❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye to appear on Kang Shim Jang as a guest with the Pretty Boys

December 14, 2012 3:30 pm eternalc2h

88.jpgActress Park Shin Hye will appear on SBS TV’s Kang Shim Jang as a guest.

On December 14, 4HIM Entertainment, Park’s agency, released some snapshots of Park shooting a special episode for Christmas of the show.

In the shooting, Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, and Go Kyung Pyo, the lead actors of tvN’s new drama seriesThe Pretty Boy Next Door, also appeared as guests along with Park.

Park’s agency says, “In the shooting of Kang Shim Jang, Park Shin Hye entertained the audience with her smile and frank attitude.”

The Pretty Boy Next Door is based on the popular cartoon series I Peek at Him Everyday. It will start airing in January next year.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye is Bombarded with Love From Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Ji Hoon for ′Flower Boy Next Door′

Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon and Park Shin Hye got up close and cuddly with each other for the posters of their upcoming drama, Flower Boy Next Door.

A few photos from the poster shoot that took place with the three actors were recently released. The photos show how close the three have become, and how natural they look together.

80641320.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Ji Hoon expressed the love triangle to come in the drama by pouring out their affection for Park Shin Hye during the shoot. Yoon Shi Yoon wouldn′t let go of Park Shin Hye′s hand, and kept her in a hug. Kim Ji Hoon also didn′t fall back, wrapping his arm around her waist.

A rep for Flower Boy Next Door told enews, “The three were mischievous and witty, making the air during the shoot bright and enjoyable. Their passion and affection are causing a synergy effect for each other.”

24155002.jpg

TvN′s Flower Boy Next Door is a drama based on a webtoon titled I Watch Him Everyday. It is about how Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye), a modern day city Rapunzel who has locked herself away in her room, is caught spying on the man living in the house facing her (Kim Jung San) by Enrique Geum (Yoon Shi Yoon). Kim Ji Hoon appears as the writer Oh Jin Rak, who doesn′t appear in the original webtoon.

The piece continues the flower boy line started by such dramas as Cool Guys, Hot Ramen (Flower Boy Ramen Shop) and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. It will air its first episode on January 7.

Photo credit: Oh Boy Project

cr: eNews World

‘Flower Boys Next Door’ Visit ‘Strong Heart’ for Christmas

Bringing extra cheer (and plenty of eye candy), the beautiful cast of tvN’s upcoming new drama Flower Boy Next Door visited the set of SBS’ Strong Heart.

45744859.jpg

Participating in a Christmas special, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, and Go Kyung Pyo flashed their beautiful smiles to the audience, decked out in Christmas colors and the holiday spirit.

53453561.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon unveiled their hidden variety skills as Kim Ji Hoon had a few words of advice for variety rookie, Go Kyung Pyo. 

Already gaining much attention with the perfect casting for the popular webtoon-based drama, the flower boys and flower girl were said to have created a bright atmosphere in the studio. 

74008140.jpg

The episode will air on December 18. 

Photo Credit: SBS, Oh Boy Project

cr: eNews World

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye says, “I think I look better in real life than on screen”

December 19, 2012 12:00 am cloud2c2h

1355841075816.jpg

Park Shin Hye seems to used to getting compliments about her beauty.
On the episode of SBS’s Strong Heart that aired on December 18, Park Shin Hye was asked, “You seem to be getting more and more beautiful these days. What do you say that?” The actress replied, “These days I’ve been getting those comments a lot.”
She revealed a whiff of her beauty secret. “These days, I work out regularly. I think that makes me healthier and prettier.”
When asked when she thinks she looks better―on screen or in real life, the beauty replied, “I think I look better in real life. That’s what some people said to me when they saw me.”
The actress stood side by side with comedian Park Gyung Lim as she wanted to show how tall she is to dispel rumors that she is short.
Having debuted in Stairways To Heaven as a child actor of Choi Ji Woo’s character, Park said, “Recently, I met Choi Ji Woo in Hong Kong. She was really surprised to see me, saying ‘You have grown up so much! I was really happy to see her after such a long while.”

Guest jjsweeter0211

121219 [NEWS] Park Shin Hye and MBLAQ’s Mir do their version of ‘cutie player’ As you all know there is a new aegyo trend going around in Korea called ‘guiyomi player’ or ‘cutie player’, which was popularized by ‘Weekly Idol‘ with BTOB‘s Ilhoon being the first to demonstrate it on the show. Although it’s cute, well, it doesn’t really make any sense as with mostaegyo trends, and actress Park Shin Hye definitely took notice. ‘Cutie player’ involves the individual reciting, “1+1 is guiyomi (cutie), 2+2 is guiyomi, 3+3 is guiyomi…”and so on, while accompanying their words with cute gestures. Park Shin Hye also joined in on the trend by performing her version on the latest episode of ‘Strong Heart‘, and was followed by MBLAQ Mir who showcased his aegyo as well. The actress, who seems to have been quite embarrassed watching herself perform it on broadcast, later pointed out the aegyo’s senseless words as she commented on her twitter, “That’s right. 1+1 is not guiyomi, it’s 2. Come on. I’m a woman who knows how to add,” along with a picture of herself with her co-star of ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘, Kim Ji Hoon, and bringing a lot of laughter to fans. Check out Park Shin Hye’s ‘cutie player’ along with Mir ’s version on ‘Strong Heart’ below!  Source: allkpop.com Translated: carolicity @ allkpop.comReuploaded: 93liners @ mblaqattack.net Posted by: sunnystrawberry@mblaqattack.net DO NOT ADD AND/OR EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKEN OUT OF MBLAQATTACK.
class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: arial; font-weight: normal; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: left; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-top: 3px; "
class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: arial; font-weight: normal; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: left; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-top: 3px; "121219 [NEWS] Park Shin Hye and MBLAQ’s Mir do their version of ‘cutie player

As you all know there is a new aegyo trend going around in Korea called ‘guiyomi player’ or ‘cutie player’, which was popularized by ‘Weekly Idol‘ with BTOB‘s Ilhoon being the first to demonstrate it on the show. Although it’s cute, well, it doesn’t really make any sense as with mostaegyo trends, and actress Park Shin Hye definitely took notice.

‘Cutie player’ involves the individual reciting, “1+1 is guiyomi (cutie), 2+2 is guiyomi, 3+3 is guiyomi…”and so on, while accompanying their words with cute gestures. Park Shin Hye also joined in on the trend by performing her version on the latest episode of ‘Strong Heart‘, and was followed by MBLAQ Mir who showcased his aegyo as well.

The actress, who seems to have been quite embarrassed watching herself perform it on broadcast, later pointed out the aegyo’s senseless words as she commented on her twitter, “That’s right. 1+1 is not guiyomi, it’s 2. Come on. I’m a woman who knows how to add,” along with a picture of herself with her co-star of ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘, Kim Ji Hoon, and bringing a lot of laughter to fans.

Check out Park Shin Hye’s ‘cutie player’ along with Mir ’s version on ‘Strong Heart’ below!

Source: allkpop.com 

Translated: carolicity @ allkpop.com

Reuploaded: 93liners @ mblaqattack.net

Posted by: sunnystrawberry@mblaqattack.net

Guest jjsweeter0211

She came to vote for today ^^
201212191011773584_50d114ac166e6.jpg
Check it out :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNXEdxK5h4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrc-bMfcVlUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7s33nuHnfk

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20b9W8HZ1EA&feature=player_embeddedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPvE-ipD6aY&feature=player_embedded

Guest jjsweeter0211

Actress Park Shin Hye talks about her first kiss scene with actor Jang Geun Suk on ‘Strong Heart’

Actress Park Shin Hye revealed she had a kiss scene with actor Jang Geun Suk immediately after they met for the first time.

On the December 18th episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘, Park Shin Hye shared a story behind a commercial shoot she filmed with Jang Geun Suk.

It was when we were filming for a cosmetic CF,” the actress began. “It was a lipstick commercial (for Etude) and I was partnered up with Jang Geun Suk. I remember it was the first time that we met. After we said hello to each other, we immediately had to film a kiss scene while hanging on a wire.

She then added, “There’s probably no other lipstick commercial that has a kiss scene in it,” and confirmed that their lips really did touch. “After that, we filmed the drama ‘You’re Beautiful.”

In addition to this episode, the actress suprised everyone in the studio by revealing that she’s very athletic and loves all kind of sports. Park Shin Hye is even nicknamed “Randy Shin Hye” for having a similar pitching style to former Major League Baseball pitcher Randy Jones.

credit: allKpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye is Crazy about Sports

2012-12-19 18:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Unlike her bubbly and bright image, Park Shin Hye turned to be a lot more sporty than people thought. 

On December 18, SBS’ Strong Heart brought Park Shin Hye to the show, where she shared her love for sports. 

58669323.jpg

She said, “I learn everything with my body.”
Easily learning through action, Park Shin Hye has picked up many sports, such as fishing, bowling, billiards, kickboxing, fencing, and baseball. Especially because both her parents enjoy sports as well, Park Shin Hye implied that sports came very naturally for her. 

With each sport she named, the MCs urged her to show them a move or two, and Park Shin Hye impressively showed everyone in the audience that she wasn’t bluffing when she said she was good at these sports. 

42425893.jpg

Especially for baseball, Park Shin Hye shared that when she pitches, her form resembles the baseball player Randy Johnson, which earned her the nickname ‘Randy Shin Hye’ from baseball fans. 

“I was even recommended to try a triathlon, but I didn’t have a lot of confidence, so I didn’t enter,” said the actress. 

Park Shin Hye will be starring in tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door in January. 

Photo Credit: SBS

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mfaq2rNKbH1qdcel5o1_250.giftumblr_mfaq2rNKbH1qdcel5o2_250.giftumblr_mfaq2rNKbH1qdcel5o3_250.giftumblr_mfaq2rNKbH1qdcel5o4_250.giftumblr_mfaq2rNKbH1qdcel5o5_250.giftumblr_mfaq2rNKbH1qdcel5o6_250.giftumblr_mfaq2rNKbH1qdcel5o7_250.giftumblr_mfaq2rNKbH1qdcel5o8_250.gif

cr gifs to owner

Park Shin Hye Earns Her Title As The “Aegyo Queen”

Park-Shin-Hye1.png

On December 18, Park Shin Hye made a guest appearance on SBS‘s “Strong Heart,” where she showed her various charismatic expressions and gestures. 

She began by saying, “I’m the type of person who has lots of aegyo, and recently I’ve been getting from people that my voice is full of aegyo too. The truth is, my mother is also full of aegyo, so I think I got it from her.”

Park Shin Hye claimed her title as the “Aegyo Queen” by then demonstrating what her charming aegyo go-to moves were. She performed the ever popular train of cute moves that count from 1 to 6 with adorable gestures paired with each. Then Mir was asked to follow suit. The studio admired the aegyo that the pair showed. 

Park Shin Hye also made headlines with professing her love for exercising on the show. 

cr: Soompi