❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jennbee

HEOL Millet! /:) I've waited for your CF and you give me that. What's with the club atmosphere? [-( Be thankful that your outdoor outfits look good with your hot models. PD Park's hiking movie is better with the squirrel and all. :))

Guest feliss

why no skinship in millet CF?? i think top is kinda stiff..he hardly make a move to shin hye..why top?are you scared u might fall for her?

Pinocchio Synopsis and Info

Because of an irresponsible reporter who firmly believes that what he thinks is the truth, Choi Dalpo lost his father and had to live his life disguised as another person. Choi Inha suffers from the Pinocchio syndrome and would start hiccuping whenever she tells a lie, and she uses this as a weapon. Although they are of the same age, these two people have an uncle-niece relationship. Their family members obviously know the truth about their relationship, but kept mum about it due to a certain someone. The two of them have a different dream, becoming an intern reporter in a different TV station, and the two TV stations are rival stations. When the male who “hates” the truth goes up against the female who sees the truth as something as important as her life, it’ll reveal if the world is indeed real, or just a facade.

Hiccuping whenever she tells a lie as a sign of Pinocchio Syndrome?? But I goggled it and this is what I read in Wikipedia:

Gelotophobia is a term derived from two Greek terms, gelos (γέλως) meaning "laughter" and phobos (φόβος) meaning "fear", to describe people who have a fear of being laughed at. While most people do not like being laughed at,[citation needed] there is a sub-group of people that exceedingly fear being laughed at. Without obvious reasons, they relate laughter they hear, such as in a restaurant, to themselves and are uneasy. Since 2008, this phenomenon has attracted attention from scholars in psychologysociology,psychiatry, and has been studied intensively.

In his clinical observations, Dr. Michael Titze[1] found that some of his patients seemed to be primarily worried about being laughed at. They tended to scan their environment for signs of laughter and ridicule. Furthermore, they reported that they had the impression of being ridiculous themselves. Additionally, Titze observed a specific movement pattern among them when they thought they were being laughed at—awkward, wooden movements that resembled those of wooden puppets. He described this state as “Pinocchio-syndrome”. Two other behaviours related to laughter are gelotophilia - the joy of being laughed at and katagelasticism - the joy of laughing at others.

Guest JasonO

I'm really rooting for WOO BIN coz he's so good in acting! but I think he will not take the project because of LMH! just my crazy delusional mind! Next is KIM SOO HYUN! gosh he is a good actor too they'll be a cute couple in the drama then Kim Hyun Joong! PSH please act soon! Btw, why are there no airport photos of LMH arriving at SK gimpo airport?

@jennbee you crack me up with all those no skin ship in Millet comments =)) =)) We did waiting so long for them in CF and their zero skinship made us irritate. 

The club atmosphere really something new for outdoor clothing CF, but i gotta give it to Millet team. They made the outfit looking retro and hip. Really fit to both models image. So i gotta say it sold for me. I like it :x :x :-bd and Millet market is for youngsterns so I'm ok with the concept. 

I like PSH make up. its retro and not heavily smoky for F/W season with a bit of vintage feeling. They make it like a couple who goes around the globe in style hahaha especially the pictorial. 

@sleepykid thank you for the Pinocchio introduction. Now it seems really fun and different. I gotta say i'm totally on board with this drama now. If before this, it kinda irks me with the idea of her hiccuping when she tell a  lies. I think this gonna be the charm of the drama after reading more about it. The writers really like creating unique relationship with their leads. In IHYV they wrote unusual nuna/dongsaeng relationship, now they wrote same age uncle-niece relationship, uh this is gonna be fun for sure :D . I cant wait to see their cute bickering ;)) ;))

-------

I think the bickering part is going to be cute, because the leading man in Park Hye Run writer nim alway prioritize the feeling of main lead., you bet it will going to be a very romantic in a unique way. Woman in writer-nim story is always strong and at first pitiful buy certainly full of spunk.

T.O.P and Park Shin Hye pair up for 'Millet' CF and making film

August 28, 2014 @ 2:02 am

Big Bang's T.O.P and Park Shin Hye, who were previously spotted at the photoshoot for their 'Millet' pictorial, have now unveiled their 2014 F/W CF and making film! 

The two made the CF feel like a party with Park Shin Hye showing off her dance moves and T.O.P looking charismatic among the flying confetti. They also sported couple looks in their 'Millet' outdoor apparel looking ready to take on the chilly weather ahead for fall.

You can catch T.O.P on 'Tazza 2' and Park Shin Hye on 'The Tailors' when they premiere!

Guest MuhammetY

PARK SHİN HYE AND JANG GEUN SUK DETAILS ; http://hdiziflimizle.paylasimadresim.org/kpopgruplari/1608-jang-keun-sukdan-kore-film-festivali-fotograflari.html

Guest annariana18

Now after reading the sypnopsis, I really really want her to accept it! I love the female lead character when she uses her Pinocchio syndrome as a weapon. And don't forget an uncle-niece relationship too. Sooo interesting! :-bd well, still no confirmation from both of them though :( I suddenly had this naughty thought that both of them are waiting for each other to confirm it first, so that's why both of them still aren't confirmed yet. Haha =)) =)) forgive me and my delusional mind X_X I'm just a bit frustrated because of the waiting :-L

Guest JasonO

Psh why no photos of you now that LMH is back in SK?! you two are obviously close to each other! why post photos of your hiking adventures just when LMH went to NZ! afraid that people might speculate that you two are going on a vacation together?! why so defensive cha eun sang! Lol