❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@BellaL....it's OK....wow...don't take it seriously....I just want to share my opinion....it's not a sin to ship Shin Hye with one of her co-star....even I like to do that, but always change whenever I saw Shin Hye interaction with different co-star....yeaaah I feel like I don't have faithful bone if it was related with shipper thingy hehehe

I apologize sincerely if my post make you feel uncomfortable....:)

Shin Hye look adorable with her hairbandweb_2009782203_b36339a0.jpg

web_2009782203_ae688c5a.jpgweb_2009782203_9afdc718.jpg

web_2009782203_6ce968df.jpg

credit pics as tagged

source : PSHDCinside

Guest soclose

Thanks for posting the video of the interview with TOP and shin hye and the translations too. I love watching their interactions especially how awkward the both of them were. I hope they will get close soon. TOP looks so gorgeous and serious and Shin Hye is so cute and shy. I hope we can see the English subbed interview soon.

Guest jennbee

@annariana18 he's talking about 'My Dear' and I think there's few bits of what Shinhye exactly said not translated by our VIP(bigbang fans) friends. Let's wait for full translation by our SA friends. Here's some:
MC: "Ever heard of Park Shin Hye's song?" 
TOP: "Yes, (I've) heard before" MC: "what's your comment as a senior?" TOP: "There's a feeling of gratitude which can't be hidden, using the emotions for acting to sing, feels that this could convey better to others, it's beautiful as you listen to it." Park Shin Hye: "Oh~ This is really the highest (level) a praise can go, thank you very much" 
Original Chinese Translation cr: verchae English Translation cr: Wintercherub
@Agie I'm not a fan of him but I watched few videos of him and I think he's a really shy person but can be randomly funny with his poker face. lol You can see how he can't make eye contact with Shinhye. And I agree with Shinhye, he's a good actor. :-bd I want to see her with Go Soo, maybe in a magazine feature with fellow movie casts? If I remember it right they have an affair in Royal Tailor and he's a sunbae. I want her to interact more with her sunbaes so she can learn from them. Can't wait for them to promote the movie. :)
I like her outfits at her FM. She's really getting prettier and prettier and she said she hates going to dermatologist?! How can that be?! Her skin is so flawless.. 8->BuCw2EHCcAAizV6.jpg:large
BuCw2EyCcAAVlTr.jpg:large
cr: as tagged via PSH_Supporters

jennbee said:
@Agie I'm not a fan of him but I watched few videos of him and I think he's a really shy person but can be randomly funny with his poker face. lol You can see how he can't make eye contact with Shinhye. And I agree with Shinhye, he's a good actor. :-bd I want to see her with Go Soo, maybe in a magazine feature with fellow movie casts? If I remember it right they have an affair in Royal Tailor and he's a sunbae. I want her to interact more with her sunbaes so she can learn from them. Can't wait for them to promote the movie. :)
I like her outfits at her FM. She's really getting prettier and prettier and she said she hates going to dermatologist?! How can that be?! Her skin is so flawless.. 8->

Guest giseleumgoard

listen plss

NK & this jingjing lady are acting in the same drama really? That's funny. What kind of surprise..

Guest jennbee

Agie said:

@jennbee....wow that's new...really the queen will have an affair with her tailor....is there any possibility for Shin Hye doing steamy scene??? Heolllll daebak....I must prepare my heart if it will  happen....In my eyes until now...I see Shin Hye as an innocent dongsaeng....well my  dongsaeng now was grown up and become mature lady hehehe....so yeah bring it on the steamy scene...

I am sure Shin Hye will have magazine interview and photo shoot with all her co-star in The Royal Tailor, same with her former movie The Cryrano Agency ...hopefully they will be guest star in some variety show too :)

about T.O.P....LOL....yeah I notice too in the entire 4:42 second interview, never T.O.P made any eye contact with Shin Hye.....they are really awkward couple I've ever seen, but cute....heheheh

Shin Hye hate going to dermatologist....chincha...well then is it possible if the dermatologist who come to Shin Hye??.....LOL

Guest jennbee

She looks cute with that headband and sexy with that outfit. Yeah, she's cute and sexy at the same time. It is so unfair. :))BuC-HuSCcAAAWQb.jpg:large
BuC-Hf7CYAI74NO.jpg:large
BuC-HmVCYAEyG8N.jpg:large

BuC8Yy0CMAAD_oH.jpg:large
BuC8YymCcAA0AkD.jpg:large
BuC8YzFCQAEG0OU.jpg:large
BuC89t4CcAA2UBA.jpg:large
BuC89u4CMAAnu8k.jpg:large
BuC9CRECUAAlWO7.jpg:large
BuC9CQyCQAE2Qjm.jpg:large

cr: Yoyo_Luyeol via Pank_Blue

Guest annariana18

@jennbee thanks :) i'm so happy reading his compliment

another version of the interview translation :

[140802 Interview]

MC: "Park Shin Hye..you prefer people describing you as pure & innocent? Or Sexy? Which one do you like between the two?

Shinhye: " Till now there are still many people who thought of me as still young, from the view of a woman's image...Seems that being described as sexy is not bad too~"

MC: "TOP, please say something"

TOP: "You're sexy"

cr : rainlv小窝 weibo

wintercherub twitter

I don't know why.. but I can't stop giggling after I read this :D

Edited : shinhye.. i think many people already thought of you as a mature and sexy woman... :x TOP is one of them :P lol just kidding

Hello beautiful people of Shin Hye fandoms,Thank you very much for the translation of TOP and Shin Hye interview to those who did it for us and of course her pictures. They look cute but ofcourse, Shin Hye looks very beautiful. Sigh.... I can never get bored watching her. Her beauty is truly daebak. I love listening to her song My Dear... so sweet and lovely. I hope she will decide to do a drama. I have been saying this over and over again like a broken record LOL.  Anyhoots, have a nice weekend :D  :x :x

Hahaha amazing I love Top & Shin hye interview today seriously I am waited their cooperation so Long I love big bang & I think shin hye know them & attend their concerts as VIP added to that she is best friend with GD & Seungri actually I won't surprised if shin hye doesn't know Top but may be bcz Top is calm & quite in nature I didn't listen a scandal or something bad about him .
@branwen hey you miss the surprise hahahaha I knew that you want their cooperation together  :)>- I hope that you are Ok we Miss you & @MissMoon just appear right now enough vacation Eid Mubarak :)
Look at Top's Hand he touches her hahahaha really gentleman 

1908365_865086846853622_3387860219599907

10544328_865086843520289_80403610056272010345752_865086900186950_10767453562661610565233_865086910186949_59868136109930810346209_865086956853611_636473851779256994189_865086973520276_54422589513717393934779_865087036853603_6414292064492869710347791_865087050186935_57476179227087210553533_865087053520268_43825952641661210565102_865087126853594_26162797441571410433948_865087130186927_114352608951176

Cr: to the owner 

Guest giseleumgoard

meaning?

NK & this jingjing lady are acting in the same drama really? That's funny. What kind of surprise..

Shin Hye really look good with that furry cap on. I noticed that her beauty can be very accentuated whenever she wears hair accessories or have a different hairdo all the time. She's such a doll.  Shin Hye yah... yepudda!  :x :bz

T.O.P and Park Shin Hye talk about their sexy charms and compliment each other on 'Entertainment Relay'

Big Bang's T.O.P and Park Shin Hye looked like they would make a cute couple with their common interests and even complimented each other on the August 2 edition of 'Entertainment Relay'!

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's T.O.P says his 'airport fashion' is a lie?

When asked, "Wasn't it difficult to film in winter clothes during the summer?",T.O.P shared his love for covering up, "I'm the type to not wear clothes according to the season. I even wear long sleeves during summer. I don't know why but weirdly, I don't end up wearing [short sleeves]. Especially shorts, I don't think I've worn them since I was a toddler."

The reported asked, "But didn't you do a photo shoot for spring/summer apparel? Then how did you pull off the short sleeves?" T.O.P replied, "I donned that with a model pose." To the question, "Do you normally enjoy wearing outdoor clothing?" T.O.P answered, "I only wear outdoor clothing." The reported mentioned, "When I look at your airport fashion, there are times when you don't wear it." He explained, "That is all fake. I wear that for the sake of Big Bang's image. At home, I always wear stuff like this, even the shoes."

When asked, "Among innocent and sexy, which one do you prefer?" Park Shin Hye shared, "There are still people who look at me like I'm a kid so rather than giving off the image of a girl, being considered sexy wouldn't be so bad." When asked to comment on her sexiness, T.O.P told her, "You are sexy", making Park Shin Hye unable to hold her head up in shyness.

The reported also shared his recent accomplishment, "T.O.P, you have been chosen as one of the top sexy icons by 'Rolling Stone'." T.O.P shared, "Because those in the States did not see me often up close so I think that's why they chose me." When asked, "When you watch your videos, you don't think that [you're sexy] sometimes?" T.O.P replied, "When I monitor myself on stage sometimes, I think that way for about 0.1 seconds."

When asked, "What do you do when you're resting?" T.O.P shared his hobby, "I don't like lying down that much. But I like standing. So I stand. I just like standing. Whether I'm going out or in my room, I just stand by myself." Park Shin Hye also shared, "I also don't like lying down that much when I'm on break. I like standing plus walking and running."

When asked, "Have you listened to Park Shin Hye's music? As a sunbae artist, what review would you give?" T.O.P complimented Park Shin Hye, "She can't hide her emotions. Because she acts out her emotions while singing, [the emotions] comes across well. So it was beautiful." Park Shin Hye complimented T.O.P as an actor, "I was really surprised. I didn't feel any awkwardness. I was surprised. Is that why he's [on] T.O.P?"

You can catch T.O.P on 'Tazza 2' and Park Shin Hye on 'The Tailors' when it premieres soon!

allkpop