❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Rough Trans] ~Current New Forces - PARK SHIN HYE ~

Korea Television Circles, New faces emerging continuously

Youth & Charming, Regime change is just around the corner

~ PARK SHIN HYE ~

The 14-year old girl in has grown up unconsciously.

Bidding goodbye to the awkward age, one enacting twins role in <> and became popular in Asia. Meeting Jung Yong Hwa again in , the sweetness of invincible youth could “explode” the tube (television).

Cute, even portraying as a withdrawn girl in recent drama , (she) continues to have the capability to capture the hearts of public. Starring in movie , has also break 10 million box office.

Next advancement in career. Taking on new drama which is written by gold medalist screenwriter Kim Eun Sook who also wrote , and < A Gentleman’s Dignity>, collaborating with popular idol Lee Min Ho.

However, the shortcoming of the near-perfect combination – Old Partner Jung Yong Hwa sudden announcement of declining the drama, resulting in both temporary missing the chance for a 3rd collaboration.

Article Source: I-weekly[https://twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/331288699700670464/photo/1]

Cr:wintercherub

Guest chenile

aaww.. Thank youuuu so much for starlight angels korea and international, whoever had voted for shinhye
she wins for 3 consecutive years
(movie-drama-movie) \m/

You are awesome!!! 
Love you, angels :-* :-*

thumbsupj.gif

Guest chenile

intercontinental_film_distributors_hk_lt

intercontinental_film_distributors_hk_lt

source

i cry so much at the last scene picture...when yesung looks at the sky and say, "Annyeoung Appa..."  :((
Good job shinhye, i hope she will win for best supporting actress too in baeksang

Guest chenile

NileRose said: @janeb10 : Are you fan for shin hye from When ?? Or how Many year :)
Actually 4 years and I am Glad  :x The only Korean actress That I feel her as Normal person you can be friend with  :\">

Guest janeb10

@chenile: oh I'm so proud to be her fan too. This girl...she's just amazing!! Humble, loving, caring, sensitive, hard-working, adorable, beautiful, sexy,...all these in one whole perfect package!! \:D/

Is it just me or everyone wants 05/09 to come soon!! Can't wait to see what dress she will be wearing! Regardless I'm just going to =P~ when I see her on the red carpet keke

Guest chenile

@janeb10
no..no.. not only you :)) I am waiting for baeksang too 8->
i hope she can attend it with her 'appa' (RSR)  and TGOR7's cast will win for each nominations hhahaaa  <:-P <:-P

One Perfect Day (with English Sub) :x

[iNFO] Park Shin Hye is scheduled to attend 49th Baeksang Arts Awards on 9th May 2013.

Name of the event: The 49th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Date and time: 9th May 2013, Thursday at 6:00PM - 8:00PM (kst). Live broadcast through JTBC. Red carpet event will begin at 4:40PM (kst).

Venue: Kyunghee University Peace Hall.

Broadcasting channel: JTBC

Source: @star_lightangel , http://cafe.daum.net/oSHINSTARoi/HGOz/291 and http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2013/about/a_sub1.html
---
Popularity awards' winners:

*Movie category

Male: Kim Dong Won <Deranged>, 48.1%

Female: Park Shin Hye <The Gift of Room No. 7>, 61.1%

*TV drama category

Male: Park Yoo Chun <I Miss You>, 54.2%

Female: Yuri <Fashion King>, 39%

Source: http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2013/vote/v_sub1.html + tmoonsun
tumblr_mfzy6hoUGb1rk9u2vo1_r1_400.jpg

• Love 1

Guest janeb10

@chenile: I bet every Shin Hye's fan is looking forward to Baeksang!! \:D/ I will have to pull an all nighter tonight lol. There are a 14hrs difference lol oh well it's worth it 8-> it will be daebak if she will be with her appa and the little Yesung!

Guest chenile

TODAY is D-DAY!!!! \:D/ <:-P <:-P and today is my holiday :P
what about streaming link? anyone know where can i watch it live?

BTS Vegemilgood
BJuPnKkCIAETCvq.jpg

BJtS99SCIAANRDA.jpg

source

Guest chenile

id="watch-headline-title"Showbiz Korea - Showcase of the Movie 'Love of Rock, Paper, Scissors'