❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Don't care antis because uri shinhye has people love her so much....I love Park shin hye and will support shinhye forever.....Our Angel fighting :x

Don't forget vote Soompi and Nate of SIDA.....In nate shinhye drop No.3....and In soompi % decrease 1%.....Starlight Angels fighting

\m/

Awesome pov my big sis @maris1 and @raemma68.  =D>
Very true.. As maris sis said, Some comments didnt have substance or semblance to reality.Lol..
Thanks to dark places like NB and other so called blogs, I have actually become kinda resistant to such things. Noticed that korean wannabe in the comment section. lol. Its like they commented even without reading what the article is about.. haha.. 
Actually they cant achieve a thing. All they want is our attention. Its waste to entertain such comments.. And besides every famous person has haters. Thats why i always ask ppl to ignore such comments and leave a positive comment to show our love for shin hye. ;))
One thing i have learnt is.. Never feed the trolls. A troll will always be a troll. ;)savvy-quote-haters-dont-really-hate.jpg
asian-better-fashion-hate-haters-Favim.c
haters.png?w=300&h=285

Guest soclose

I usually just read the articles without reading the comments. I try to not read AKP articles comments since the people posting comments usually post hateful remarks. So much hatred which we would never understand. 
I love Park Shin Hye and I believe in her talents. It's a pity those people are only doing so because of their bias. Instead of making people hate her more, they are just uniting us in our love for Shin Hye. I would say thank you haters. If anything, you have brought Shin Hye's fans closer in our love for her. 
Lets continue to vote for Shin Hye for SIDA in Soompi and NATE. 
I really hope Shin Hye would do one drama before the end of the year.  :x

I wish shin hye all the best in fan meeting in different countries. It is bound to be an enjoyable time for her admirers who will get to listen to her songs, dancd, interact with her and play games and some will get to eat and drink food made especially her. she is trully good entertainer and ambassador of her country. I actually an interested in Korea beacause of her. :)

PARKSHINHYE IN ANOTHER CECI INTERVIEW

10505530_704985189539296_642716537722614
[MAG|TRANS] Park Shin Hye <CECI> August 2014 issue Interview!
-
Q : After CECI photo-shoot has been publicized, you have been highly commented on your recent growth & rising popularity, what is your biggest fear with such changes? 

PSH : In the past, when scandals appeared while going out with friends or someone becoming a rival out of the blue, I won’t feel terrified but just become sensitive. Till now, I continued not to be bothered by the sight of other people. However, I feel very distress being noticed by many due to the sudden increase of popularity. Also, for the past 3 years, I’ve heard a lot of comments such as the aura of (my) face & body has changes greatly. During this period, I’ve also dated, perhaps the experience of parting lead to my feelings becoming more intensified.” 

Q : What will you be like if you are in love?

PSH : I’m the type to give my all to take care of the other party. Will also cry, feel hurt. In retrospect, that seems to be a stage of me maturing from a girl to a woman.

CREDIT TO THE OWNERThank-you-in-night.gif

Maybe i'm late but i've read all of your pov and i loved it because it show how much you love and concern to our Shinhye. But i think we just need to keep calm and showing our power. Use their hate as our power to make shinhye to be a winner anytime and anywhere. Anyway, people won't hate Shinhye if they know how she is. Even one of the admin of PSH antifans in fb now not that hate shinhye anymore. And i've experience too, i've got a friend when i still in highschool and she's really hate shinhye. She said that Shinhye isn't that good in act, her leg is not beautiful like another kpop girl, and blablabla... but i never care with what she said and continue my support to Shinhye and finally that's make her curious why i so love Shinhye. Then i show her what Shinhye's talents, i lend her all DVD of Shinhye's drama that i had then i let her watched and now she become one of her fanatic fans. Everytime we meet we always talking about shinhye altough we have different ship lol. Ok honestly, when very my first time i read a hate full comment about Shinhye i feel really upset and my mood really bad that day. I also dedicate to hate the idol/ actor/ actress who the haters of Shinhye love but it's in the past. Not Now. Because now everytime i read those comment i just think 'Ahh... you just don't know her. I've become her fan for years so this kind of comment is like a joke that always make me laugh' Hater's comment it's not a big deal for me as long as they do not physically hurt Shinhye, i don't mind it. So about the haters i think we just need to ignore it, everyone has their own taste didn't we? maybe soon or later when they already tired they will realized how beautiful our Shinhye is. I'm sorry if i bothering you but i just want to share my POV. We've lost in GOA so i won't let she lose again in any event. I want her always to be a winner.Fighting Starlight Angels, don't let the haters make you down.... ;););)

All chingu, i just know that if i made account in nate from gmail, we can make account with those account from nate and make a new account. it means i already made 27 account in nate and i can make 27x3=81 accounts   :-O \:D/
i'm not sure i can handle it.. 8-| :-B