❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

jennbee

said: And.Here Cafe is owned by SeungRi's mom

:)

So she's with SeungRi (Big Bang)?

Who's TaeHyung?

She messed up her final exams

:(

EDIT: Now I know who TaeHyung is. He's a Korean Actor with screen name Gu Won, Kim TaeHyung is his original name. I saw Shinhye replied to his tweet few days ago but he didn't reply to her. These men are Shinhye's Chung-Ang University friends.

:)

cr: as tagged

Guest MISSMOON

jennbee said:

Their twitter convo:

@ssinz: @ForvictoRi This is no way forced by Seungri to say I miss him. In.No.Way. ^^^ I miss you Seungri.. You're doing well, right? ㅋㅋ@ForvictoRi: @ssinz Seriously noona... ㅋㅋㅋ You're going to embarrass me like this? ㅋㅋ@ssinz: @ForvictoRi You complain even though I did it.. ㅋㅋ Should I also post what you said after? ㅋㅋ@Forvictori: @ssinz Noona why have you been teasing me since JoongAng University ㅋ Could you just be (yasashii) friendly to me? Do you understand? Lol
Translator's Note: Seungri wrote "friendly" in Japanese so he asked if she understood. JoongDae is his university (daehakyo). Joongang Daekhakkyo.
translated by: kristinekwakcr: fyeahseungri

*Note: You can notice that he calls her 'noona' though they're both born in 1990: Shinhye-February, Seungri-December. Since Shinhye is born in early 1990, she's considered friends or same age as those born in 1989. That's how it goes in Korea as they follow lunar calendar. ;)

Guest MISSMOON

branwen said:
jennbee said: The Royal Tailor.An Angel shared on DC PSH GALL that Culture PR & Marketing Company: Hohohobeach has updated their promotional &marketing activities for upcoming movies 2014 - 2015 LINE-UP CALENDAR:
Apparently movie <The Royal Tailor> promotional & marketing activities scheduled for Jan 2015.Source: Hohohobeach & 美상속자 at DC PSH GALL via starlightmoonsunWe have to wait until next year to see the movie :(( If she can and there's a good script, I hope we'll see her in a drama before the year ends. [-O< 

@JenniferG Awh... Thank you very much. I enjoy reading the comments and especially the positivity that comes from her supportive fans like you and the others. It's very contagious and also addictive hehhe  :x

Guest MISSMOON

new members r here @raemma68 @feliss welcome welcome  >:D< >:D<, feel free to join our conversations, please.tumblr_llyzcbKmoa1qii6tmo1_250.gif

@carlodorz u still haven't returned to ur shell, thanks god. it is OK if u return to ur shell but come back later  ;))

Guest MISSMOON

A day after day I like junhyung more. I'm a fan who is so biased with park shinhye. she is my number one celebrity and depending on the other celebrities' relations with her i love them or hate them.
_the first moment her friendship with junhyung is exposed is when he chose her as his ideal type. at the end when he said shyly don't feel bad abt it, I felt she is a friend of him.

in the final round, he said park shin hye's name in a way only those who r in love say it like that :\">  * delulu mind*
_He came to her bday party at her family restaurant and made a hashtag for her bdayjunshin.jpg

_a few day after the party park shin hye followed him and junhyung followed her backtwitter+follow.png

_in one of his latest interviews he said park shin hye is his bowling friendbowling+friend+with+actressshinhye+ceci+

_park shin hye mentioned him as her close friend in instyle interviewinstyle.jpg

_ junhyung featured in her MV. that was a nice of him :-*

_ park shin hye was the only female who junhyung thanked for his recent mini album BqUVz32CQAAgB__.jpg

a question: one of the fans said that park shin hye lives in the same building with junhyung and heechul ???????????????????????????????? doesn't she live with her family, I need someone to clarify this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guys do u think park shin hye is a part of chocoball group?? she is a friend of all the members. if u r interested to know abt this group see the spoiler. 
I don't own the videos and the pics > cr to the real owners

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hee Chul Hangs with Group of Celebs Who Call Themselves “a Bit Psychotic, But More Charming by the Day.”403115.jpg

On June 6thSuper Junior’s Kim Hee Chul tweeted a photo of his celebrity best friends along with the caption “Simon DYong Jun HyungChoi Jong Hoon. I wish everyday could be like today. Kim Hee Chul and Lee Hong Ki. It’s important to laugh. I hope we can continue to laugh like this as we live our lives.”

The five celebrities in the photo are members of the Chocoball club, a gathering of celebrities with AB bloodtypes. They call themselves “a bit psychotic, but more charming by the day.” The Chocoball club consists of AB blood-type celebrities like Kim Hee Chul, Lee Hong Ki, Simon D, Choi Jong Hoon, Yong Jun Hyung, Jang Geun SukJo Sung Mo,Mithra JinSang Choo, and a couple others.

Some of the netizens’ comments include, “Wow~! You guys are all so handsome! Is this meeting a handsome people only exclusive club?” and “You have great friends.” What’s interesting to note about this twitter post is that a lot of foreign fans replied to HeeChul’s tweet, solidifying both Super Junior and Hee Chul’s popularity worldwide.

403114.jpg

Guest jennbee

MISSMOON said:
branwen said: You guys are awesome! So many info about her. But wait, she messed up her exam, we won't be seeing her til next year, and there's no project line up yet. Only CFs and fanmeetings. This is turning into another 2012. LOL. I'll have to rewatch her dramas again if this year turns to be another drama or movie drought.
But wait.... does this mean no Paeksang for next year??

Guest annariana18

Spazzing on the news about her meeting Seungri. Who knows she might casted in Big Bang MV? (this is just a harmless dream from a biased fan) ;)) I always hope she would cast in MVs like she did back then. Remember Call Me and Superstar by Taegoon? She's hot in both of them :)>-
A bit sad because she messed up her exam, but I know she will try harder in the future. Maybe she's just too busy to focus on studying before, that's why.... anyway, fighting Shin Hye! :-bd
And WHAT?
We have to wait until next year for Royal Tailor? No... =(( I miss her so much. Can't bear not seeing her on the screen that long... :((

thanks @jennbee for the translation :x

Guest jennbee

@carlodorz OMO! I envy you. I want to see her in person too :( Yeah, I read a lot of fan accounts saying the camera doesn't do justice to her beautiful face. Of course all of us will love and support her forever! So you better stay here or else you won't see these! :P
tumblr_n7cra4xtQh1tv151eo1_1280.gif
tumblr_n7creqvrI31tv151eo8_500.gif

tumblr_n7creqvrI31tv151eo2_250.gif
tumblr_n7creqvrI31tv151eo4_250.gif
tumblr_n7creqvrI31tv151eo5_250.gif
tumblr_n7creqvrI31tv151eo6_250.gif
tumblr_n7creqvrI31tv151eo7_250.gif

cr: tansangcp

Guest jennbee

resrimith said: Latest Translation of Shin hye's Tweet From PSH_IFC.
[
ssinz 06-18-14] Messed up on finals and almost missed meeting Seungri at AND.here(cafe) coz I overslept. Got Belgian waffle with mango bingsu and iced americano from Taehyung. Yummy ~~!!!

ssinz: 기말고사 망친 박신혜에게 AND.here 에서 집착쩌는 승리님과 늦잠자서 약속 펑크낼뻔한 태형님께서 벨기에 와플과 망고빙수 그리고 아이스 아메리카노를 선물해주셨습니다. 맛있네에~~!!!

Guest jennbee

@MISSMOON If I will search about her friendship history with every friend she got, it will take forever. :P Yeah, she's friends with all the chocoball members. She has a very nice personality so it's not surprising for her to have lots of friends. Everyone wants to be her friend, I'm dying to be friends with her too! Me and Shinhye BFFs lol too far from reality I know! hahahaha 
I'm smelling something fishy between Junhyung and her though, their friendship seems too deep for having known each other over just a few months. I'm shipping her with other man, huhuhu my poor shipper's heart. lol Nice information of friendship you gathered there huh. I will support her whoever guy she chooses to love. ;)

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI4NjEwNzgw.htmlhttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI4NjEwNzgw.html
tumblr_n7emukNmwq1tcb00no1_1280.jpg

weibo.update

34413637.jpeg

'My Dear' 뮤직비디오가 중국어버전으로 공개되어 부끄럽지만... 살포시 올려보아요. 중국에서 다시 만날 날을 기다리며 행복 가득한 나날들이시길 바랄께요!!!

I am ashamed that My Dear' music video is shown by a Chinese version...
I put it up in secret. I wait for a day to see again in China and wish it becomes Mainichi filled with happiness!