❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MyrthesiaC

pluie said:Here I help you :eka5566 said:Guys , I want to share Fan make Jokes story uri Minshin ( Lee Minho - Heirs 상속자들 Korean Drama)
Let's have some jokes for ‪#‎Heirs‬ couple:

Pic 1: Heard that my wife revealed our marriage life. I can't tolerate anymore. I must revealed the truth while she is sleeping.

1526377_602252523179717_1552379007_n.jpg

Pic 2: Eun Sang's cooking is bad so I make her food every time and gives it to her. Eun Sang always doze off whenever she washes blanket, in the end I'm the one hanging the rest.

1535537_602252543179715_2029170380_n.jpg

Pic 3: Never mind doing all the housework, but she went out with Chan Young every time. Look at the picture of them! They even talk secretly!

1551664_602252619846374_1229995704_n.jpg

Pic 4: I can't even question her. She will deny every time. If not she will run away from home and I have to chase her back.

1555574_602252673179702_2021644638_n.jpg

Pic 5: Should I show her what is a man's dignity? Because my wife is very smart. Before marriage and after marriage is different.

1522115_602252636513039_1410640480_n.jpg

Pic 6: One day, I showed her how cool I was before, but she beat me.

1504037_602252683179701_997439664_n.jpg

Pic 7: One day, I saw what she ate seemed delicious so I went to take a bite and she hits me. 

1525316_602252706513032_2050152641_n.jpg

Pic 8: Another day, I spent all the pocket money and had no money to pay the cab fare. So she beat me again.
That's the truth!! 

1559840_602252506513052_1606893124_n.jpg

Enjoy reading! Happy Tueday. ^___^

Credit VIP_凉先森 via weibo

~Admin/Jominz

@minshinlover : no one here oppose you to say your opinion but what @KieraNeon :is  pointing  to is we don't want  fan wars between fandom of shin hye and other girls in kpop  we here in this thread to discuss with beautiful words without bashing , we escaped many sites & blogs bcz their negativity towards shin hye which isn't criticism .
every one can say his / her opinion with consideration that is park shin hye thread consider yourself as shin hye and some people talking about you of course you want that  talk is  good on you so we want this place like that we don't want fans of kpop come here and bash you know that .

Actually we welcome anyone here don't be sad bcz our love to shin hye are  protective bcz we are really tired from that comparison which actually based on preference not who is more good than who as  showed on sites .

I posted this on Minshin thread days ago.
Why PSH didn't tell LMH about the Romeo and Juliet concept:........uqar.jpg

LMH: Sweety this is what you were thinking about, right? Did I get the concept right?PSH: Why must you wear that tights? X_XLMH: Perhaps am happy to see you?  :\">

Guest myungso

Hello starlight angel, iam newbie as PSH fans, starlight angel right? :D
i started to search about uri princess lately, and i found her in Lee Seung Hwan MV, and i was shocked by her acting skill, so daebak, and its started from she just a little girl, and all i can say that was a gifted...

(this is Lee Seung Hwan MV asked my self)

(this is Lee Seung Hwan MV Do you love)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLhzRdlMSTo (this is Lee Seung Hwan MV Flower)

and i was mesmerized by her acting skill in Kim Jong Kok MV, she is very young age, but she deliver the message so precise here's the ling Kim Jong Kook MV Letters :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vABIi4Ix0mk

and then i watched her "Dont Worry iam ghost" i love that movie, so painful, and i fall in love with Bong Tae Kyung, i think he is such a nice man,
here's the link "Dont worry am ghost" :

stay healthy Shinhye, stay humble, keep pursue ur dream, iam waiting for your next project, love you... >:D<

Guest branwen

NileRose said: @minshinlover : no one here oppose you to say your opinion but what @KieraNeon :is  pointing  to is we don't want  fan wars between fandom of shin hye and other girls in kpop  we here in this thread to discuss with beautiful words without bashing , we escaped many sites & blogs bcz their negativity towards shin hye which isn't criticism .
every one can say his / her opinion with consideration that is park shin hye thread consider yourself as shin hye and some people talking about you of course you want that  talk is  good on you so we want this place like that we don't want fans of kpop come here and bash you know that .

Actually we welcome anyone here don't be sad bcz our love to shin hye are  protective bcz we are really tired from that comparison which actually based on preference not who is more good than who as  showed on sites .

Guest branwen

What the heck, a double post??

Let's not waste the space...

With Joo Ji Hoon. They are so cute together. Hope they can have a project in the future.

Guest MISSMOON

@myungso welcome chingu  >:D<  >:D< , so u r new starlight angel :), hope u will enjoy posting w/ usyup she is a multitalented girl :x :x

Guest nistymaj

Oh sorry...this has been posted by @Isabellabell already... :)>-
wow...the pages are flying by this page and all of you are so fast with our angel's news...so proud of all of you chinggus...i'm enjoying your interaction and posts so much..please keep them coming (for us who only take a peek once in a hile coz of rl interfering) ...appreciate it so much ^:)^ :x :x   

Guest MISSMOON

guys I read in twitter that the filming of the tailors will start in febr 17, one day before her birthday  :(( . poor shinhye :(

I find PSH a very down to earth actress. Most celebrities will find it a taboo to repeat their clothes especially when they will be photographed or appear on TV. But I noticed PSH doesn't really mind appearing in the same pair of pants. I applaud her and she is certainly sending the right message to her young fans. I find her very real and in the business where outward appearance is valued so heavily, she certainly has her head firmly on her shoulders not to be influenced.

@Lynesz_Likeadream Lynesz Likeadream said: I find PSH a very down to earth actress. Most celebrities will find it a taboo to repeat their clothes especially when they will be photographed or appear on TV. But I noticed PSH doesn't really mind appearing in the same pair of pants. I applaud her and she is certainly sending the right message to her young fans. I find her very real and in the business where outward appearance is valued so heavily, she certainly has her head firmly on her shoulders not to be influenced.

isabellabell said: repost from MINSHIN thread...

Beast's Yong Jun Hyung chose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type! 
[140107 Mnet The Music] Beast - Yong Jun Hyung choose Park Shin Hye as Ideal Type

**Last 8 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Suzy = IU

Round 2: Lee Yeon Hee Vs Jun Ji Hyun = Jun Ji Hyun

Round 3: Lee Hyori Vs Son Dam Bi = Son Dam Bi 

Round 4: Park Bo Young Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Last 4 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Jun Ji Hyun = IU

Round 2: Son Dam Bi Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Final Battle of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

PK Round: IU Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye