❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

jennbee said: @Agie lately whenever Shinhye is invited to events outside Korea the SALT CEO(?) (the small girl with short hair in the photo below) goes with her instead of manager Jun. I prefer her to be with manager Jun as she can protect her better even though he's not that tall hehehehe

Guest soclose

Thanks for sharing the pictures....I think she looks beautiful....the dress is black yet again but it hugs her amazing figure and the lace makes it very sexy plus that makeup...that red lipstick accentuates her beauty and her hair is gorgeous. I was hoping to see her in pastel colors. However I loved her look

Guest jennbee

Agie said: Oooh so the petite lady is Shin Hye representative in China and she will accompany Shin Hye while Shin Hye has an activity in China...but it still doesn't answer my curiousity @jennbee, sorry if I being so persistence, but did you notice in Shin Hye.s Bruno Magli activity recently, manager Jun wasn't accompany Shin Hye too. There was new guy I guess, bigger guy than manager Jun..

Guest jennbee

were these posted already?
Last night's Yogiyo eventBqElWmjCAAITgyp.jpg
BqF_Vp3CEAAJBd8.jpg
cr: as tagged
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Y-STAR] Park Shinhye releases a new song 'My dear' (박신혜, 신곡 'My Dear' 11일 공개)

I am with you @jennbee....I want manager Jun always be with Shin Hye as her manager...., I want to think positively that probably manager Jun has very important commitment, so for while someone else has to accompany Shin Hye in her recent activities....probably he get married  and now in leave for his honey moon ....LOL...

I notice Shin Hye really like to show her nape hehehe....did she realize the way she did that really sexy...LOL

LA9a41y.jpg

credit pic to respective owner

Here Youkou clip, Shin Hye in red carpet :

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2MzU2NDI0.html

Today we could see sexy Shin Hye and sporty Shin Hye at the same time heheheZbOPvPa.gif

im8E8CY.gif

zuZ67iQ.gif

credit pics as tagged and to respective owner

Hullo Friends!.... 

please don't be too disappointed about her being in black because she was looking gorgeous as she walked on the red carpet in her favorite black lace for this year. I was lucky to catch her live telecast on the red carpet. 

The dress hugged her perfect figure and had a mini train and was very elegant and graceful. Shinhye had more makeup than usual .....just right for the occasion and complemented the black dress. Her hair was as silky and bouncy. She was wearing big dangling earrings that I have never seen her do before. It did suit the occasion and the dress. To summarize.......she was glamorous, elegant , classy and looked great. 

One thing that stood out for me was the very noticeable fact that she was one of the very few who knew how to walk on the red carpet. She had the star presence and even without a person knowing about her would notice that. Maybe it's all the modelling that she has done or just in one word......it's just HER. 

After the tiniest of disappointment .....I quickly got over the black lace because the dress WAS elegant and showcased her perfectly. She looked like a star that she is........ 

Wait for the professional photographs .....specially her video and you will realize that she looked beautiful on the red carpet. 

@maris1 i agree with you chingu shinhye looks elegant and captivating in a black lace dress. i can't get over with those picture that show's the curve of her body. never mind the color of the dress, the important is she really know how to carry herself with confidence and show how to be beautiful and sexy without even showing some skin. welcome back chingu 

@bellaL  WELCOME BACK too chingu we miss you guys...Welcome Back Comments

I am shin hye'fan long time....since stairway to heaven.....I like act of her...shin hye have gift....acting,singing,dancing,sports,cooking....everything^^she is so beautiful,natural,cute...I love everything of shin hye....I love shin hye very much.....and forever :x please welcome me also.....thank you  :)

Shin hye dropped to 4th place now at GOA chingus. Keep voting and let's make her 1st place again. Our baby girl deserve that tittle. Fighting! 

:)>-

Guest annariana18

:x so pretty. the dress is not that bad..., but imagine if the colour is red, or another bright colour? She will look so... 8-> anyway, I can't take it if in the upcoming events.. she will wear the same type of dress again and again. if that happen, I will fly to Korea myself, kick away her stylist and be her stylist >:)

Found something at Twitter (well, I like to stalk tweets about Shin Hye ;;) )
-Park Shin Hye is into her final 4th year 1st semester of Uni..if everything goes smoothly..she will graduate next year~

credit : @wintercherub

sorry if someone already post about this.
and Shin Hye, keep being so pretty and awesome like this! You're the best for me
:x

*seeing the fanboys picture*
:-j  ........ =)) 

Shinhye new CF - Online food delivery service 'Yogiyo'

cute1_zpsa8602e16.gif

cute2_zps6cd1d50e.gif

cute3_zpsc4d53137.gif

cute4_zpsd73cf308.gif

Animated avatar 100x100Animated avatar 100x100

credit to the owner of the gifs...

• Like 1

Guest jennbee

class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none;"I'm putting spoilers as the article is too long.. Park Shin Hye is a cute Storyteller :)
class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[sTARCAST] “Sweet summer, how do you like it?”… Park Shin Hye, ‘My Dear’ Story162337519_1.jpg

“I really like you”

“Please look at me who tells this shyly”

“I will show my feeling about you”
"You are the best dear to me~♬"

162337650_2.jpg

Hello. ‘STARCAST’ readers!! This is Park Shin Hye. It has been 6 months since SBS-TV ‘The One Who Wants To Wear The Crown, Bear The Crown: The Heirs’ completed. How have you been doing lately?

I recently challenged something exciting. Another poor inheritor? No. This time I became a singer: I released a new song ‘My Dear’ (subtitle: Flower). I participated in writing the lyric and sang the song, too.

Park Shin Hye’s ‘My Dear’ music video, how did I take it? I will let you know in ‘STARCAST’. 

162337748_3.jpg

On one day of April, flowers blooming season, I visited Pangyo, Seongnam to shoot music video of ‘My Dear’. My feeling was good from the beginning~. Spring would know my song. The cherry trees were in bloom. 

162337842_4.jpg

Why don’t you see the music video shooting place? Originally, the place sells clothes. We remodeled the place as a flower shop to shoot the video. Am I the flower lady? NO. The secret of the flower shop will be released after few moments~!!

162337947_5.jpg

In front of the shop, a yellow-colored mobile coffee van is waiting. The van will be the main place.

Do you notice? My role is a would-be singer and part time worker at the van. She is the lady who fails the audition every time, but does not abandon her dream. 

162338046_6.jpg

"Look at her from the distance~"

162338144_7.jpg

"Look at her closely~"

162338258_8.jpg

"Yes Yes! This is Park Shin Hye"

162338361_9.jpg

I will let you know one secret of my new song.

I planned to remake one existing song, but I felt like it would be more meaningful to make and sing by myself. Then, fans would like the song better, so I changed my mind to make a new song. 

162338461_10.jpg

eal brother composed the song and I wrote the lyric. As soon as I heard the guide song, I felt something good~!! I tried hard to deliver the feeling of a lady who fell in love.

Expressions like ‘Eye contact makes me freeze’…Isn’t that sweet?

162338560_11.jpg

The song was featured by ‘BEAST’ Yong Jun Hyung, because I thought his attractive rap would give better feeling. I really appreciated his acceptance^^ Thanks to his featuring, the song became more luxurious.

162338644_12.jpg

It was not included in the song, but I played the guitar by myself. Do you remember the 2012 fan meeting? I played the guitar and sang songs. I really practiced hard at the time…..remembering the experience~ 

185808269_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

As well as the music, I took care of clothes. I worked with stylist to bring sweet feeling of the song. White colored blouse, ILET one-piece, simple loafers and so on. Do they match with the song?

162338842_14.jpg

Wait, let’s glimpse of the video. I looked embarrassed. Why? It’s because of the flowerpot that she is holding. The flowerpot is delivered every day. Where does it come from? No, who sends this?

185906883_%25B9%25DA%25BD%25C5%25C7%25FD

The flower is sent by……a handsome man working at the flower shop across the coffee van. He is like a ‘Daddy Long Legs’ at the flower shop. He is so called as….my ‘Some Nam (guy)’. He secretly watches my practice and cheers for me.

162339061_16.jpg

Does he familiar to you? He was the son of drug store which appeared in the 8th episode of SBS-TV ‘You're Beautiful’. He is Kim Ji An. He was the person who entered the military after confessing Go Mi Nyu who changed into Go Mi Nam, saying, “I really liked your sister, Go Mi Nyu”. 

162339201_17.jpg

Actually, he and I were graduated from the same department of drama and cinema in Chung Ang University. Also, we performed together before, so we could shoot the video comfortably. Our chemistry is quite good, right?

162339289_18.jpg

The last and final scene of the music video!!! Do you see my nervous face? To tell you the ending….I passed the audition with the assistance of handsome guy at the flower shop. Wait for 5 seconds…..

162339392_19.jpg

“You have unique work experiences. Let’s see the film footage” (Judge)
The released images contained my singing performance and the handsome guy was smiling. Ji An prepared the footage as a surprising present. What a romantic ending, isn’t it? 

162339497_20.jpg

This is the end of ‘My Dear’ music video shooting story. I would appreciate if fans like me as a musician, too. Next time, let’s meet actress Park through the movie, ‘Sang Eui Won’. I’m working on that movie right now and please look forward to it.

162339597_21.jpg

"My Dear, please love the song"

162339711_22.jpg

☞ Bonus cuts? Enjoy ‘My Dear’ as BGM!   

162339812_23.jpg

Falling in love, it is common expression~♬

162339915_24.jpg

I cannot think of any other words~♪

162340010_25.jpg

I will say it with my eyes closed~♩

162340092_26.jpg

I really like you~♪

Writing= Park Shin Hye 
Organizing= Kim Mi Gyeom (Dispatch)
Photo Credit= S.A.L.T. Entertainment

@jennbe still cant vote......every time I enter a verification code suddenly turned into the home page, so I was never able to place its code because it is always changed to the first page :(

Guest jennbee

SriL said: @jennbe still cant vote......every time I enter a verification code suddenly turned into the home page, so I was never able to place its code because it is always changed to the first page :(