❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Arm Pillow Voice Only /MR removed

Credit to the owner

By removing the musical instruments from the song, one can truly appreciate and enjoy the best of Shinhye's singing voice only........it's purity, softness, sweetness and the way it soothes and relaxes...

A lilting and joyful ballad sung in her soft, clear and sweet voice ably expresses the sentiments of a young girl in the threshold of experiencing love. One can relax just listening repeatedly and not get tired.......and I think the purpose of this particular song was just that.

Congratulations Shinhye on her first single release! <:-P May she continue to grow and flourish as a singer too. I am in awe of the fact that she is able to find time to branch out in all these demanding fields and do well in them.
I would love to see her continue to widen the range by singing a rich emotional song next that showcases the highs and lows that challenges......away from her comfort zone. With her attitude of trying different things and setting new goals, I would not be surprised to see her go for it. Whatever she decides to sing next......all the best to her. :)

Hello dear friends  I miss you alllllllll OMG  Today is the singing day for our princess & she dances Indian dance what amazing .
& For Arm Pillow song I love it , the song makes me happy 
:x :-*  & Jun Pyo her FBND friend I love it I love It I love it I hope both can make a drama together :x :x :x
1549435_712896628732905_251473675_n.jpg
Her Lotte with JGS I want more seriously I am Mad I don't want the video to be finished  :((
1959343_712738158748752_360474962_n.jpg
10009280_792043840824590_1655779037_n.jp

:x
@resrimith: I won't miss you guys I just lurking but I hide my self in dark room bcz I did LASIK in My both eyes to improve visual Acuity 
B-) I am wearing sun glass seriously amazing journey inside operating room   :D
Lasik2.gif
Welcome Back 

:x

Guest nistymaj

missed you and your colors @NileRose....wow a LASIK so your 20/20 vision is back to see our princess better with.... >:D< ;;) avoid overworking them for a while chinggu... [-X

@NileRose 
Aww.. My momma bear.. You may nt miss us.. Bt we missed u..tat too with all d things happening today. I can see ur happy n proud  of our baby girl shin hye. As usual ur comment never cease to amuse me. :)polar-bear-hug-ytgifs-o.gif
ctto.
Oh.. Lasic surgery is it..? Is it ok for u to sit before pc.? Wat did doc say? But better take rest n sleep a lot. 
Now only @branwen has to put attendance for our round table conference. My twin sis is missing in action for two days. :-?

Guest nistymaj

Yes @maris is here too...our author nim, @branwen i think is busy with so many demands to follow up her ff....she's keeping the Heirs fans in their toes waiting for her next chapter....  :))

maris1 said:
Park Shin Hye Arm Pillow Voice Only /MR removed

By removing the musical instruments from the song, one can truly appreciate and enjoy the best of Shinhye's singing voice only........it's purity, softness, sweetness and the way it soothes and relaxes...

A lilting and joyful ballad sung in her soft, clear and sweet voice ably expresses the sentiments of a young girl in the threshold of experiencing love. One can relax just listening repeatedly and not get tired.......and I think the purpose of this particular song was just that.

Congratulations Shinhye on her first single release! <:-P May she continue to grow and flourish as a singer too. I am in awe of the fact that she is able to find time to branch out in all these demanding fields and do well in them.
I would love to see her continue to widen the range by singing a rich emotional song next that showcases the highs and lows that challenges......away from her comfort zone. With her attitude of trying different things and setting new goals, I would not be surprised to see her go for it. Whatever she decides to sing next......all the best to her. :)

@NileRose‌ : you just could not stay away .....could you? :-O ;)) >:D<

But, seriously.......I agree with @resrimith that should you be in front of PC ? It's ok to use your eyes but too much of this might not be advisable. Having said that.......any Shinhye celebration <:-P .......would not have been complete without you, my friend. Take care and get well soon! :)

I agree dear @maris1.
@NileRose we all know abt our maris wisdom. Listen to her.. I know u cant control at all when it comes to shin hye. Even me the same. But seriously this time log out. Give it a few days dear. Please na.. Dont make me come to cairo. I cant afford plane ticket. :-t Now be a good girl n go take plenty of rest. :-*

@BellaL
Dear.. Let me try to explain. Last year siwon was the ambassador. Now the new official ambassador starting from today is our shin hye. Its like a pun they are intending. Many ppl know go kyung pyo looks alike siwon-ssi. So since his time as d ambassador is over..its like they are intending that he is pausing the torch to shin hye..some comical elements they have added. ;))