❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2Nzg4ODU2.html
Shin hye friend list:1. Kim woo bin (?)2. Park Hyun sik (?)3. Yoon shi yoon4. Lee Min ho5. Lee Seung gi6. Ahn jae jun (?) Lee Hong ki(?)7. Jang geun suk8.  Jung yong hwa9.  TOP10. Kang min hyuk11. Kim ji hoon
i'm not sure the (?) the slide so fast..
this sociable girl said something like these.. Bw-JKeBCAAAFgvJ.jpg:large
maybe she got trouble maintaining her friendship with too many oppas and donsaengs
cr pic: ctto (perhaps one of yongshin shipper?)

Oh my God no wonder she said in an interview few years back that she would rather die than go public! It's not her fault if guys love her company! A pretty girl with a great personality will always attract guy friends! I really hope she's not in love with LMH because it will BE VERY TRAUMATIC for her! this guy wont fight for her either! anyone PSH but not LMH! please!!!!!!

No wonder LMH looked kinda sad in his My everything concert last january because maybe she cutt off her contact with him for a while! She is indeed a very matured person coz other actresses will just ride in the situation to be more popular but she is not like that! She respects her co stars! Maybe she was the one who decided not to do the lotte photoshoot with LMH after all! I love her more for being such a level headed person and not be easily fooled by her emotions while filming! I really hope she's not in love right now! Psh stay healthy and pretty as always!

Guest jennbee

sfzyhy said:

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"Five Fun Facts About Park Hae Jin
He was involved in a scandal with Park Shin Hye but he says they were not dating.

"She was just a friend, like a younger sister," he said. "We became distant once the rumors broke and rarely talk to each other these days. When we used to get along, she was like my little sister, but now she's all grown up. I continue to support her whatever she does.

From that statement, i believe Shin Hye will avoid any dating scandal and relationship with that guys

I just though that maybe that time she posted photos from L.A she was already in Sk! she's just so good at keeping her privacy! Maybe she went home a day after LMH went back to SK from NZ! no airport photos of her leaving and arrival in SK till now! What a smart girl! I am so impressed!

Psh is really one of the boys just like Maegan Fox and Angelina Jolie who grew up as a tomboy but envied by a lot of women! so cute PSH! I wish one day younand Won Bin will become friends too and do a movie together even if your role is his sister! my wish list!

Omg JO IN SUNG is a great actor and has a good personality too just like PSH! hope to see then doing projects someday! I love that guy! a handsome face with a substance! he once said in an interview that he is contented to be just an actor from SK rather than seeking fame overseas! What a great person not so greedy of fame and fortune! I hope to see them one day in CF or dramas!

Guest jennbee

@resrimith He presented an award with Yoo In Na. After Shinhye received her award, the next presenter were them. They met backstage. :)

wir39.jpg

You can watch here, around 4:20:00

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Why when i ask any think dont some one answer me? ??? I really feel bad

:( :(( :(:(( :( :(( :( :(( :( :(( :( :(( :( :(( :( :(( :( :(( :( :(( :( :(( :( :(( :(

its a cf my dear friend :) but still not confirm what it is.

Thanks chingu :)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2Nzg4ODU2.html

Shin hye friend list:
1. Kim woo bin (?)
2. Park Hyun sik (?)
3. Yoon shi yoon
4. Lee Min ho
5. Lee Seung gi
6. Ahn jae jun (?) Lee Hong ki(?)
7. Jang geun suk
8.  Jung yong hwa
9.  TOP
10. Kang min hyuk
11. Kim ji hoon

Wow her freind soo populer

What about kim sol hyun she said he her freind from school??

This is part of the translation :-
PSH Ceci Interview August 2014

"For the past 3 yrs, many commented that my face & aura had changed. During that period I fell in love, parted or should I say, experienced great emotional turmoil. Falling in love made me realised that I am the type who will be totally committed, wanting to take care if the other party. & shedding a lots of tears along the way, in retrospect, this seems to be a journey that all females need to undergo."

A girl with the looks, the brains and a bonus if having a wonderful character to that - she's the girl all guys dream to have for a date. Who is the stupid guy who hurt a young girl like her. He just do not know that she is the gem that one day he will regret!!! ( we are curious to know who ? Any guessing!! )

Honestly I never really thought that she's this gullible sometimes! Obviously she made a song for him and that only meant one thing: LOVE! I am not at all convinced that he is a sincere person when it comes to women judging how he handled his past relationship with his ex from his drama too! I don't really care how genuine he is towards PSH coz I believe in Karma! PSH love for him is very genuine! We never saw her looking so stupid in her fan meetings like wearing an M shirt and that SBS awards! That is not her so obviously this guy had succeeded again in making his co star fall for him! As long as PSH is sincere and loves him dearly I'm happy for her! I really hope that I'm just judging him because if all my crazy opinions about him are true then karma will prevail!!! One day he will reap what he sow! It's very dangerous to play with other peoples' feelings and emotions coz it will all go back to you and hit you with a bang! I'd like to believe that PSH is smart to know enough if the person is genuine or not!

some delusional people are even looking forward to see LMH in her Royal Tailors movie premiere! What a crazy thought! Since when did he support her after the drama? He never even shared the stage with her during the lotte fan meeting last april! Lee Seung Gi who's very popular in SK and Asia is a very supportive friend to her eversince! A guy who is not so full of himself despite his success! A very grounded and humble person! I think Kim Soo Hyun will support her too! can't wait for that moment! You will really know who her real friends are if they will attend her movie premiere!