa backed out because if not she will look totally desperate and useless as an actress! too bad everything that they planned for LMH didn't worked out because he totally fell for his character especially his kissing scene and throughout the final episodes he looked so stressed and matured maybe because he was confused of his true emotions that time! That's what you call KARMA! the first time I saw him like so stressed and haggard after filming!