❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

922884_10152795767310298_185575497_n.jpg[iNFO] Worldfest-Houston IFF- MBC Heartstrings starring Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye won Platinum Remi Award 

The WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival was founded in 1961 by Hunter Todd in Houston, Texas, and remains an annual film festival held each April, dedicated to recognizing excellence in various types of independent films and filmmaking. 

cr: owner

HS didn't rate well in Korea but are earning records in Japan and other countries as well... :\">

Guest vira65

Hi! A correction/clarification has been made by a KBOICE stating that "Heartstrings", the official Korean title of the 2012 MBC tv drama "The Happening"(its outside SKorea name), is the one that won the 2013 Remi award in Houston for 2012 tv dramas and not Heartstrings(as we know it, outside of SK) which is officially titled as "You've Fallen For Me" in SKorea and aired 2011.

So confusing, MBC!

vira65 said: Hi! A correction/clarification has been made by a KBOICE stating that "Heartstrings", the official Korean title of the 2012 MBC tv drama "The Happening"(its outside SKorea name), is the one that won the 2013 Remi award in Houston for 2012 tv dramas and not Heartstrings(as we know it, outside of SK) which is officially titled as "You've Fallen For Me" in SKorea and aired 2011.

So confusing, MBC!

Guest vira65

@Nile Rose That is right! Heartstrings(to iNets)/You've Fallen For Me(to kNets) did not win the Remi Award! Such a bummer of a news!

It is Heartstrings(to kNets)/The Happening(to iNets) that won the award! Why couldn't MBC have given the second Heartstrings another name is beyond me! Why? Why? Why?

NileRose said: vira65 said: Hi! A correction/clarification has been made by a KBOICE stating that "Heartstrings", the official Korean title of the 2012 MBC tv drama "The Happening"(its outside SKorea name), is the one that won the 2013 Remi award in Houston for 2012 tv dramas and not Heartstrings(as we know it, outside of SK) which is officially titled as "You've Fallen For Me" in SKorea and aired 2011.

So confusing, MBC!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks so much for all the awesome updates :* :* :x
Shin Hye attends A Dress F/W launching show today~ :x
htm_2013042516928c010c011.jpghtm_2013042516819c010c011.jpghtm_2013042516723c010c011.jpghtm_2013042516351c010c011.jpg20130425_1366872726.jpg130425_5178d1377135c.jpghtm_2013042516533c010c011.jpg20130425_1366872164.jpg20130425_1366872173.jpg20130425_1366872181.jpg20130425_1366872053.jpghtm_20130425161142c010c011.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

ENG] Shin Hye’s interview in a Japanese magazine 韓流ぴあ “Hallyu Pia”

BIa-nHHCMAMmPNr.jpg:large
Translated by ozbussi.

SH: The roles which are mostly alike to me are Go Mi Nam in YAB and Go Dok-mi in FBND. Mi Nam is cheerful, active and curious. In the other hand, Dok-mi is quiet and doesn’t talk much. They seem to be totally opposite. But I have both sides. It doesn’t mean I’m a two-sided person, but my range of emotions is wide. When I create my roles, I reflect myself to roles. So if I can’t 100% approach to my roles, I use methods pulling roles (characters) close to me.

I’ve wanted to have time to look back on myself and years from my debut with my fans. But I also wanted to show something new of me, not only just talking on the stage. So I’m going to sing some OST, and make memories with fans. Japanese fans are very warm, aren’t they? There were many shy fans hiding behind before, but nowadays I have many fans who express their love a lot and sincere Lol. 

I was going to be a singer at the beginning. Though I don’t sing OST as a singer but I take a part as an actress. I sing as a role I play, and I sing as I am acting. Since actors and actresses show their works through TV and screens, we can’t see our fans’ reaction directly. But as I do lives in my fan meetings, I can see my fans’ reaction immediately. I can feel pleasure and also thrill, so fan meetings are very fun. I love being on the stages! 

Interviewer: You co-starred with many musicians. Did you get any advices from them?
Shin Hye: Not at all. (She answered immediately in Japanese). She doesn’t even have time to go their lives.

How were your 10 years from your debut?  
SH: They were really joyful and interesting 10 years. I had some difficult time, something to worry and crises. And I have experience that I made wrong decision at my crossroads, and regretted. However, in these 10 years, I could stay fine and loved without any big troubles. I should be grateful fort these 10 years. If I pick my works which brought me turning points in my life, I think they are my debut work, “Stairway to Heaven” which made my life as an actress not a singer, and “You’re Beautiful”. This drama gave me chances to meet my Japanese fans.

<About the film “Miracle in Cell No.7> 
The big factor that made this film successful is this film is a first heartwarming movie in a while. Recent Korean society seems to be savage and cold… This film gave laughter and impression to this kind of society, and besides we can watch this film with gentleness. I think this is why this film is loved. And there are not so many films that describe paternal love, are they? I bet it was also good that this film described not maternal love but paternal love.

For myself, I’ve loved to be with my father since I was a child. He’s very short-spoken, but when I come back after I work all through the nights, he hugs me without words. When I was shooting “FBND”, I said “I wanna eat dad’s Gochujang Jjigae (고추장찌개)” , then he cooked and gave it to me in a thermos as a lunch box. At that time, I really felt dad’s love. He is a father who makes all my wishes realized. 

<About her new film “Rock, Paper, Scissors” > 
It’s a first romantic comedy of the director Kim Ji-woon who directed “I Saw The Devil”. 

http://www.shinhye.org/2013/04/eng-shin-hyes-interview-in-japanese.html

Guest vira65

@jjeennyy19 let me try a different way... mm...

What we, international fans, know as 'Heartstrings' is known in SKorea as 'You've Fallen For Me' and what we know as 'The Happening' is known in SKoreas as 'Heartstrings' and it is this (second) drama that won in the Remi awards.

Hope that helped @jjeennyy19!

She's looking very nice with short dresses. I like her style. But sometimes I wonder if she feels comfortable with such short dresses/skirt she'sbeen wearing. I've tried but I felt so uncomfortable, you cannot bent down, lift up your arms, or afraid of a windy day that might expose your undies... Ha so I gave up. She must be a pro :)

Dear Kaylee, why do you always criticized Shinhye's style? Isn't she dressing as her age? Simple girly yet stylish. No?

[26/4/13 @ssinz] http://pic.twitter.com/WltXznk7Sh อวดสักหน่อย>_< ฉันได้ CD พร้อมลายเซ็นของ SALTNPAPER มาค่ะ~~!! เปิดฟังซ้ำเป็นล้านๆ รอบ.. เพลงเพราะมากๆ ค่ะ ^-^ มอบความรักให้ SALTNPAPER เยอะๆ นะคะ♥
RT 대놓고 자랑하기>_< 솔튼페이퍼 싸인CD 받았어요~~!! 백만번째 재생중.. 노래 완전 좋아요^-^ 많이많이 사랑해주세요♥[26/4/13, @ssinz] http://pic.twitter.com/WltXznk7Sh bit to boast _ > <. I got the CD with the signature of the SALTNPAPER come I ~~!! Open listen as millions of cycles ... Costume ^-^ song give love to a bunch of SALTNPAPER! ♥ RT daenohgo > jaranghagi _ <. 솔튼페이퍼 싸인CD 받았어요~~!! 백만번째 재생중.. 노래 완전 좋아요^-^ 많이많이 사랑해주세요♥ (Translated by Bing
407057_199476503509958_867620668_n.jpg

ชินเฮกับจีดรากอน น้องผักขา หนูปริ่มมากค่ะลูก 55555+
cr.CintaAinaShin Hye with g-dragon .I think shin hye is friend with seungri  so I am not surprised  that she is friend with whole Big Bang :D 
32593_589809971058909_1153462801_n.jpg ;))