❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@staRIX @jennbee @giselle_tw thank you guys for the photo's and video of shinhye recent appearances in KIPPRA EVENTS. she's trully beautiful and adorabled person.

@honey25 @snow00white welcome back with butterflies animatedchingus....

@vanessaP    WELCOME  IN THIS  SHINHYE THREAD CHINGU.  hoping to see you more often and interact with us in dealing shinhye activities. post, shared  videos,  and comments is really appreciated..

animated welcome light green image

credit to the owner of this gifs...Thank you graphics

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start;"OVEN RADIO(오븐라디오) Ep.2: BEAST(비스트) _ HISTORY(히스토리) [ENG/JPN

credit to the owner 1theK

Thank you graphics

Guest jennbee

Heol, even sneezing ShinHye get photographed?! :)Bq42jgJCcAAza_8.jpg:large
Shinhye-ah, what are you laughing at? 8->Bq5HUTICQAARRKk.jpg:large
kyaaaa pouty Shinhye! let me squish you! :xBq5R1KiCQAAyojr.jpg:large
cr: as tagged, PSH_DC via Pank_Blue

2014-06-24 23:17:47

遅い夜ですね

テーマ:ブログ

こんばんは皆さん^_^シネです。お久しぶりです。皆さん元気ですか?久しぶりに日本語で書きます。文法が間違っても可愛く見て下さいラブラブ私は最近,映画を撮影しています。撮影が終わったら7月日本に行きます。大阪は初めてでわくわくです。早く日本皆さん大切時間持ちたいですラブラブ!ラブラブ!今回ファンミーティング期待ください!! 皆さん~~大阪で愛ましょう!!! 以上シネでしたーおやすみなさい~~~!!!!!!

34533183.jpeg

Renewal of a Japanese formal blog of ShinHey

Good evening, everyone ^_^ It is ShinHey.

It is a late night.
It's been a while.
Are you energy?
It writes in Japanese after a long time.
even if grammar is wrong, please see lovelily -- I have been shooting recently.
If photography finishes, it will go to Japan in July.
it comes out for the first time, and Osaka is a frame frame.
I would like to have as important in Japan earliest possible time as you -- lovey-dovey! Lovey-dovey!
Please also expect this fan meeting!!
Let's love in you~~Osaka!!! - good night~~~ which was ShinHey above!!! !!!.
http://ameblo.jp/ssinz-japan/entry-11883672003.html

[VOTE]
Please Vote Park Shin Hye for <The Goddess of Asia> Final Round!
You can vote at least twice every 30min(3G+ WiFi)
LINK : http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

10492496_693856980687711_653603510743536

wow? our princess is back in being no.1 in GODDESS OF ASIA in final round. she's leading towards victoria of fx?hoping she stays there and thank you starlight angels for voting her frequently. i promised to vote in every 30 seconds.

credit to the owner..

Guest branwen

happness0308 . said:

2014-06-24 23:17:47

遅い夜ですね

テーマ:ブログ

こんばんは皆さん^_^シネです。お久しぶりです。皆さん元気ですか?久しぶりに日本語で書きます。文法が間違っても可愛く見て下さいラブラブ私は最近,映画を撮影しています。撮影が終わったら7月日本に行きます。大阪は初めてでわくわくです。早く日本皆さん大切時間持ちたいですラブラブ!ラブラブ!今回ファンミーティング期待ください!! 皆さん~~大阪で愛ましょう!!! 以上シネでしたーおやすみなさい~~~!!!!!!

Renewal of a Japanese formal blog of ShinHey

Good evening, everyone ^_^ It is ShinHey.

It is a late night.
It's been a while.
Are you energy?
It writes in Japanese after a long time.
even if grammar is wrong, please see lovelily -- I have been shooting recently.
If photography finishes, it will go to Japan in July.
it comes out for the first time, and Osaka is a frame frame.
I would like to have as important in Japan earliest possible time as you -- lovey-dovey! Lovey-dovey!
Please also expect this fan meeting!!
Let's love in you~~Osaka!!! - good night~~~ which was ShinHey above!!! !!!.
http://ameblo.jp/ssinz-japan/entry-11883672003.html

Guest soclose

I looked closely at the teddy bear and although it looks almost similar in terms of color n size but I don't think they are the same bear. Totally random but my favorite pepero is the almond one. She looks so pretty in the latest event...cute and gorgeously beautiful at the same time.

Guest soclose

@giselle_tw thanks for that pic of the iPhone case. Chingus any idea if its sold separately or came with buying the product?

I was drawn to the pink casing. she looked so pretty there. 

You are very very honest sweetheart. I like it. Yes i found that part odd too. In fact to check that, i replayed it so many times and saw each ones facial expression. lol. I just left it at that. But totally enjoyed the video. They have become so close in this short span of time that Jun hyung has mentioned shin hye so many times and now he even called her. And i loved the reactions of all the members. They were totally fanboying.  :)) MISSMOON said:

They look awkward, it is not like when hongki, geunsuk or yonghwa calls her. I didn't like when she said she knew junhyung due to her mv !!!!! He helped her because of their friendship ! Junhyung looks upset after the call

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith‌ actually her answer is as clever as she used to be lol. She can avoid the rumors easily :-bd .

I noticed she is so popular with the boys who r born in 1989 and younger boys . The majority of the celebrities who chose her as their ideal type r in this age group.

Look what i found...
Its an article talking about the birthday of our lovely costars of our shin hye(JYH AND LMH).
What caught my attention was this line...
Both Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Min Ho have acted opposite actress Park Shin Hye, which has helped to bolster their fan bases on an international level.

Here is the link: kpopstarz
So i thought of sharing with you guys. Its lovely of the journalist to mention it this way. :)