❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Park Shin Hye Bids Goodbye to “My Flower Boy Neighbor”
hazelnutthursdays February 27, 2013
Park Shin Hye Bids Goodbye to “My Flower Boy Neighbor”

Park Shin Hye sent out a bittersweet message to commemorate the finale of her latest series “My Flower Boy Neighbor.” The actress expressed her sentiments, saying, “Through this story of a solitude-loving young woman, I have received your love for three months, so I am very happy. There were a lot of things that I learned, and I hope to meet you again with a new me.”

“My Flower Boy Neighbor,” the tvN series in which Park Shin Hye co-starred withYoon Si Yoon aired its 16th and last episode on February 26. The series told the story of a young woman who lived alone and her growing curiosity and relationship with her good-looking neighbor. 

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has just celebrated her birthday with fans and is currently doing well in the box office with her film, “Miracle of Room Number 7.”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/27/park-shin-hye-bids-goodbye-to-flower-boy-next-door-neighbor/

Guest MISSMOON

please vote for park shin hye, she needs our help to get the award; she now is ranked in the fifth place :((

this is the link

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

Guest jjsweeter0211

She filmed Guerilla Date yesterdayAlso her movie has surpassed 11 million viewers :x

tumblr_mizn0jst331qk32jxo1_500.jpgtumblr_mizn0jst331qk32jxo2_1280.jpgtumblr_mizn0jst331qk32jxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_mizn0jst331qk32jxo4_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_mizn0jst331qk32jxo5_r1_1280.jpg

cr to original source

Guest jjsweeter0211

Today, Shinhye reveals a fact: Go Dok Mi's fuzzyperm hair was a wig :)

541519_606371212722412_1505522196_n.jpg
On Shinhye's Twitter, she updated with the following; 
{trans} After 3 months of having a wig on I can finally take it off. Truth comes out ^ㅡ^ My real hair was tucked inside the wig for a long time, and seems like the length has grown a lot. Hmm nice~ 

박신혜 @ssinz

3개월동안 붙이고 있던 가발을 떼어냈다. 속시원해^ㅡ^ 가발길이만큼은 아니지만 생각했던것보다 머리가 많이 자랐다. 음 좋군~

cr  tranlation to Park Shin Hye International Community

Beautiful Shinhye always. Such a warm person she is, we can tell the fans are admiring her.

Hope she would get some kind of acting award for 'Gift of Room 7'

@missmoon - I did follow the link to vote. All in Korean don't know if it gone thru though

Thanks 'jjsweeter' for updating always!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye aspires to be like Audrey Hepburn
20130302_1362231803_12901200_1.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye revealed her role model to be none other than the beautiful actress Audrey Hepburn.

On the March 2nd broadcast of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Weekly‘, Park Shin Hye went on a ‘guerrilla date’ sharing her thoughts on her budding acting career. Park Shin Hye thinks her career is in a really great place. She commented, “I recently celebrated my 10th anniversary since my debut. I think I’ve hit my prime right now”, referring to her latest achievement of film ‘Miracle In Cell No.7‘ passing the 10 million viewer mark.

“After revealing my childhood photos, the people around me said I was prettier back then. I hear that I’ve become a lot more feminine nowadays. I always like being told that I’m pretty”, hinting to the kind of pick-up line she would like from a guy (take notes fan boys).

Park Shin Hye also revealed her dream, “I want to become an actress like Audrey Hepburn. She is an actress that my mother is fond of as well and told me she would like it if I become an actress like her.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/park-shin-hye-aspires-to-be-like-audrey-hepburn