❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest Valkyrie

snow00white said: Hi @Valkyrie
WOW. I wasn't expecting to find someone here that shares my love for this 2 AMAZING people :D I think I need to start spaming RS mailbox with request for Shin to appear ;) ;) (I just hope that someone there knows english :P )

Honestly I NEVER understand anyone that doesn't love her 8-| (I'm biased like that :P ) all the more people that hate her and bash her :-@ (:|  but my response is like :-@ talk to my hand and have a nice life drowning in your hate... :-h
Shinhye is a beautiful angel and nothing will change that O:-) no matter what this people say B-)

and just like you, she's the only asian celebrity/star that I'm invested in xD She and Kyu are the only people that I "stalk" on the internet (well 15& too, but not as much ;) ) :D don't worry I'm harmless :P

I don't ship them as well, but I would like for them to be friends, because they're both an amazing people to be friends with :x

I don't know how Siwon slipped my mind :P

on a side note did you read KyuShin fanfic on asianfanfiction?? it's awesome ^^ 

Kim Gura for sure likes her B-) He was very enthusiastic when she was mention by Lee Seung Hwan on RS :P And let's not forget when he said on TAXI that her face was like Amazon :x :x

WOW I never used so many different emoticons :P lol at myself :D

HUGS!!!

Park Shin Hye Schedule
June 30, 2014 Korea Communications Commission Broadcasting Award

Will be held as follows: 2014 Korea Communications Commission broadcasting award ceremony.
  Date: (month) 10:30 to 13:00 June 30, 2014

https://twitter.com/withkcc/status/482422007481786368

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=765754796779525

10442963_765754796779525_633028221944882

@Valkyrie

Here you go My Dear :D  :x (I wonder how many times I'm gonna mention Shins song ;)) )

Lee Seung Hwan talking about Shinhye on RS in 2007
start @ 6:50

@ credit to owner

BONUS: Lee Seung Hwan talking about Shinhye on RS *_* (in 2014)
start @ 2:26

@ credit to owner

I already posted it before ;) you can find it at page 704 ^^ if your curious what I wrote then ^^

I'm sure we're gonna get along great :)>- I'm actually stalking them both eaqually (too much) :P What can I say I just LOVE this two :x :x
AHHH...They need to meet! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Yeah the updating of "Hallyu Love" is... :-< but I really love this fic :x it contains my two biases and the plot is awesome :x I'm strongly recommending this fic for everyone :D

btw Suju had Lotte FM today (29.06)...can't they make combined FM for Shin and Suju boys?! ;)) PLEASE [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

sending kisses&hugs :x :x :x

Guest flowofsoul

Hi, I'm new here.  SH's old fan,even though I'm not good at English,I'd like to help out a little about her interview.
Park Shin Hye at Section TV (June 29.2014)
It's just rough translation.
MCReally beautiful lady~!!!If a beauty is guilty, the court holds the accused you(SH) (to be) guilty.lol
greeting each other~
MC Q: What brings you here?SH  : I'm a Korean Industrial Property Office honorary ambassador, to help mock trial about knowledge protection.

MC :You  also lectured that these goods are genuine or not[fake] in middle school  last year.   MC Q: What kind of purpose today?SH : There are lots of counterfeit goods now so this mock trial shows processing of being damaged.
MC said : you are like Korea Industrial Property Officer!      Q  : What did you feel when you were chosen by this ambassador?
SH : People might think I have an upright image.
MC : Do you have a mania for sports right?SH : YES! actually I'm not a thin(skinny) figure,  I need exercise(sports).and in summer I am enjoying water skiing cause I love water.
MC Q : You are good at sports,so are you interested in playing the action scenes?SH: I like it. I  really hope wire action like a (movie Thieves- Jeon JI HYun role) before  age 30.
MC Q : What is your reason in not joining Infinite Challenge(Brazil world cup)?SH : because Movie(Royal Tailor) and Asia Fan Meeting schedules.  
MC Q: what do you prepare for fan meeting?SH : MY DEAR~ song
MC Q: You said that you made this song with your brother for your fans.SH : This song lyrics's made of a woman's heart fluttering for lover.
MC Q: Maybe are you in love mood now(with me) ?...just jokeSH : TUK....means CUT or STOP.
MC Q: Asking about Featuring Yong Jun Hyung(BEAST rapper)SH :I asked him(friend) for my song featuring he's also busy for new album but he helped me gladly.
MC Q: what actress do you want to be in your future?SH : I hope I want to be a  actress like being a friend.... making people feel at ease and giving people solace in mind,
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!!!
<:-P  
I edited this translation for more proper accuracy.

@giselle_tw, @jennbee thank you for the video, i loved it@flowofsoul, welcome in this thread and thank you for the translation:) :) but i wonder when the MC asked about love, Shinhye's answer make me curious is she really in love??? #just kidding  :)) :))@JamieL, is it true? I'm sorry I've tried it many times to vote but lately the internet connection here is very slow. So yesterday i can't vote for her. Uwaa!! I feel i'm not her loyal fan now :(( :(( it makes me crazy argghhh!!! ~X( ~X( ~X( But i won't give up. I swear will try my best
Ok lets vote, vote, vote. FIGHTING
!!! \m/ \m/

JamieL said: Omg we are really falling behind in GOA...wth is going on!? I swear she was winning just yesterday, now she's 7k votes from 1st! Everyone seems to be getting a lot of votes now except her :((

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye’s Secret to Staying Thin Is Exercise
%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C-730x450.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye has admitted that she needs exercise to stay fit.

During the June 29 episode of MBC’s entertainment news program “Section TV,” Park Shin Hye discussed her known obsession with exercise. “It’s good and pleasant,” she stated. “In reality, I’m not a naturally thin person. Therefore I always need to exercise. I’ve loved water since I was a child, so I particularly enjoy water sports.”

She also expressed regret over not being able to join the cheer squad of MBC’s “Infinite Challenge” due to scheduling conflicts; she is currently filming the movie “The Tailors” and will be busy with an Asia-wide fan meeting in July.

201406291546779591_53afb722c0c34-300x335

Soompi

Guest flowofsoul

BluenB said: @giselle_tw, @jennbee thank you for the video, i loved it@flowofsoul, welcome in this thread and thank you for the translation:) :) but i wonder when the MC asked about love, Shinhye's answer make me curious is she really in love??? #just kidding  :)) :))@JamieL, is it true? I'm sorry I've tried it many times to vote but lately the internet connection here is very slow. So yesterday i can't vote for her. Uwaa!! I feel i'm not her loyal fan now :(( :(( it makes me crazy argghhh!!! ~X( ~X( ~X( But i won't give up. I swear will try my best
!!! \m/ \m/

Thank you for your welcoming....!!!

flowofsoul

said:

BluenB

said:

@giselle_tw, @jennbee thank you for the video, i loved it@flowofsoul, welcome in this thread and thank you for the translation:) :) but i wonder when the MC asked about love, Shinhye's answer make me curious is she really in love??? #just kidding  :)) :))@JamieL, is it true? I'm sorry I've tried it many times to vote but lately the internet connection here is very slow. So yesterday i can't vote for her. Uwaa!! I feel i'm not her loyal fan now :(( :(( it makes me crazy argghhh!!! ~X( ~X( ~X( But i won't give up. I swear will try my best
!!! \m/ \m/

Thank you for your welcoming....!!!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[showbiz Korea] Park Shin Hye Releases new album titled"MY DEAR"

Park Shin Hye is true multi talented celebrity and we wish you all the best \m/ B-) :)>-

tumblr_n3adb1JnMw1qjkud7o2_250.gif          tumblr_n3adb1JnMw1qjkud7o4_250.gif
                                                        10256565_539960096120676_822121723674140                                                         photo.jpg                                                         photo.jpg

credit to the individual ownersThank you graphics

class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: Verdana; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(124, 124, 124); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards

SBS Drama The Heirs, MBC Drama Gu Family (Kang Chi the Beginning) and KBS Drama Secret [Love] were recognized at the 2nd Asia Rainbow TV Awards held 26 June at Venetian Hotel, Macau. This awards ceremony is organized by Hong Kong Television Association, TV Production Committee of China Radio and  TV Academy to award TV shows & drama across Asian countries aired between 1 January 2012 – 31 December 2013. Representatives from eligible TV shows & drama were encouraged to submit their entries by February 2014.

12 categories in TV Drama: Historical (Costume) Drama, Modern Drama, Comedy Drama, Action Drama, Leading Actor, Leading Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Comedy Actor, Comedy Actress, Director, Scriptwriter,  Theme Song & Action Director. The judges selected one “Best Award” and at least one “Outstanding Award” for each category, so huge chances the nominees would take home the trophy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFYeHyYzsp7WYMhUrFbz5

The 2nd Rainbow Awards Winner List (Korean Drama & TV Shows)

- Best Modern Drama: The Heirs

Outstanding Modern Drama: Secret

Outstanding Costume (Historical) Drama: Gu Family Book (Kang Chi the Beginning)

Outstanding Leading Actor: Lee Seung Gi (Gu Family Book)

- Outstanding Leading Actress: Park Shin Hye (The Heirs)

Outstanding Supporting Actor: 

Family Book)

Outstanding Director: Shin Woo Chul (Gu Family Book)

Outstanding Scriptwriter: Kim Eun Sook (The Heirs)

Outstanding Theme Song: Moment (The Heirs)

Outstanding Action Director: Kim Min Soo (Ugly Alert)

Best Variety Show: 1n2d “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NOlBAo1LBo”

Best Infotainment Show: The Human Condition

Best Program Hostess: Lee Young Ja (Hello Counselor)

Credit : http://linkis.com/beatuscorner.com/T9Tz2

credit @Mykasorimachi

Guest jennbee

06.28.14 Shoot for CAU promotional photo?? She's wearing the same clothes during CAU ambassador appointment ceremony :)BrQWEXuCIAEDiGX.jpg:large
cr: as tagged via MohamedSunbae
The Heirs didn't only win awards from Asia Rainbow TV Awards but also won in Hallyu Award category at 2014 Korea Communications Commission Broadcasting Awards. Chukahae Shin-hye and The Heirs team for continuously bagging lots of awards.. =D>tumblr_n62wuz8TRk1tx4z32o2_250.gif