❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest bunnybear

maris1 said: @bunnybear‌ : welcome back.........very timely too just when Shinhye accepted the new drama. :) I do hope you are here to stay now.

Yes, it is exciting to see her in a drama named after her character. This along with the fact that the writer is known to write strong well rounded female characters raises my anticipation even further.
The chances of LJS starring opposite her seems pretty high from the vibes coming out of his camp . Whoever joins her as the male lead, I do hope the drama turns out to be a good one for Shinhye. :)>-

She is the focus of the story and they need to find a leading man who will play as a supporting character to her role and I don't think LJS agency will allow that! LJS is kinda popular in SK now so I think that's what the problem is! I really hope he will support her. I wanna see her with new actors not her past co stars please! I think the production is torn between finding a popular actor or a second rate one who can act well too! I also liked Kang Ha Neul in the heirs! They are friends and I think they have a good chemistry too! KHN is a very good actor! LJS, KHN and Jung Il Woo would be nice too! really hoping that the wait for the male lead IS WORTH IT! there are sooo many good looking and talented actors in SK!

Park Shin Hye's Speed Drawing......

http://youtu.be/GZc_RWDgruM
Credit to the uploader

Such talented admirers of Shinhye.......she really serves such a good muse for many artists! .....fascinating to watch!

Another good point to note about this drama 'Pinnochio' is that she was the unanimous selection by all three main people.......writer, director and the producer! Now they would not have done so if she did not ensure the dramas success financially and otherwise.

Though Kim Ji Hoon was one of her lead stars in FBND but not really the focus of the story, I think both of them has a good chemistry too! KJH would be nice too but I'm really hoping for LJS to be the lead because even if his looks are kinda feminine but they both look cute together and he is a GREAT actor! Hoping someday maybe three years after Woo Bin and PSH will do a melodrama someday! I'd love to see them doing mature roles one day like a heavy drama kind of thing because WB is so good in acting too!

Everytime I saw Woo Bin's scenes in the heirs it's really the best among male actors! You can really feel the depth and true emotions of his character especially with PSH and his mom! I always end up crying during those parts that showed how much he loved CES! Also Hyungsik is good even if his role was just a short one. Woo Bin will become a star one day not just because of his manly looks but most of all his acting skills! the way he expresses his frustrations and sadness through his eyes is the best! hopefully one of this days they will do a project together! An action film will be great!

nd oh congratulations for reaching the 1000 page!!!     
 daebak for regular posters here! @Nilerose@resrimith @Agie @Starix@JenniferG(can't mention you all) for each and everyone here!! 

and thanks @snow00white for sharing the heartstring commentary with eng sub!!finally!!i'm very happy!! i've been looking for it like forever so thank you!!

@bunnybear 003.gif chingu, it's so nice to see the old time friend @bunnybear is back and were happy and much eager to see you more here. image

credit to the owner of the gifsTY-Cute-Bunny.gif

551489_599839986711644_278085511_n.jpg

524581_599625350066441_31009160_n.jpg

the first pict: "You have freedom to hate people, but you didn't have the right to distort the reputation of who you hate "

i love more the second it's talking about PSHIC :lol: : " We have simple hearts even simple touches make us happy" :)

My notice: Sincere feelings have more effects to touch the heart :heartsh:

credit to the owner pshicThankYoubutterfly.gif

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Look

1 song hye kyo

2 kim tae hee

5 park shin hye

6 yoona

7 krystal

9 suzy

10 go hye sun

This link can someone trad it

http://www.2liang.net/Stars/201409/115081_3.shtml

In wiki i found this cf i dont have photo for it

Sugaray

Vivienne_Westwood

Case_Corporation

McDonald%27s

Can some on give me photo for psh to this cf

ParkShinHye and JangKeunSuk for Tongyi Juice

https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/10606577_886099388085701_8378912493446415440_n.jpg?oh=c139d25b6563caea5cb077a55527afb5&oe=549248DC&__gda__=1420157826_c5559ddc57810483e3f3e945e47564be

In Korea, a very specific standards actresses, their manner of playing. PSH - international. Her game is more like a game of American, European actors. She urgently needs to go to the international level. Agatha, Millet - French firms. This is no accident. In France, valued Individually, charisma, uniqueness of actors and actresses. I really want her to have a chance to play in the French or American film.

Guest annariana18

mbc-u_zps7d47c6da.jpg
(screencap)

My days always get brighter whenever I see her smiling face... :x thank you Shinhye! For being not only my favourite star, but also my inspiration and daily vitamin :x