❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jennbee

BEAST JunHyung called ShinHye - Oven Radio Ep. 2One of the members called her noona? She seems close to the other members as well. She chose Doojoon as the most handsome member! I agree, I love him! LOL :P

Guest jennbee

honey25g said: halo gurls,,,did you see park shin hye pictures in her event today,,, she's realy beautiful!!! i would like to share it ... but Im sorry i dont know how. i just saw it in my other ship.. hehe

Wowwww... @jennbee thank you for sharing the pix, she definitely looks as described by the news that you translated. So pretty and she looked serious in looking into the documents. I think that's why they have chosen her. 
@soclose me too each day I am missing her more and more hhuhuhu... Let's rewatch all of her dramas again hehehe park Shin Hye dramathon   =D>

Guest VanessaP

Our Park Shin Hye is on world's largest actors & actresses ranking on 3.th place :) :) :) 
please vote for Parkhttp://toplistoftheworld.com/

Guest AliG1430293891

Our Park Shin Hyeis on world's largest actors & actresses ranking on 3.th place :) :) :) 
please vote for Park http://toplistoftheworld.com/

B2ST give Park Shin Hye a phone call in the second episode of their 'Oven Radio'

B2ST returned with their second episode of  'Oven Radio', showing off their friendship with actress Park Shin Hye and continuing to delight fans with their silly nature.
The members revealed that Junhyung has a lot of connections in the K-pop scene and he got his good friend Park Shin Hye to call in for a listen to their new title track "Good Luck". B2ST also played a 'random live' game for which they had to sing the correct lyrics for random verses of their new songs. In the end, it was Junhyung who won the opportunity to be the main MC for tomorrow's episode of 'Oven Radio'!
Watch the second episode above and stay tuned for the third one!
allkpop

Hi guys!!
I missed you! :((
Anyone remember me? :(
I came back...I passed all my exams at university and finished my year ;) so now I have vacation and will be commenting more ^^
I also still have a lot of videos to share that I promised you and I didn't have the time to do so :( I'm sorry :( ^:)^
But I was lurking here from time to time so I know what was happening with Shin ;] I hope you don't mind but I would like to comment on some things that were share before ;)

P.S. My undying love for Shin didn't change <3

B2ST give Park Shin Hye a phone call in the second episode of their 'Oven Radio'

B2ST returned with their second episode of  'Oven Radio', showing off their friendship with actress Park Shin Hye and continuing to delight fans with their silly nature.

The members revealed that Junhyung has a lot of connections in the K-pop scene and he got his good friend Park Shin Hye to call in for a listen to their new title track "Good Luck".

EDIT:

ups...I'm sorry I didn't notice that @StaRix already posted allkpop article ^:)^ ;p

I'm actually smiling a lot reading comments on twitter about Shinhye&Junhyung *_* ^^

I'm actually a little suspicious about this "relationship" and they're making me wonder A LOT... :-?

I will share my thoughts on this matter a little later ;)

btw in case someone didn't notice: the video is with eng sub *_* it also has jpn and chn subs if someone here is interested ^^

and I'm voting for everything that involves Shinhye ^^
She's now second at GOA <3 but the competition is very tight...
Let's keep voting!!! 
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

btw You can vote more than 2 times at once. Just now I voted at least 4 times ;) maybe they changed it since it's (I think) the last round ^^
VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

snow00white said: and I'm voting for everything that involves Shinhye ^^
She's now second at GOA <3 but the competition is very tight...
Let's keep voting!!! 
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

btw You can vote more than 2 times at once. Just now I voted at least 4 times ;) maybe they changed it since it's (I think) the last round ^^
VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

Facebook update~
꽃초세럼 글로벌 100만개 판매 기념
플라워 클래스가 열렸어요!

팬사인회가 성황리에 끝난 후 이어진 클래스에서
박신혜의 빛나는 민낯 피부 꽃초세럼도 체험하고,
플로리스트와 함께 예쁜 미니 부케도 만들었어요 :*)

10502131_592093277556317_453987157255312

Mamonde

Guest annariana18

She looks pretty as always at the event :x Junhyung call her?? :)

They're fanboying! :D I mean, look at their reaction. It was priceless ;;)

Continue to vote for her. Starlight Angels fighting! :-bd