❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

10590667_359469194216159_477498097331027

작년 상속자들 촬영 때 드라이버와 통역과 모든걸 도와줬던 하나와 약 1년전 그 장소로 추억여행.. 어디있니 찬영아 .. ㅋㅋㅋ 열심히 즐기다 돌아왔으니 이제 일 열심히 해야지..ㅠㅠ pic.twitter.com/ioaqLjuisS

Shin Hye Twitted. She is having a grand time in the States with her girl bff. Background is a pix of King Kong at City Walk. Well I know a King Kong in Korea too. Loll

credit to the ownervckj.gif

@JenniferG Thanks fr those photos, Shin Hye is really cute on those pics. I really love them.  

@malith29 you're welcome chingu, just like you i really love shinhye old photo's she's really beautiful then until now. but she became even more prettier and sophisticated woman. i love to reminisce  shinhye old photo's in stairway to heaven. chingu here's some old photos of shinhye in stairway to heaven and fan made video too.hope you like it..

002726.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWF195dnENny1OEDGLWi4tumblr_lxvzgfegr51qibwkd.jpg

parkshinhye1.jpghqdefault.jpgSTH.4.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-9CDvqSVmvHwWqI_PN5d29-14011G03022.jpgstairway-to-heaven_18837_extra_large_zpsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKPqqr-9qqJoITj397hFmtumblr_ly1dy25QX11qibwkd.jpgb16.jpg

credit to the owner of the photo's  and video by destiny428Thank_You_(6).gif