❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

'The Inheritors' Park Shin Hye, a very good example of growing up of child actress

[OSEN=Lim Young Jin] It has been already 10 years since the debut.

In 2003, Park Shin Hye made her debut through the music video ‘Flower’ by the singer Lee Seung Hwan and stepped into the entertainment world and has been busy as the child actress for various main characters in romantic comedy dramas. Ten years have passed and Park Shin Hye matured into a romantic comedy queen herself with her own name. From the child actress, she became the real ‘actress’ and is a good example of growing up.

Until now, Park Shin Hye has been steadily building her career going back and forth between dramas and movies. In SBS ‘He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight – The Heirs’ (also known as The Inheritors) that airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays and ended on December 12th, she finally showed the skills that she have been building up.

In the drama, Park Shin Hye played the role of Eun Sang, who inherited poverty. She is poor so that she is living at someone else’s house but she was still confident and strong. At the same time, she is someone with healthy inner mind who cries a lot when times are hard and laugh heartily when things are going well and was loved by the viewers. In ‘The Inheritors’, which is about 18 year old high school students, it could be told that Park Shin Hye made her place solid as an adult actress.

Through this work, she even got a new nickname ‘The queen of tears’. It was not easy to see actors and actresses who are pretty even when crying. When looking at her mom, she cries because the life that her mom lives is filled with pity and when looking at Lee Min Ho, she cries because the love is so painful. When she sees Kim Woo Bin, she cries because she feels sorry and even when watching Dream Catcher, she cries because she misses America. Until she gave a feeling of dizziness to who are watching, the tears came out from her in a very ‘pretty’ way.

She cried as if she is a little kid who lost her mom and by doing so, absorbed completely into Eun Sang. She is of a class that is‘cared and considered by society’ who cannot even tell anyone that she likes Tan from Jeguk Group. It is such a complicated sentiment that if it was not for Park Shin Hye’s tears, than the frustrated inner minds of poverty inheritor Eun Sang could not have been expressed.

When actors or actresses who started off as a child actors or actress starts acting in romance genre, the viewers usually find it awkward. They feel sentimental betrayal (?) towards the child actors or actresses who they thought is almost always supposed to be cute and ends up ignoring them. However, Park Shin Hye slowly broke that wall and the girl who was filled with youth matured into an actress who is even equipped with a loving sentiment. So every time when acting out the sad loving scene with Lee Min Ho, the viewers showed fanatic reactions.

In regards to this, the associates of Park Shin Hye said “We just got lucky” and showed modesty attitudes. The associate revealed “We cared less about not looking pretty while acting in romance genres. Instead, we thought more about going forward step by step when the situation allows us and when there is an opportunity” and revealed their thoughts.

‘The Inheritors’ is written by the author Kim Eun Sook, who popularized the drama ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘A Gentleman’s dignity’ in a row and is a work by a producing director Kang Shin Hyo, who produced “Tajja” and ‘Midas’. The drama is a romantic comedy story of young people about rich high school students who are the business inheritor, stock inheritor, fame inheritor and so on and about Eun Sang, a girl who is a poverty inheritor. People such as Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryeong, KRYSTAL, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Joo Eun, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Ji Won, Jeon Su Jin, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Min Hyuk and so on appeared on the drama.

Starting from December 18th, after ‘The Inheritors’, the drama ‘You who came from the stars’ in which Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun will play the main character role, will air on TV.

plokm02@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2035593

Guys, I have been thinking about how woori Shin Hye always have two main leads loving her so much. So I want to ask your opinions. Which main male lead do you think love Shin Hye's female character the most?
1. Cha Song-joo (Stairway to Heaven)2. Han Tae-hwa (Stairway to Heaven)3. Hwang Tae Kyung (You're beautiful)4. Kang Shin Woo (You're beautiful)5. Enrique Geum (FBND)6. Lee shin (Heartstrings)7. Yoon Suh (Trees of Heaven)8. Kim Tan (The Heirs)9. Choi Young Do (The Heirs)
For me, it comes down to four guys. #1, 2, 7, and 8. I will explain it later. What's yours? 

Guest lurvzme

minshinlover said: Guys, I have been thinking about how woori Shin Hye always have two main leads loving her so much. So I want to ask your opinions. Which main male lead do you think love Shin Hye's female character the most?
1. Cha Song-joo (Stairway to Heaven)2. Han Tae-hwa (Stairway to Heaven)3. Hwang Tae Kyung (You're beautiful)4. Kang Shin Woo (You're beautiful)5. Enrique Geum (FBND)6. Lee shin (Heartstrings)7. Yoon Suh (Trees of Heaven)8. Kim Tan (The Heirs)9. Choi Young Do (The Heirs)
For me, it comes down to four guys. #1, 2, 7, and 8. I will explain it later. What's yours? 

Guys, I have been thinking about how woori Shin Hye always have two main leads loving her so much. So I want to ask your opinions. Which main male lead do you think love Shin Hye's female character the most?

1. Cha Song-joo (Stairway to Heaven)
2. Han Tae-hwa (Stairway to Heaven)
3. Hwang Tae Kyung (You're beautiful)
4. Kang Shin Woo (You're beautiful)
5. Enrique Geum (FBND)
6. Lee shin (Heartstrings)
7. Yoon Suh (Trees of Heaven)
8. Kim Tan (The Heirs)
9. Choi Young Do (The Heirs)

I like cha song joo and kim tan the most!!!

Guest branwen

I like Enrique and Kim Tan. Kkaegeum for his childlike yet mature love for DokMi and KT's "innocent" liking for CES. And I really liked their dramas simply because PSH looked really beautiful, womanly, and mature in FBND and The Heirs.

Thank you for all of your feedbacks. I think the question I posed was "who loves Shinhye's female character the most" and I have watched STH & TOF. Both the 2nd main leads in there have the same personality, and I think that's because Yoon Suh is a reprised character of Han Tae Hwa. 
1. Cha Soon Joo. I think that Cha Soon Joo and Han Jung Suh have the sweetest love because they go way back. They grew up together in-love, and they waited for each other no matter how long. Even after 20 years, Cha Soon Joo couldn't forget Joon Suh and when he found her, he still recognized her face. Then, he fought to be with her, and married her even when he knew she could go blind. He didn't care if she is blind or not.
Favorite line: "Perhaps that guy loved her more than I do. But that does not mean I have loved her less."
2. Han Tae Hwa. This guy loves Han Jung Suh the deepest. He loves Jung Suh more than his parents, his sister, and himself. When she lost her memory, he lied to her so she would not be reminded of the painful memories. He wanted to live a simple life with her but he never violated her. As long as she is with him, that is enough. It is a sort of unrequited love that is explicit but repressed at the same time. In the end, he finally let of go Jung Suh for Soon Joo, not because he thought he did not love her enough, but because she could only find happiness in Soon Joo. But that did not stop him from keep loving her. He sacrificed his life to give her his eyes. 
Favorite line: "Thinking of being part of Jung Suh is my happiness. I can let her use my eyes to see the world."
3. Yoon Suh. This guys loves Hana the hardest. Since both of them are orphans, they only have each other. But Hana did not love him at first, and so his love was only one-sided. Similar to Tae Hwa, he could not let her go. But I think his love is a bit more possessive (since he is the main lead) and he almost violated her before she fell for him. I think he redeemed himself in the ending when he gave her up for the other guy. 
Favorite line: sorry, I don't think he speaks that much in here. 
4. Kim Tan. hahah my favorite guy. This guy loves Cha Eun Sang the most persistent. She is his first love but he is not afraid to lose anything for her. He follows her everywhere, changes for her, cries for her, and destroys himself just to be with her. I think it is a childish kind of love, but at the same time, it is admirable. He keeps on trying and trying and finally, he gets to be with her. 
Favorite line: "The world you are giving me is less appealing than her."

Guest _fallen_

i just finished watching Miracle in Cell No. 7 and im a mess :((   Shin Hye only appeared three times but she did not waste any second of it she nailed her role as the adult Yea Seong.. she brilliantly conveyed her emotions as the daughter who wanted to prove her father's innocence from the crime he did not commit.. the last scene was so heartbreaking her eyes were full of emotions, love and longing for her father  =((   she very much deserved the best supporting award, hats off to you Shin Hye ^:)^

deym im still teary eyed while typing this.. :(

@minshinlover: that's a very thorough analysis of all who loved the characters played by Shinhye in her various dramas. Well done =D>

I have not watched stairway to heaven but from the rest I have a clear winner as to who loved her character the most.....

For me, it's Yoon Suh's love for Hana in Tree of Heaven. It was the ultimate sacrifice. Giving ones life for the sake of someone you love. Only a mothers love can come to par with this sort of act. It was consistent over a long period from young adult to a mature person. It was protecting and taking care with no unselfish reasons but to see her safe and happy. It was putting personal happiness away just to see her safe. It was an all consuming love.

KT's, TK's and LS's from Heirs, YB and HS were all adolescent period or young love that has not been tested with time. It was concerned more with their own needs rather than their love except LS's to some extent. Although that seemed to me an unnecessary act because it shows not an ideal relationship where one decides singlehanded lay something that also affects another person's happiness too.

Kkaemi love is sound and seems at more equal footing and balanced since they each complete the other in areas that that they are lacking in. It can be felt and not been asked to accept it.

Shinwoos and YD's love were also not tested enough by virtue of being one sided and at a young age.

Wish I had more time to elaborate. These are just my impressions from what I remember of these characters. Hope it gives some insight to the question raised. :)

@maris1 thank you and you too! I really like your analysis! I think that I see Choi Ji Woo's Jung Suh and Shin Hye's Jung Suh as one and therefore, I included STH. Plus, I thought her story is really worth watching as well. I think that if you like Yoon Suh, you would love Han Tae Hwa. Definitely check the first 3 episodes of STH out if you like Yoon Suh & Hana story. I think it's a reprised story of Jung Suh & Tae Hwa. It's beautiful. 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Eng Sub] Standing Egg (Feat. Park Shin Hye) - Break Up For You

credit: skyRider0331

‘The Heirs’ Park Shin Hye: From Poor Heiress To Kim Tan’s Woman
by Staff Writer Dec 16,2013

The popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs" is gone, but Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho's love is still lingering in the hearts of "The Heirs" fans. "The Heirs," which aired its first episode on October 9, 2013, ended this past Thursday, December 12, 2013, with its twentieth episode.

image_zps4449d63a.jpg

"The Heirs" on its twentieth episode recorded the national viewing rate of 25.6%. Especially Cha Eun Sang's fashion style that reflected Cha Eun Sang's changes in feelings throughout the drama has been a keen interest of "The Heirs" fans. In the beginning of the drama, Cha Eun Sang wore simple yet feminine styling, capturing the heart of Kim Tan and representing her active and cheerful personality. Later when she fell in love with Kim Tan, she started wearing more lovely and feminine clothes as if to tell the audiences that, now that she is in love, she is becoming prettier.

Cha Eun Sang wore trendy checkered shirts and denim shirts a lot throughout the drama, suggesting her simple fashion sense. She matched a soft cardigan and brown backpack with the dress shirts. She wore these shirts with skinny denim pants, showing off her slim bodyline. The checkered dress shirt she wore was from Tommy Hilfiger, the denim shirt is from a Korean clothing brand Jambangee, and the cardigan is from Reweet.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Guest branwen

Just thinking aloud:

Though I wish she would finish her studies first, I still hope to watch another PSH drama next year. I would like to see her with these still young actors in the future:

Lee Seung Gi - they have awesome chemistry in his MV and he seems to be a fun and professional actor
Song Joong KI - I don't really know when he's coming back from the army but I really pray that they act in a drama together after he returns. He's good friends with PSH and I don't doubt that they'll have an amazing chemistry onscreen. He's a good actor and I think if he didn't enlist, he would have done a drama or movie with PSH before actually going to the army.
Joo Won - he seems to be a lot like Lee Min Ho, a gentleman and a bit of a dork. I think they'll have plenty of fun working together in a drama.
Yoo Seung Ho - maybe in a year or two. I think he'll aim to work with PSH after he returns as they have filmed an MV together and reading that he named her as his ideal type. And he seems to be this down-to-earth and good-natured guy. It would be fun to see him interacting with his Noona on set.  :D
Kim Soo Hyun - I don't know if his attitude problems are true but he's really a good actor and he's PSH's acquaintance or friend or something. He also chooses his roles really well so there's a high possibility that if he's in, it's going to be a good one.
Park Yoochun - he has a nose for meaty roles and he's a decent idol-turned-actor. He can do rom-coms and melo pretty well.
Kim Woo Bin -  oh Young Do, you deserve to get the girl now that you're turning into a good leaf. A Hong sister's drama would be so fun with these two.
Lee Hyun Jin - I was frustrated when Lee Hyun Jin's character was so-so in Heartstrings. I thought he'd be the second lead in the drama but I was sorely disappointed that his role was so small compared to his potential. He had only a moment of onscreen time with PSH but they have this spark, I swear. When he cameo'd in Ep. 19 of The Heirs, I obsessively thought if he and PSH interacted off screen. I really like them to be together in a drama even if PSH is now more popular than he is.

Special Mention (Not too young actors/been in the army)

Joo Ji Hoon
- I know his image is not the cleanest and he's been having a hard time getting memorable and high-rating projects, but I've seen him with PSH in the Free Hug commercial and they really have awesome chemistry even if he's eight years older than PSH. Let's give the guy a break.
Lee Jun Ki -  he looks like an older brother to her but I really like him especially in Arang and the Magistrate and Two Weeks. They'd be so cute together.
Kim Ji Hoon - What? I want Jin Rak to get the girl this time! He's adorable and fun and he and PSH already have chemistry on FBND.
So Ji Sub - I know, the age difference is like 13 years, but he looks young and he's not aging at all. They already worked together in his MV and they have chemistry even if they didn't get enough screen time together.
Lee Jin Wook - he's a gentleman and he's adorable. He really shone in Nine Time Travels. And he's really adorably good looking. LIke Kim Ji Hoon, he's just nine years older than PSH.
Kim Rae Won - he may look a lot older than PSH but he's just nine years older than her. I think they'll be adorable together in a project and he acts really well, be it rom coms or melo.
Choi Jin Hyuk - Lol. Kim Tan's older brother. He's just five years older than PSH but he seems older and more mature for his age. But I think I felt some spark during The Heirs run. Remember the wine room staircase scene?
Lee Min Ho - Lol. He's at the bottom of the list because he's just acted with PSH and he's going to the army soon (he's going right?). They have really good chemistry in The Heirs and I hope they act again together in the future. Maybe after two or three years. It seems impossible seeing that they've acted together in a drama, but some actors do get to act again in the same project. Chuno is an example of that.

Well, that sums up my actor wishlist for PSH.  :)) Honestly, I don't really watch tons of Kdramas so I only know these actors by their dramas and collaborations, if applicable, with PSH. Crossing my fingers for a wonderful 2014 and onwards to Park Shin Hye. [-O<

[steal Her Style] ‘The Heirs’ Park Shin Hye’s Feminine Padded Jacket
[by Chloe Yun]

Actress Park Shin Hye might be one of the most-loved actresses in 2013, as appearing mega hit TV drama, ‘The Heirs,’ which made its finale on December 12.

image_zpscc7fe3f4.jpg

Park Shin Hye’s lovely, feminine style from the series also became a hot issue among female viewers, for it is easy to follow compared to other female actresses’ luxury style.

From the last episode that aired on the 11th Hark Shin Hye wore a navy padded jacket that perfectly matched her feminine image. The jacket’s leather elbow patch added more casual, cuter feeling.

Meanwhile. The padded jacket that Park Shin Hye wore on that episode was reportedly the new arrival of ‘DUVETICA.’ (photo by DUVETICA, SBS ‘The Heirs’)

For more: bntnews@co.uk contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

@branwen: :)) you really have given the producers and directors lot of choice. It sure tells me that you really want to see her soon. Me too. They are all good actors in your list and I would love to see her with them. I assume the wish list has been compiled according to preference? It's going to take some time to fulfill your wish list

Can I narrow the list down on the basis of who I would love to see her with first from those you have mentioned?
1. Lee Seung Gi: first because I have been waiting for the longest of time to see her with him. Love him. I really think they are great together just from their musical video, running man, mcing and will you marry me act on the stage where they were adorable.
2. Kim Woo Bin: the latest entry after seeing them together in Heirs. Lot of potential as a great OTP
3. Song Joong Ki: at 3 only because he is away in the army.
4. Yoochun: both have won Baeksang popularity award three times in a row. They should move beyond just standing next to each other receiving awards. :))
5. Joo Won: a good powerful actor.