❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Shin hye is the type of person who can do whatever she sets her mind onto. She is such a cool person to be around. I think she has a lot of female celebrity friends but mostly her costars and if they r her friends they are mostly around her age. I would love to see her in an action movie cause she can definitely pull off that charlie's angel role. She is a sexy bomb if she wants to be so please stop typecast her as a girl next door. Shes done enough of dramas to prove her innocent images. Why people always casted her in their MVs and made her look all hawt and sexy when she was young but now that she has grown into a more matured beauty, no one does a thing about it? Wae o wae ajjushis? Im still worried about her new role as a lonely queen.

I've always preferred sexy PSH over cute PSH. Cute PSH doesn't seem like an image or show - it seems like the real her. She seems innocent and pure in real life too. And I think she could be uncomfortable with a sexy role.

Shin hye is the type of person who can do whatever she sets her mind onto. She is such a cool person to be around. I think she has a lot of female celebrity friends but mostly her costars and if they r her friends they are mostly around her age. I would love to see her in an action movie cause she can definitely pull off that charlie's angel role. She is a sexy bomb if she wants to be so please stop typecast her as a girl next door. Shes done enough of dramas to prove her innocent images. Why people always casted her in their MVs and made her look all hawt and sexy when she was young but now that she has grown into a more matured beauty, no one does a thing about it? Wae o wae ajjushis? Im still worried about her new role as a lonely queen.

Guest branwen

@minshinlover

SALT is yet to confirm the queen role for her. If Go Soo did pull out from the previous movie project, I guess PSH won't be playing it too. I'll be glad if that happens cause I want her to play a kick-richard simmons role. I hope she has offers for movies or dramas with that type of role.

Guest branwen

@minshinlover

When the main actor pulls out from a movie or drama production, it sometimes gives off a sense that the project is not bankable enough. I think it happened in Sword and Flower. Both Song Joong Ki and Park Shin Hye was rumored to star in the lead roles, but SJK pulled out because of his military service and PSH chose The Heirs instead (well, Kim Eun Sook chose her). And since PSH became more popular nowadays, it means she's being offered lots of projects too and it's not practical to join a production where the main actress needs to wait for a lead male to sign on. Maybe it's just the way I see it, but I've read many Kdramas and movies fail because of casting problems. Faith, LMH's previous drama before The Heirs, was one of them.

Guest branwen

minshinlover said: @branwen ahh very nice analysis. I really hope Shin Hye pull out too. Unless a new A list actor pull in. Wow really? Sjk? They sure had a lot of opportunities together. I thought Faith was popular. It has 4000+ pages on soompi thread. Am I missing something?

@branwen lol at ur last line. Ah i see. But i hate time traveling plot. So cliche. I love PsH too :D anyway, i just found out Joo sang wook will be mc for kbs drama award show. Im kinda hoping Shin Hye will meet him but i think she will only be there for the first part of the show. Omo i cant wait for the 25th and 31st. I probably cant sleep those nights. You know how we can watch it live? I remember thise days when I used to like YEH, I would also look forward to those days. Now its with Shin hye lol Oh Im sure she will be the focus of attention this year hehe and Song Hye Kyo isnt attending so hopefully even more attention for her.

Do you mean the one with the other Heirs cast members? In that case, I don't think it was a water gun but a document, and she ran like crazy after she got that! By the way, that Running Man appearance was where I developed my girlcrush on her, lol. I loved how seriously she competed in the silly challenges. She was also really funny, cute, and sweet. No wonder why everyone in the industry loves her! And when the host accidentally called her "Eun Hye," she said "Eun Hye is Jong Kook's (a cast member of Running Man)". It's so cool how, even though she has so many friends, she remembers the smallest details about people. Every time she's interviewed or on a show, she always has an interesting or funny story to tell about one of her costars or friends. It just shows how close she is with them.

Guest tohruminhye

shin hye twitter update: https://twitter.com/ssinz오늘 봉사활동하느라 고생 많으셨을텐데 이렇게 공항에 마중까지 나와주셔서 감사해요. 날씨가 많이 추운데 다들 감기 조심하시고 돌아가시는길 안전하게 조심히 가세요..^^고마워요..^_^

Guest tohruminhye

@ssinz " Thanks for coming to airport to meet me though you guys must be tired doing volunteer job. (1/2) "@ssinz "Weather is really cold so you be careful not to catch cold. Come back home safe..^^ Thanks..^_^♥ (2/2) "
cr https://twitter.com/PSH_Translate
welcome home uri shin hye!!..hope u get well n take a deep rest until new year..be careful not to catch cold^^ :x :x

class="cb b15" style="font-size: 27px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye, “It Is Difficult To Be Loved As An Actress In Korea”
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye reminds all of us of the eighteen year old Cha Eun Sang in the recently ended SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs," which aired its final episode on Thursday, December 12, 2013.

Park Shin Hye said in an interview, "I felt sympathetic toward Cha Eun Sang and the issues she had."

Park Shin Hye added, "I fought with my mother a lot when I was eighteen years old, and had a lot of issues with friends as well. 'Cha Eun Sang' was similar with me at that age. It was challenging to act her out because it felt as if I was reliving those times."

Park Shin Hye then said that when she was Cha Eun Sang's age, she was going through a slump.

"I felt anxious a lot. I did not like the title, 'child actress,' and thought a lot about how to come back as an adult actress. So I played roles that seemed more mature than my age. Some looked awkward, and some criticized that I was wearing the clothes that did not fit."

Park Shin Hye then said, "It is a difficult thing to be loved as an actress in Korea. In the world of entertainment field, there are new faces coming out everyday. I continued to think about why there was something lacking to my charms."

Source :http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13246/20131218/park-shin-hye-it-is-difficult-to-be-loved-as-an-actress-in-korea.htm

Girl you are the most honest celebrity and actress I wish to meet you some day to look at you face to face , to hug you & to be friend with you , Shin Hye you are like a interesting book there are a lot of pages that make me want to read more about you  .

Enough for me is your personality seriously your father & Mother know how to raise their daughter in good environment actually may be you are lacking but you are gifted with talent just you need a push to more crazy and adventurous road .
be confident in yourself  you are a rare star shining with its own light 

:x