❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye at One Perfect Day / Rock-Paper-Scissors of Love - trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YLCr_qFYUccr to PSHARAB5

OMG this guy is clueless enrique version or what hahahhha. ...

I think this show gonna be fun to watch. I'm hooked already ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[sCAN|INTERVIEW] PARK SHIN HYE ON SPARKLING MAGAZINE SPRING 2013 ISSUE

Drama Darling

Park Shin Hye first tugged at our heartstrings when she debuted as the young Han Jung Suh in Stairway to Heaven (she was only 13). More roles in television, movies, MVs and endorsements slowly followed as fans from around the world witnessed her bloom into a young lady.

It was Shin Hye’s life-changing role as Go Mi Nam in the hit drama You’re Beautiful that sealed global fan allegiance with Cyrano Agency, Heartstrings, and her latest cable drama, Flower Boy Next Door sustaining her onscreen momentum. Her chemistry with the actors in her dramas (both on and offscreen) has launched a thousand ships, with fans rooting for romance to bloom between her and a lucky leading man.

You are celebrating your 10th year as an actress. What has the journey in the entertainment industry been like?

I feel a bit awkward about that 10th year title because of my young age. When I look back at the past 10 years there are so many happy, enjoyable memories that come to mind.

What do you love best about acting?

I like finding and getting to know about myself through the characters I play. Every character I’ve played reflects bits and pieces of my true self.

Among the roles you’ve played which one was the most challenging and why?

In dramas, I’ve been always been one of the main characters, but in my recent movie, Miracle in Cell No. 7, I was not the main character and people were curious about the reason. In movies I look for characters who can impress the audience in two hours. Unlike dramas which people watch at home, people have to go to the theaters to watch movies so I’m at a level where I am studying how to act well to impress the audience and get them to go to the theaters and see me.

Tell us about your latest drama Flower Boy Next Door. What was it like working with Yoon Si Yoon and other flower boy actors?

Yoon Si Yoon is really a hardworking person in everything he does. Through him I learned many things.

Among the dramas you’ve completed which one do you miss the most?

I miss You’re Beautiful the most.

If you could star in a sequel to one of your previous dramas which of these characters would you like to play again: Go Mi Nam, Lee Gyu Won or Go Dok Mi?

I want to try playing Lee Gyu Won again. When we are filming Heartstrings I got into a car accident and had a hard time concentrating on my role. I want to play the role again and play it better.

Which character has a personality closest to your real self and why?

All three are very close to my real self.

You’ve starred in a number of romantic dramas. What are your thoughts on love? What is love for Park Shin Hye?

That’s a hard question. (laughs) I think love is an emotion where you hear your heart beating the most.

Do you believe in soulmates or that people are destined for one another?

Yes I do! I wish I could have one.

If you could give your fans love advice what advice would you give them?

I don’t have much advice to give because I’m not really that much of an expert yet. (laughs)

Fans love your onscreen chemistry with the actors in your dramas. Hwang Tae Kyung, Lee Shin, Enrique Guem—If you could spend the day with one of these characters who whould you pick and why?

I’d pick Go Mi Nam!

Among the dramas you’ve worked on. Which romantic scene is your favorite and why?

There’s this scene in You’re Beautiful where Go Mi Nam confessed to Hwang Tae Kyung. She was dolled-up wearing a dress that time and asked him if she could be his fan.

You have songs on several drama soundtracks. Have you ever thought of releasing a solo album? What music genre would you pick?

Releasing an album has crossed my mind but I would only be confident about it if I was really good singer. Since I am not too confident yet singing will have to be shown through dramas and drama OSTs for now.

You’ve starred in a lot of music videos. Which band or artists would you like to work with for a music video next?

Korean Singer Park Jung Hyun is really good at singing. I’d like to appear in one of her music videos. The founder of the agency I debuted in is also a singer. His name is Lee Seung Hwan. Since it’s my 10th year, if he releases in album I’d love to be in his music video too.

If you were given a choice, which actor would you like to work with in your next drama? What type of role would you like to play?

This is such a hard question because there are so many good actors who are really good in acting and I don’t know who to choose.

In addition to acting you’re also a University Student. How do you manage to balance your busy schedule with your studies?

I’m usually not too good at handling two things at the same time so I usually go to work during school breaks. I separate studies and going to work.

Please describe your personal fashion sense. What type of outfits do you like to wear on normal days?

Since its warmer now that it’s spring in Korea I wear trench coats and denim shorts.

What places in Seoul do you like to go for shopping?

I like shopping in Dongdaemun, Garosugil and Apgujeong.

You’ve grown and matured on screen over the years. What is the most important lesson that you’ve learn as an actress?

One important doctrine in acting is the importance of delivering emotions. When I’m happy onscreen I try to deliver it best so the audience will also honestly feel happy. Identification of emotions is very important.

What is Park Shin Hye’s greatest dream? What would you like to further achieve?

My dream is to continue acting with a happy mind. Within 10years I never thought acting wasn’t fun. I never got tired of it or saw it as work. I think these are the reasons why I was able to act gladly. It will be my solution for my future years as an actress.

What new projects and activities can your fans look forward to this year?

I am currently completing my Asian fan meetings. I am looking at many scenarios so I can have a new drama this year.

What message would you like to leave for fans who have supported you through the years?

Although I know there are a lot of people who have loved and supported me for a long time now I’m sorry that it is only now that I was able to visit. I’m looking forward to visiting again and I will try hard to see you all again soon!

Source: Sparkling Magazine

cr.: http://camille9508.tumblr.com/post/48352226710

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye's Social Media Identity Hijacked

Park Shin Hye

Look up Park Shin Hye on Facebook and you will get at least eight pages that have that name and show a picture of the popular actress.

So, it's no surprise that this week, the actress found a suggestion that she friend herself under the Facebook function, People You Know. This function lists possible people you might want to friend, based on who your friends know.

Park was puzzled. Was it merely someone with the same name? She didn't know someone who had the same name. When she checked it out, things got even more confusing. Not only was the account under her name, the person they suggested she friend was really meant to be her. Someone had stolen her social media identity.

"On Facebook, I saw my own name popping up," tweeted the actress. "When I checked it out, the account was under my name, and the photos, schools, and even the friends and acquaintances listed on this account were exactly the same as my own.  What is going on...?"

The person with the page even befriended Park's friends who were convinced she created the site. Most of the Park Shin Hye pages listed on Facebook are fan sites, which say as much and dispense information about the actress. Until now no one on Facebook had claimed to be the actress.

Hopefully Park's tweet will help clear up the confusion.

But it's not the first time that actors and singers have issued a statement about social media accounts claiming to be them. And when people believe such sites are real, they may also believe the false information that is found on them.

Last year, actress Kim Tae Hee had a fake account that started a rumor that she was married. In fact, Kim did not have a Facebook page. The account confused many people as some of her fellow actors and other celebrities were listed among her friends.

Only last month Girls Generation Soo Young, who will appear in "Dating Agency: Cyrano," warned fans about people who were impersonating her online. She was especially concerned about the effect it had on her SONE fans.

"I cannot stand watching the rampant impersonations that have been going on," said Soo Young. "At first I tried to laugh it off. But after seeing our  SONEs' hearts become troubled by these perpetrators, wouldn't you get mad too? To the fake Soo Young, if you are reading this post, please stop now."

That's good advice for anyone impersonating a celebrity online

cr.: kdramastars.com

PSH and LJS in :\"> class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JAMBANGEE164896_605345489494427_1960387242_n.jpg
163577_605345502827759_493194518_n.jpg

Guest chenile

from NATE :x

201304240829776678_517719c27e1e4.jpg

-edit-
add article from hancinema

Park Sin-hye reveals slender waist

Park Sin-hye revealed her waist.

Salt Entertainment revealed photos taken with Park Sin-hye modeling for the brand Zambangee. Park Sin-hye is wearing a bold lines sleeveless shirt with white flower printed skinnies. She looks sexier than usual.Park Sin-hye plans on attending the autograph session in Sinsegae Mall in Seoul on the 26th and meeting her fans.Meanwhile, Park Sin-hye is starring in the new SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs".

Guest chenile

"Love of Rock, Paper, Scissors"

Official Trailer from KOLON SPORT channel in Youtube

Official CF from KOLON SPORT channel in Youtube

more BTS picture from HANCINEMA

photo302201.jpg
photo302200.jpg

Guest chenile

305786_483685021704909_1673533924_n.jpg

[TRANS 24/4 @ssinz] On the way back after the recording for <Love of Rock, Scissors and Paper>~ The weather is so good^-^ I miss the cherry blossom scenary viewㅠㅡㅠ

RT @ssinz 사랑의 가위바위보 후시녹음하러 가는길~
날씨가 엄청 좋네요^-^
꽃놀이가고싶어요ㅠㅡㅠ

cr to
Park Shin Hye_Singapore